Bad timing, I know...Is Trump and the GOP positioning to pander to illegal aliens?

Has anyone else noticed the shift? Have you noticed that ‘Conservatives’ on this board are scared shitless of the topic now?
Come 2024 will the GOP and conservatives be pitching an open border philosophy and amnesty?
I firmly believe that Trump and GOP’ers are the next Chuck Schumer on this issue.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Since he's building the wall I'd say he doesn't want any more illegals in the country.

I like what he wants to do and I hope he sends those DACA kids back to wherever they came from. They have cost we tax payers as much as illegals have which is billions each year.

Since he's building the wall I'd say he doesn't want any more illegals in the country.

I like what he wants to do and I hope he sends those DACA kids back to wherever they came from. They have cost we tax payers as much as illegals have which is billions each year.

This is true, but on the other hand, think what a disaster it will be if Biden wins. He stated his first day in office will the the last day the wall is built. He will reverse all of President Trump's successful border policies like holding Mexico responsible for people crossing their country to get to ours, and his very successful asylum application process where people have to fill out the application in their country at a US embassy instead of crossing our border and doing it here. People need to understand what a Biden administration would mean, and how much severe damage it will do to this country.

This is true, but on the other hand, think what a disaster it will be if Biden wins. He stated his first day in office will the the last day the wall is built. He will reverse all of President Trump's successful border policies like holding Mexico responsible for people crossing their country to get to ours, and his very successful asylum application process where people have to fill out the application in their country at a US embassy instead of crossing our border and doing it here. People need to understand what a Biden administration would mean, and how much severe damage it will do to this country.

I agree and you can bet if Biden is elected he will nullify all of Trumps business helpful EO's. That man will be an economic disaster for this country. If he implements that green shit he keeps talking about he will bankrupt the country.

He has got to be the dumbest motherfucker I've ever heard or seen.

Has anyone else noticed the shift? Have you noticed that ‘Conservatives’ on this board are scared shitless of the topic now?
Come 2024 will the GOP and conservatives be pitching an open border philosophy and amnesty?
I firmly believe that Trump and GOP’ers are the next Chuck Schumer on this issue.

Immigrants make America great, improve the economy and make us better through their diversity. Maybe rural America can turn itself around with some immigrants cause it’s sh it land now

Immigrants make America great, improve the economy and make us better through their diversity. Maybe rural America can turn itself around with some immigrants cause it’s sh it land now

Legal immigrants are welcomed. Illegals cost we tax payers billions each year and they need to be booted out of our country.

Euro and Asian immigrants DO in fact help make America great and there’s lots of data to prove it...Can you prove that dark immigrants help make America great?
Show us how / where Americans are benefiting from Mexican, central and South American immigrants?
This is where you scream RACIST.

I have a better idea: move them all to where you live. Last time Trump made that suggestion, the left who lived there went bonkers.

No.

NO!

“NO” because you don’t want them to or no because you don’t see it happening now right in front of you?

President Trump has almost ended illegal immigration.

Cuckservatives have no place in government.

Immigrants, not trespassers.

Go back to OZ, Straw Man.

not me. illegal is illegal. nothing changed for me.

“When I promised to stand for the forgotten men and women of this country—whether they live in Chicago or Charlotte, Detroit or Dubuque, or if they are wblack or white—I meant it. And that’s exactly what I’ve done.” - Donald Trump

i only edited one word...can you guess?

No.

NO!

“NO” because you don’t want them to or no because you don’t see it happening now right in front of you?

Don’t want them to

Sorry but I think you are full of shit. Most Americans want all illegals out of our country and they sure don't want any more in. As for citizenship?? They need to follow the law like anyone else who wants to become a citizen.

There won't be open borders. That's why the wall is being built and there certainly won't be amnesty. Reagan tried that and it blew up in our faces. Of course if the Dems had done what they promised to do it would have worked out.

What pandering by Trump and the GOP are you taking about? I think you are out of your mind and disconnected from reality, who in the GOP advocates an open border? Who in the GOP is calling for amnesty or 11 million illegals? Schumer in 2009 and Trump in 2016 are talking about immigration reform, but I doubt their ideas and objectives are close to being the same thing. There is a wide division between the 2 parties with respect to illegal immigration: the Dems want open borders and amnesty and the GOP does not. Maybe the Dems will change their position on this, but I can assure you that the GOP will not.

Sorry but I think you are full of shit. Most Americans want all illegals out of our country and they sure don't want any more in. As for citizenship?? They need to follow the law like anyone else who wants to become a citizen.

There won't be open borders. That's why the wall is being built and there certainly won't be amnesty. Reagan tried that and it blew up in our faces. Of course if the Dems had done what they promised to do it would have worked out.

If Biden does get in with a Democrat House and Senate, I guarantee you he will grant amnesty and citizenship. The goal of the Democrat party is to make whites a minority in our country as soon as possible.

President Trump has almost ended illegal immigration.

Cuckservatives have no place in government.

Trump has, and if we want to keep it that way, we need to keep him in office. Outside of the wall, anything Trump does can be reversed, and Biden will be the one to do it.

Ever since Trump was elected he fought hard to put a stop on the illegal immigration menace. Of course it was the democrats which opposed him every step of the way. They have even gone so far as to accuse him as being a "racist" which is nothing in comparison to some of the attacks they have made regarding his family & associates.

New Topics

Forum List

Back