Bad News Warmers

the data is conflicted, but thats not the point. the AGW religion believes that man is destroying the world by driving SUVs and 18 wheelers.

the purpose of the OP was to demonstrate the fraudulent nature of the "earth is warming" cultists.

So you don't think the earth is warming. And the NOAA is a fraudulent cult for pointing out that it is.

It took a shockingly long time for you to just say that.

you are one thick headed libtard---------one more time: YES, the climate of the earth is changing, it may be on a warming cycle right now or it may be on a cooling cycle.

the climate of our planet has been changing for millions of years----the sun, the tilt on its axis, ocean currents, and earthquakes have all contributed to the changes---------MAN has never had anything to do with it and never will-------------thats the point of this.

Man has polluted parts of the earth, but that pollution is temporary and has not caused the climate to change.

the prophet algore and the other AGW idiots are LYING to you to get your money-----wake the fuck up!

Redfish, you're talking to people who are basically brain dead. They're mindless drones. You don't "wake up" from that. When I was a liberal I didn't pay much attention to politics and didn't hear much from the opposition. Once I did pay attention and argued against the opposition, I looked for the facts to back up my arguements.

That's when I finally rejected liberalism, the facts proved conservative principles were right far more often than not.

These little bed wetting muppets are exposed to facts and counter arguements every day, yet the cling to their delusions. They're dedicated to ignorance, hatred and envy. I liken the lot of them to the Jim Jones cult. They won't just drink the kool-aid themselves, they'll force fellow moonbats to either drink it, or simply shoot them if they have a sudden epiphany and decide they're not willing to die for ignorance.

So you don't think the earth is warming. And the NOAA is a fraudulent cult for pointing out that it is.

It took a shockingly long time for you to just say that.

you are one thick headed libtard---------one more time: YES, the climate of the earth is changing, it may be on a warming cycle right now or it may be on a cooling cycle.

the climate of our planet has been changing for millions of years----the sun, the tilt on its axis, ocean currents, and earthquakes have all contributed to the changes---------MAN has never had anything to do with it and never will-------------thats the point of this.

Man has polluted parts of the earth, but that pollution is temporary and has not caused the climate to change.

the prophet algore and the other AGW idiots are LYING to you to get your money-----wake the fuck up!

Redfish, you're talking to people who are basically brain dead. They're mindless drones. You don't "wake up" from that. When I was a liberal I didn't pay much attention to politics and didn't hear much from the opposition. Once I did pay attention and argued against the opposition, I looked for the facts to back up my arguements.

That's when I finally rejected liberalism, the facts proved conservative principles were right far more often than not.

These little bed wetting muppets are exposed to facts and counter arguements every day, yet the cling to their delusions. They're dedicated to ignorance, hatred and envy. I liken the lot of them to the Jim Jones cult. They won't just drink the kool-aid themselves, they'll force fellow moonbats to either drink it, or simply shoot them if they have a sudden epiphany and decide they're not willing to die for ignorance.

LOL! As if you ever had a liberal based idea or thought in your uneducated head. Please share some of the "liberal beliefs" you once held. I can use another laugh. You bed wetters aren't even good liars.

Forum List

Back