Baby It’s Cold Outside, famous Christmas song banned cause it "promotes non consenual sex."

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Liberals strike again folks at Christmas.

A much-loved Christmas classic has been banned by radio stations - over fears it promotes date rape and drink spiking.

A US station, Ohio's Star 102, was the first to pull Baby It’s Cold Outside after listeners complained it was sexist, promotes non-consensual sex and references date rape and spiked drinks. Other stations, including San Francisco's KOIT and Canadian public broadcasting service, have followed suit and banned the song.

And Good Morning Britain journalist Daisy Buchanan has also accused the song of being problematic.

Baby It’s Cold Outside comes from the 1949 film Neptune's Daughter - and won an Academy Award for Best Original Song. It portrays a man trying to persuade a woman to have another drink and stay the night at his place.

Classic Christmas song banned because it promotes date rape

That is really really offensive to the left wing pathetic metoo movement, but of course this is acceptable to the fucking liberal.

Yeah, sweat runnin that niggasnuts.

Anyone here even know what skeet skeet skeet is?

You stupid fucking morons.

Liberals have been doing their best to screw up children's immature minds: poor American kids have to learn about 72 genders at school and are encouraged to become gays, to have sex changing surgeries. For them it's just a game but can you imagine how miserable their lives may be after they grow up?

Take a look at a 6 y.o. boy from Dallas whose mother wants to make him a girl and his father lost the case in the court trying to protect his son's rights to stay a boy. What kind of future such a country has?
---
DALLAS, Texas, November 28, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – A six-year-old Texas boy is being dressed and presented as a girl by his mother; at the same time, she is threatening the boy’s father legally for not going along with her plan for their son to live as a girl.

Anne Georgulas has charged Younger, her ex-husband and James’s father, with child abuse for not affirming their son as a transgender “girl,” according to courtdocuments.

She has also sought restraining orders against Younger, she is trying to terminate his parental rights, and also seeks to compel Younger to pay for James’s visits with a transgender-affirming therapist and for medical procedures to “transition” James to a girl.

The controversial “treatment” could include hormonal sterilization that could begin in as soon as two years when James turns eight, in preparation for James to later have “sexual reassignment” surgery.

James’ mother has changed her son’s name to Luna. She dresses him in a girl’s clothing, shoes, and makeup, and James uses the girls’ restroom at school.
6-year-old boy forced to live as a girl while mom threatens dad for not going along

Last edited:

A much-loved Christmas classic has been banned by radio stations - over fears it promotes date rape and drink spiking.

A US station, Ohio's Star 102, was the first to pull Baby It’s Cold Outside after listeners complained it was sexist, promotes non-consensual sex and references date rape and spiked drinks. Other stations, including San Francisco's KOIT and Canadian public broadcasting service, have followed suit and banned the song.

And Good Morning Britain journalist Daisy Buchanan has also accused the song of being problematic.

Baby It’s Cold Outside comes from the 1949 film Neptune's Daughter - and won an Academy Award for Best Original Song. It portrays a man trying to persuade a woman to have another drink and stay the night at his place.

That is really really offensive to the left wing pathetic metoo movement, but of course this is acceptable to the fucking liberal.

Actually it was written in 1944, but become popular after it was in the movie.
We've had a long discussion about this song in the FZ and I think it's a cute song that doesn't promote any of the things some people are saying about it.
I really can't stay (but baby, it's cold outside)
I've got to go away (but baby, it's cold outside)
This evening has been (been hoping that you'd drop in)
So very nice (i'll hold your hands, they're just like ice)
My mother will start to worry (beautiful what's your hurry?)
My father will be pacing the floor (listen to the fireplace roar)
So really I'd better scurry (beautiful please don't hurry)
But maybe just a half a drink more (put some records on while I pour)
The neighbors might think (baby, it's bad out there)
Say what's in this drink? (no cabs to be had out there)
I wish I knew how (your eyes are like starlight now)
To break this spell (i'll take your hat, your hair looks swell)
I ought to say, no, no, no sir (mind if I move in closer?)
At least I'm gonna say that I tried (what's the sense in hurtin' my pride?)
I really can't stay (oh baby don't hold out)
But baby, it's cold outside
I simply must go (but baby, it's cold outside)
The answer is no (but baby, it's cold outside)
Your welcome has been(how lucky that you dropped in)
So nice and warm (look out the window at this dawn)
My sister will be suspicious (gosh your lips look delicious)
My brother will be there at the door (waves upon the tropical shore)
My maiden aunts mind is vicious (gosh your lips are delicious)
But maybe just a cigarette more (never such a blizzard before)
I've gotta get home(but baby, you'd freeze out there)
Say lend me a coat(it's up to your knees out there)
You've really been grand (i thrill when you touch my hand)
But don't you see? (how can you do this thing to me?)
There's bound to be talk tomorrow (think of my lifelong sorrow)
At least there will be plenty implied (if you got pnuemonia and died)
I really can't stay (get over that old out)
Baby, it's cold
Baby, it's cold outside
Songwriters: Frank Loesser
Baby, It's Cold Outside lyrics © Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.

I just think people are way over reacting to this stuff looking to either be offended, or make themselves seemingly look good by finding a little tidbit of sexism, racism, or any other kind of ism.

Actually it was written in 1944, but become popular after it was in the movie.
We've had a long discussion about this song in the FZ and I think it's a cute song that doesn't promote any of the things some people are saying about it.
I really can't stay (but baby, it's cold outside)
I've got to go away (but baby, it's cold outside)
This evening has been (been hoping that you'd drop in)
So very nice (i'll hold your hands, they're just like ice)
My mother will start to worry (beautiful what's your hurry?)
My father will be pacing the floor (listen to the fireplace roar)
So really I'd better scurry (beautiful please don't hurry)
But maybe just a half a drink more (put some records on while I pour)
The neighbors might think (baby, it's bad out there)
Say what's in this drink? (no cabs to be had out there)
I wish I knew how (your eyes are like starlight now)
To break this spell (i'll take your hat, your hair looks swell)
I ought to say, no, no, no sir (mind if I move in closer?)
At least I'm gonna say that I tried (what's the sense in hurtin' my pride?)
I really can't stay (oh baby don't hold out)
But baby, it's cold outside
I simply must go (but baby, it's cold outside)
The answer is no (but baby, it's cold outside)
Your welcome has been(how lucky that you dropped in)
So nice and warm (look out the window at this dawn)
My sister will be suspicious (gosh your lips look delicious)
My brother will be there at the door (waves upon the tropical shore)
My maiden aunts mind is vicious (gosh your lips are delicious)
But maybe just a cigarette more (never such a blizzard before)
I've gotta get home(but baby, you'd freeze out there)
Say lend me a coat(it's up to your knees out there)
You've really been grand (i thrill when you touch my hand)
But don't you see? (how can you do this thing to me?)
There's bound to be talk tomorrow (think of my lifelong sorrow)
At least there will be plenty implied (if you got pnuemonia and died)
I really can't stay (get over that old out)
Baby, it's cold
Baby, it's cold outside
Songwriters: Frank Loesser
Baby, It's Cold Outside lyrics © Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.

I wonder if Dean got the pussy tho....he was really wanting it....

9C7483C0-3912-4DC8-9604-7EB4B70E2891.jpeg

Nothing wrong with some guy trying to get laid

The song does not promote non consensual sex. If it was promoting non consensual sex there would be no song at all. She would have been unconscious and on her back before the opening note.

Maybe the stupid metoocunts can call for the ban of Elf

The song does not promote non consensual sex. If it was promoting non consensual sex there would be no song at all. She would have been unconscious and on her back before the opening note.

There is a line where she asks.....what’s in this drink?

At the time it probably meant it had a lot of alcohol. Now they assume roofies

The metoocunts are the feminazis Rush warned us about.

He was right again about them.

Forum List

Back