Bad timing, I know...Is Trump and the GOP positioning to pander to illegal aliens?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Has anyone else noticed the shift? Have you noticed that ā€˜Conservativesā€™ on this board are scared shitless of the topic now?
Come 2024 will the GOP and conservatives be pitching an open border philosophy and amnesty?
I firmly believe that Trump and GOPā€™ers are the next Chuck Schumer on this issue.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Of course they are. Trump has stated he is willing to make a deal on amnesty and for the Dreamers.
The GOP is partially owned by the Chamber of Commerce which LOVES cheap lover.
The duopoly is our worst enemy.
#StayWoke

Of course they are. Trump has stated he is willing to make a deal on amnesty and for the Dreamers.
#StayWoke
Why have wage laws when Democrats and RINOs hire people under the table. Why are democrats and RINOs for exploiting refugees for slave wages.

Has anyone else noticed the shift? Have you noticed that ā€˜Conservativesā€™ on this board are scared shitless of the topic now?
Come 2024 will the GOP and conservatives be pitching an open border philosophy and amnesty?
I firmly believe that Trump and GOPā€™ers are the next Chuck Schumer on this issue.

#StayWoke
Why have wage laws when Democrats and RINOs hire people under the table. Why are democrats and RINOs for exploiting refugees for slave wages.
Greed and avarice.

#StayWoke
I was very upset by that.
You should be! The struggle is real, man
Iā€™m hoping he was just pandering.
Maybe so. He is also planning for reparations for blacks. 1K dollar trust for every new black baby. Maybe thats pandering, too.

#StayWoke
I was very upset by that.
You should be! The struggle is real, man
Iā€™m hoping he was just pandering.
Maybe so. He is also planning for reparations for blacks. 1K dollar trust for every new black baby. Maybe thats pandering, too.
Please tell me you made that up!

No.

NO!

Forum List

Back