Liberals claim "Baby it's cold outside" is a song about rape

This is EXACTLY what is sinking the dems... EXACTLY this kind of UTTER STUPIDITY.

Let 'em keep it up. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

• Banned
Activists push to ban ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ because it promotes date rape - Hot Air

Rappers glorify rape and murder on a regular basis but the left goes back SEVENTY FUCKING YEARS to single out this song?
Please tell us why in the fucking world you care. What are you so butthurt about?
See what I mean? .............. ^^^

This pencil necked twit doesn't even care about the RETARDATION of the topic, he just ATTACKS the poster for EXPOSING it.

The left is rotten to the core, and literally KILLING their chances of EVER seeing any semblance of power again.

I love it.

Activists push to ban ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ because it promotes date rape - Hot Air

Rappers glorify rape and murder on a regular basis but the left goes back SEVENTY FUCKING YEARS to single out this song?
Please tell us why in the fucking world you care. What are you so butthurt about?
You're all cowards. Completely spineless to address the real problems facing our nation.
Keep it up
Yeah "Baby it's Cold Outside" is a real problem. :cuckoo:

Go fuck yourself you piece of shit

Liberals are still so shattered over being kicked out of every majority in the Federal and state governments, that they are spewing these wild and crazy smears about everyone in sight with no regard for truth or even common sense. All they can come up with are the usual insults, lies, and smears, evidently unaware that such chronic liberal abuse is exactly what got them kicked out in the first place.

Please keep it up, liberals. We need your example to remind normal people what you are really like, so they will never be fooled into voting for you again.

This pencil necked twit doesn't even care about the RETARDATION of the topic, he just ATTACKS the poster for EXPOSING it.

The left is rotten to the core, and literally KILLING their chances of EVER seeing any semblance of power again.

I love it.
Thank you for admitting power is all that you bastards care about.

Liberals are still so shattered over being kicked out of every majority in the Federal and state governments, that they are spewing these wild and crazy smears about everyone in sight with no regard for truth or even common sense. All they can come up with are the usual insults, lies, and smears, evidently unaware that their chronic abuse is exactly what got them kicked out in the first place.

Please keep it up, liberals. We need your example to remind normal people what you are like, so they will never be fooled into voting for you again.
:cuckoo:

You're all cowards. Completely spineless to address the real problems facing our nation.
Keep it up
Yeah "Baby it's Cold Outside" is a real problem. :cuckoo:

Go fuck yourself you piece of shit
Actually, it's you fascists that are the problem.....the song is a symptom.....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I love it.
Is that what you see me saying?

You're dumber than a sack of piss.

I love it.

If that were true, it's still better than being a Trump supporter. Best of luck getting that wall built you dumbass.

I love it.
No, it's what he wishes you were saying, and he's repeating the lie all he can to try to fool people into thinking you said something bad instead of him.

It's the typical liberal exercise of their mentor Goebbels' rule: "If you tell a big enough lie often enough, people will believe it, and it will become The Truth."

Trump Derangement Syndrome can go little further.

I love it.

If that were true, it's still better than being a Trump supporter. Best of luck getting that wall built you dumbass.
Awww....your Hillary,lost...poor fascist snowflake....

Could you please explain how you know this was liberals, the KKK or NAZI....

Not everything you disagree with is because of Liberals...

How about a couple guys(said) didn't like the lyrics and changed them (for absolutely no commercial gain).... This is a publicity stunt...

Stop being an idiot...

IDK Grandpaw... it just keeps getting worse, and seeing how the dems reelected Pelosi, and want an anti-semite muzzie to head the DNC, I don't see this kind of thing ever changing. But that's fine, they are destroying themselves. We should be celebrating that.

Forum List

Back