Liberals claim "Baby it's cold outside" is a song about rape

Being far left does not made someone a liberal....There are liberals on the left and right...Extremist are not liberals...

The few lefties posting in this thread prove just how badly they hate being called out for their own bullshit. Deflect, deny, obfuscate, anything as long as they don't have to admit how utterly stupid this is. They say a few don't reflect the many unless they are righties of course.
The truly mind numbing part is, they probably agree the song is a RAPE SONG.

I'm tellin' ya, retarded used to be a bad word to use to describe anyone, but when the shoe fits...

To feminist, everything is rape....
Feminazi's... :lol:
I just happened to be channel surfing one night and I stopped at the govt. channel...It was showing the protest of violence against women..One speaker got to the mic and stated that if men didn't stop beating women, she was going to beat the shit out of men....
You know you'll find stupid people anywhere. You'll find them in any cause. Not all feminists are that demented.

I just happened to be channel surfing one night and I stopped at the govt. channel...It was showing the protest of violence against women..One speaker got to the mic and stated that if men didn't stop beating women, she was going to beat the shit out of men....
You know you'll find stupid people anywhere. You'll find them in any cause. Not all feminists are that demented.
I am sure they aren't. I have yet to meet every one of them..

I have mediacom cable TV... what channel is that, moon?

Strange we don't see any of them speak out against this kind of absurdity.

Lol there is so much outrage over this story on this thread but so far no liberals have agreed banning the song is a good idea.

All it takes is a few pretentious hippies to declare something stupid like banning a Christmas song and Rightwing crybabies will whine that whole leftwing buys into it. They then make the outrageous claim that the 1st amendment is in jeopardy.

I know a lot of angry lesbians that give me the evil eye....Mostly the ones that had husbands before they went over....

Maybe they just ignore these stories to begin with because they want to act like mature adults?

Lol there is so much outrage over this story on this thread but so far no liberals have agreed banning the song is a good idea.

All it takes is a few pretentious hippies to declare something stupid like banning a Christmas song and Rightwing crybabies will whine that whole leftwing buys into it. They then make the outrageous claim that the 1st amendment is in jeopardy.
And you see the usual cadre of leftists act like it's nothing.

"Silence is giving approval."

Maybe they just ignore these stories to begin with because they want to act like mature adults?
Haven't seen much maturity coming from leftists lately.

Lol because it is nothing. The story is so stupid that you should just blow it off. Don't have a tantrum over it.

Lol because it is nothing. The story is so stupid that you should just blow it off. Don't have a tantrum over it.
The story is all too typical of the left.

Activists push to ban ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ because it promotes date rape - Hot Air

Rappers glorify rape and murder on a regular basis but the left goes back SEVENTY FUCKING YEARS to single out this song?
Please tell us why in the fucking world you care. What are you so butthurt about?
You're all cowards. Completely spineless to address the real problems facing our nation.
Keep it up

Odd that you want to assign every niche idea from every liberal subgroup to everyone who isn't a Trump supporter. There are only two possibilities. Either you aren't smart enough to realize that liberals embrace a wide range of ideas, and we don't all prioritize the same things, or you chose to present a false scenario.

Activists push to ban ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ because it promotes date rape - Hot Air

Rappers glorify rape and murder on a regular basis but the left goes back SEVENTY FUCKING YEARS to single out this song?
Please tell us why in the fucking world you care. What are you so butthurt about?
You're all cowards. Completely spineless to address the real problems facing our nation.
Keep it up

Odd that you want to assign every niche idea from every liberal subgroup to everyone who isn't a Trump supporter. There are only two possibilities. Either you aren't smart enough to realize that liberals embrace a wide range of ideas, and we don't all prioritize the same things, or you chose to present a false scenario.
No one knows about those "false scenarios" better than the frothing at the mouth, fake news, liberal media. You people wrote the book on it, and now the shoe is on the other foot. How does it feel?

Keep it up

No one knows about those "false scenarios" better than the frothing at the mouth, fake news, liberal media. You people wrote the book on it, and now the shoe is on the other foot. How does it feel?

I'm guessing you haven't see the interviews of people who produce a lot of the fake stories.

Forum List

Back