Liberals claim "Baby it's cold outside" is a song about rape

This type of hyper analysis and trying to apply it to a historical narrative for your ego driven narcissistic needs is what turns people off about PC liberals.Totally dumb.
How 'Baby It's Cold Outside' became a song about rape

They can't win elections? Really? I mean they won quite a lot of elections, didn't they? Like in the House and Senate. I mean, they're +2 up from before in the Senate, and they won elections in the House too, didn't they?
Republican's control 2/3 reds of state houses and governorships now after 2016. They control legislative, executive branches of government as well as soon to have a restored 5-4 majority on Supreme Court. Time to make America great again.

This type of hyper analysis and trying to apply it to a historical narrative for your ego driven narcissistic needs is what turns people off about PC liberals.Totally dumb.
They're just crazed. They look for every last possible opportunity to claim offense and demand immediate retribution.

Not very pleasant to be around.

At least now some of the more rational leftists are seeing the monster they created for what it is.

Hell even Obama calls them out, as well as that smug pustule Bill Maher.
I'm not seeing it. They are still immersed in a shit pond of PC stupidity.

Liberals cannot win elections in the United States because there is no Liberal party there.
There are seven Liberal Prime Ministers in the European Union (EU): Xavier Bettel in Luxembourg, Charles Michel in Belgium, Taavi Rõivas in Estonia, Miro Cerar in Slovenia, Juha Sipilä in Finland, Mark Rutte in Holland, and Lars Løkke in Denmark. Liberals are also in government in three other EU states: Croatia, Czech Republic and Lithuania.

wait till winter comes, and it starts snowing! we will never hear the end of it!!!
Oh yes the PC communist play the race card for everything.
Black person fails at business...racism. White bread in store...racism. Black Tuesday, 1929 stock market crash...racism. "It was the darkest day of his life..." racism. Law and order coupled with safe communities...racism. Swedish meatballs...racism ( you see wayyyyy back in the day an African slave arrived in Stockholm and brought the meatball with him as a traditional African dish).
and try ordering a dessert when you have a black waiter,,,what a nightmare! being all flavors pertain to a race !!

wait till winter comes, and it starts snowing! we will never hear the end of it!!!
Black person fails at business...racism. White bread in store...racism. Black Tuesday, 1929 stock market crash...racism. "It was the darkest day of his life..." racism. Law and order coupled with safe communities...racism. Swedish meatballs...racism ( you see wayyyyy back in the day an African slave arrived in Stockholm and brought the meatball with him as a traditional African dish).
and try ordering a dessert when you have a black waiter,,,what a nightmare! being all flavors pertain to a race !!
One restaurant tried to sneak a Tuxedo cake past PC censors. Uh uh. It discriminates against poor people who can't afford tuxedos.

One restaurant tried to sneak a Tuxedo cake past PC censors. Uh uh. It discriminates against poor people who can't afford tuxedos.
Fortunately, I have never had to order a side of "White Sauce" with my steak with a black waiter. Or had to ask a black waiter, "How Is The Fried Chicken Today"?

They can't win elections? Really? I mean they won quite a lot of elections, didn't they? Like in the House and Senate. I mean, they're +2 up from before in the Senate, and they won elections in the House too, didn't they?
Republican's control 2/3 reds of state houses and governorships now after 2016. They control legislative, executive branches of government as well as soon to have a restored 5-4 majority on Supreme Court. Time to make America great again.

Yeah, sure.... I mean, when the White House was red and Congress was red, how great did the red side make it? Er... well aside from a war they couldn't win and crippling the economy and unable to deal with natural disasters, I'd say they... oh who are we kidding? The US is on the way down, doesn't make much difference who is in, does it, the Republicans will fuck it up and the Democrats will fuck it up playing their partisan nonsense games.

I understand you want the hope of believing, but open your eyes.

Forum List

Back