Bad timing, I know...Is Trump and the GOP positioning to pander to illegal aliens?

Sorry but I think you are full of shit. Most Americans want all illegals out of our country and they sure don't want any more in. As for citizenship?? They need to follow the law like anyone else who wants to become a citizen.

There won't be open borders. That's why the wall is being built and there certainly won't be amnesty. Reagan tried that and it blew up in our faces. Of course if the Dems had done what they promised to do it would have worked out.

If Biden does get in with a Democrat House and Senate, I guarantee you he will grant amnesty and citizenship. The goal of the Democrat party is to make whites a minority in our country as soon as possible.

Has anyone else noticed the shift? Have you noticed that ‘Conservatives’ on this board are scared shitless of the topic now?
Come 2024 will the GOP and conservatives be pitching an open border philosophy and amnesty?
I firmly believe that Trump and GOP’ers are the next Chuck Schumer on this issue.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Immigrants make America great, improve the economy and make us better through their diversity. Maybe rural America can turn itself around with some immigrants cause it’s sh it land now

Immigrants, not trespassers.

People seeking freedom. They are better people than Trump supporters. I’d trade for them and ship the Trump people out. Send them to Russia

President Trump has almost ended illegal immigration.

Cuckservatives have no place in government.

Trump has, and if we want to keep it that way, we need to keep him in office. Outside of the wall, anything Trump does can be reversed, and Biden will be the one to do it.
Gees, Trump even with the super advantage of the EC is still losing. How pathetic. What a loser. Such an evenly divided country, with a built in advantage, and still losing badly. Loser

Has anyone else noticed the shift? Have you noticed that ‘Conservatives’ on this board are scared shitless of the topic now?
Come 2024 will the GOP and conservatives be pitching an open border philosophy and amnesty?
I firmly believe that Trump and GOP’ers are the next Chuck Schumer on this issue.

In answer to your question, they already have pandered.

Gees, Trump even with the super advantage of the EC is still losing. How pathetic. What a loser. Such an evenly divided country, with a built in advantage, and still losing badly. Loser

What is he losing? He didn't lose anything. As always, polls are tightening, nobody is inspired to vote for Biden, evident by his so-called rallies and car convoys. There isn't one facility large enough to hold all the people that attend Trump rallies.

What is he losing? He didn't lose anything. As always, polls are tightening, nobody is inspired to vote for Biden, evident by his so-called rallies and car convoys. There isn't one facility large enough to hold all the people that attend Trump rallies.
Only thing holding him in race is EC. This country hates him

The points still holds, Trump could never win a popular majority, the people hate him.

Which is irrelevant when it comes to choosing a leader. The people who screw up this country the most are voters who vote on people based on how much they like them or not. My only concern is who can do the job, and Trump has proven himself to do the best job out of the last four administrations.

Immigrants make America great, improve the economy and make us better through their diversity. Maybe rural America can turn itself around with some immigrants cause it’s sh it land now

Immigrants, not trespassers.

People seeking freedom. They are better people than Trump supporters. I’d trade for them and ship the Trump people out. Send them to Russia

Look at all these "Trump Supporters"

Only thing holding him in race is EC. This country hates him

That's the way we've always voted in our country. We are a Republic, not a democracy.
The points still holds, Trump could never win a popular majority, the people hate him.
NO good real American wants to see a Republican candidate win the "popular vote"....That would mean the disgusting filth in Mexifornia and Loon York would have to approve. I don't ever see the GOP selling core Americans out for wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, criminals and welfare sucking bottom feeders.

Forum List

Back