The people who run Hertz are evil. Hertz CEO Stephen Scherr deserves to be in jail for the rest of his life.

Arrested 4 times because of Herz, allegedly. What sort of moron would ever use Herz again after the first time, much three other times? Some folks are barking up the wrong tree.
Hey moron...read the thread you're posting on.

All four arrests were in relation to the same offense.

As for this thread...I'm skeptical

Last edited:
Since I'm the curious type and believe nothing posted on this forum without proof...I thought I'd see for myself

Car rental company, Hertz is facing a lawsuit from 47 people who claim the corporation had them falsely arrested for stealing its vehicles. Filed in the Delaware Superior Court, the document details how customers were blind-sided by arrests, sometimes at gunpoint, and in some cases spent time in jail. A few plaintiffs also describe how the fallout led to them losing their jobs. As such, the suit alleges systematic flaws in the company's reporting of vehicle thefts.

This includes Hertz's failure to record rental extensions, falsely claiming customers haven’t paid, not tracking its own vehicle inventory, and failing to correct false reports to police. The lawsuit was filed on the heels of a court ruling that these cases could be pursued outside bankruptcy court. The rental company had previously filed for bankruptcy in May 2020 before emerging in July 2021, CNN Business reported at the time. This latest lawsuit now exposes the company to potentially higher court losses.

Another scumbag corporation

Wow, you're sober? I always gave you the benefit of the doubt all that lunacy and stupidity was just drunk posting. Sad.
Yea...and I always knew you were "asshole posting" so...yea...that

Forum List

Back