Bad News Warmers

wrong, I said several times that the climate of our planet is changing-------it has always been changing and will be changing millions of years after man has evaporated into history.

It is the height of human arrogance to believe that we humans could change the climate of the planet.

the AGW hype is nothing but a left wing attempt to gain more control over our everyday lives. Thats the reality of this whole thing.

The point of your OP is that the planet is not warming. The thread title is "bad news warmers"!

I don't know what you're saying to me now--you attack the data showing the warming but also accept that the planet is or might be warming?

wrong, I said several times that the climate of our planet is changing-------it has always been changing and will be changing millions of years after man has evaporated into history.

It is the height of human arrogance to believe that we humans could change the climate of the planet.

the AGW hype is nothing but a left wing attempt to gain more control over our everyday lives. Thats the reality of this whole thing.

The point of your OP is that the planet is not warming. The thread title is "bad news warmers"!

I don't know what you're saying to me now--you attack the data showing the warming but also accept that the planet is or might be warming?

OK, let me say it slowly so you can get it. the climate of earth has always been changing warmer or cooler man has never had anything to do with it. Nor can man stop or change it.

OK, let me say it slowly so you can get it. the climate of earth has always been changing warmer or cooler man has never had anything to do with it. Nor can man stop or change it.

So why a thread alleging "data manipulation" on the part of NOAA for pointing out (with zero editorializing on causal factors) that the planet is warming?

I can't even figure out if you stand by your OP (or even its title) and claim that the world isn't warming--you seemed to back off with that "no one knows" equivocation.

How about some red text responding to what I'm asking you this time?

CO2 is .03% of the atmosphere. It is not destroying the planet.

What percent of the atmosphere is C02? - Yahoo! Answers

So in your expert opinion, how much C02 is too much? In your expert opinion.

I am not an expert and never claimed to be one. But common sense should tell you that a naturally occuring gas that makes up .03% of the atmosphere is not destroying the planet.

But since you are the resident expert, tell us, at what % does CO2 begin destroying the planet?

and whille you are working on that, explain this:
Atlanta breaks a century-old temperature record Thursday - CBS Atlanta 46

Common sense? You didn't really go there, did you? Maybe you should talk to the guy who suggests that more CO2 is a good thing. Common sense he says. LOL.

NOAA's attempt to lie again is destroyed by their own data.

What Global Warming? 2012 Data Confirms Earth In Cooling Trend | CNS News

Why must liberals lie about everything????????? Is it genetic?

You have to look at the real reason behind of all this. Liberals want wealth redistribution and many want a one world order. First, they must control all the vital things we need to survive. They have countless laws on the books already to help us part with our money, but it wasn't enough. Here at home, the liberals are working on taking over health care. Yes, they want to take it over and the reason the health care reform bill was written is to mess things up to the point where government will have to take over completely and end up with single payer. At least that will be the claim. They had to fuck it up first before they could fix it.

They also need to control energy and food. Monsanto is helping with the crops and global warming is how they intend to control all energy sources.

A mind blowing amount of money will be made by a select few thanks to the new laws. Goldman Sachs (the true 1%) will become disgustingly wealthy since they are going to benefit from the 'trade' part of cap and trade. Businesses, especially small business, will be ruined by the 'cap' part of the deal. Obama's EPA director has an agenda, which is not clean water and air, but rather making laws that make cap and trade a reality. It also serves to ensure most of us are breaking the law in some way simply by watering our lawns or catching rainwater. We will be losing money on home sales because of laws in cap and trade and Obamacare.

Global warming is the biggest hoax ever. There is a reason they changed it to 'climate change.' Once it was becoming clear that their predictions were way off, they had to save the scam. Some countries are relying on the money from redistribution to fund their public retirement funds. Too many people have too much invested in the scam to just let it go. They are royally screwed if money doesn't start changing hands in a big way.

Last edited:

So why a thread alleging "data manipulation" on the part of NOAA for pointing out (with zero editorializing on causal factors) that the planet is warming?

I can't even figure out if you stand by your OP (or even its title) and claim that the world isn't warming--you seemed to back off with that "no one knows" equivocation.

How about some red text responding to what I'm asking you this time?

the data is conflicted, but thats not the point. the AGW religion believes that man is destroying the world by driving SUVs and 18 wheelers.

the purpose of the OP was to demonstrate the fraudulent nature of the "earth is warming" cultists.

So in your expert opinion, how much C02 is too much? In your expert opinion.

I am not an expert and never claimed to be one. But common sense should tell you that a naturally occuring gas that makes up .03% of the atmosphere is not destroying the planet.

But since you are the resident expert, tell us, at what % does CO2 begin destroying the planet?

Common sense? You didn't really go there, did you? Maybe you should talk to the guy who suggests that more CO2 is a good thing. Common sense he says. LOL.

.03% does the world end if it gets to .05%? .07%, 1%? Is the level of CO2 always the same? does it fluctuate with the seasons?

frankly, you don't know shit about this, you just subscribe to the left wing bullshitters who want to control your thermostat and force you to drive a tin can on the interstate.

the data is conflicted, but thats not the point. the AGW religion believes that man is destroying the world by driving SUVs and 18 wheelers.

the purpose of the OP was to demonstrate the fraudulent nature of the "earth is warming" cultists.

So you don't think the earth is warming. And the NOAA is a fraudulent cult for pointing out that it is.

It took a shockingly long time for you to just say that.

20,000 years ago--------no SUVs, coal fired power plants, or diesel 18 wheelers----but somehow in the mind of liberals ,man did it.

Even IF coal and oil production are not the only cause to our planets warming, can you deny both coal and oil pollute the planet? You are free to agree with the minority and continue to post your opinion without regard for the possibility that your opinion may aid in the (irreparable?) harm to our planet and to our posterity.

But what if you're wrong?

Seems to me it is pretty damn myopic to not mitigate the pollution of big oil and big coal for both reasons - the health of our air and water and the possibility regulations will mitigate climate change.

Methinks if you and CrusaderFrank determined medical practice we would still be bleeding patients and autopsy would be outlawed as an affront to God's creation.

Carbon dioxide is plant food. As all living things, plants take advantage of more available food. So, if there is more CO2 in the air, the happier plants are, because they have more food, and the more they will 'eat'. And they show their appreciation by releasing more oxygen - which is good for us - as the result of their gluttony.

Hey, we are all winners.

But we must remember to be careful and learn from historical examples. Those SUV's and manufacturing plants and coal burning electric generation plants and refrigerators and air-conditioners and cars and trucks and airplanes, 10,000 or so years ago sure played havoc with the mile deep/high ice the Earth was covered with.

Dumb fuck, look up the P-T extinction. I get so tired of you damned ignoramouses posting your immense and willfull ignorance for all to see, and you are so proud of it.

.03% does the world end if it gets to .05%? .07%, 1%? Is the level of CO2 always the same? does it fluctuate with the seasons?

frankly, you don't know shit about this, you just subscribe to the left wing bullshitters who want to control your thermostat and force you to drive a tin can on the interstate.

Lordy, lordy. You are truly an idiot.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Have another glass of orange Kool-Aid, rocks. :cuckoo:

You can just say, "We have no evidence at all as to what the levels do -- if anything"

You look like a trained money when you keep posting the same stupid atuff

So you don't think the earth is warming. And the NOAA is a fraudulent cult for pointing out that it is.

you are one thick headed libtard---------one more time: YES, the climate of the earth is changing, it may be on a warming cycle right now or it may be on a cooling cycle.

the climate of our planet has been changing for millions of years----the sun, the tilt on its axis, ocean currents, and earthquakes have all contributed to the changes---------MAN has never had anything to do with it and never will-------------thats the point of this.

Man has polluted parts of the earth, but that pollution is temporary and has not caused the climate to change.

the prophet algore and the other AGW idiots are LYING to you to get your money-----wake the fuck up!

You can just say, "We have no evidence at all as to what the levels do -- if anything"

You look like a trained money when you keep posting the same stupid atuff

liberals are worse than trained monkeys, at least a trained monkey knows to reject a rotten banana.

All global warming did was make Al Gore a very rich man while he is a hypocrite and uses a whole hell a lot of electricity, gas or diesel for his jet plane

you are one thick headed libtard---------one more time: YES, the climate of the earth is changing, it may be on a warming cycle right now or it may be on a cooling cycle.

If you think it "may be on a warming cycle right now" why did you launch a thread attacking the NOAA for indicating that? I can't even tell anymore what the "bad news [for] warmers" is supposed to be!

At this point I'm just curious what the thought processes playing out inside your head are when you spin out these streams of nonsensical, self-contradictory prattle.

Homer-Simpson-Zoned-Out.gif

If you think it "may be on a warming cycle right now" why did you launch a thread attacking the NOAA for indicating that? I can't even tell anymore what the "bad news [for] warmers" is supposed to be!

At this point I'm just curious what the thought processes playing out inside your head are when you spin out these streams of nonsensical, self-contradictory prattle.

QUOTE]

Damn, you are dumb. the left has been screaming "global warming" for decades. then when the data disproved warming they began screaming "climate change". The OP was to point out the falacy of the warming claims.

But it doesn't really matter if the earth is warming or cooling, THERE IS NO PROOF THAT MAN IS CAUSING IT, COULD STOP IT, OR COULD REVERSE IT.

what we need to do as humans is adapt to whatever our planet is doing, not pretend that we caused it or can do anything about it.

this is my last attempt at trying to educate you. :eusa_whistle:

And here we go again. From "it may be on a warming cycle right now" to "the data disproved warming" and "the falacy of the warming claims" in the space of two posts.

But luckily we land on "it doesn't really matter if the earth is warming or cooling" (the question raised in the OP and, one would think, ostensibly the point of the thread).

This is incoherent.

And here we go again. From "it may be on a warming cycle right now" to "the data disproved warming" and "the falacy of the warming claims" in the space of two posts.

But luckily we land on "it doesn't really matter if the earth is warming or cooling" (the question raised in the OP and, one would think, ostensibly the point of the thread).

This is incoherent.

speaking of incoherent. The OP makes the point that while NOAA has been claiming global warming, their own data brings that claim into question.

the point is not whether the earth is warming or cooling, the point is that the so-called experts are lying to promote a political agenda.

If you are too dumb to comprehend that, then its time for you to leave this thread because you are not contributing anything worthwhile to it.

Forum List

Back