Baby It’s Cold Outside, famous Christmas song banned cause it "promotes non consenual sex."

Ouch.
You gay guys wouldn't understand what is going on in that song. Only women of a certain age understand the concern for reputation angle. But she wanted it. Not anal either.

Yeah, being gay makes me unable to understand the importance of having a good reputation.
I was afraid you'd say something like that. It's different. It's all I can tell ya.

It really isn't and I am just busting your lady balls. :lol:

The attack is on American culture. Liberals have to be eliminated before they eliminate America.

The attack is on American culture. Liberals have to be eliminated before they eliminate America.
Bingo

You get it.

Nothing will happen and we will all be getting what we deserve.

Here we go with the Con Christmas reruns. The oldies but goodies. I read this years ago. This is to followed by the comical war on Christmas. YAWN. Find new material.

Last edited:
They will play Dominic the Donkey but not Baby it’s Cold Outside

^^^ According to the lyrics that are shared at the beginning of this chat, she tells him "No." in the middle of the song.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The last thing that she tells him is that she really can't stay and so who the heck knows?

^^^ According to the lyrics that are shared at the beginning of this chat, she tells him "No." in the middle of the song.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The last thing that she tells him is that she really can't stay and so who the heck knows?

She could have left at any time

She seemed to enjoy the banter

Liberals strike again folks at Christmas.

A much-loved Christmas classic has been banned by radio stations - over fears it promotes date rape and drink spiking.

A US station, Ohio's Star 102, was the first to pull Baby It’s Cold Outside after listeners complained it was sexist, promotes non-consensual sex and references date rape and spiked drinks. Other stations, including San Francisco's KOIT and Canadian public broadcasting service, have followed suit and banned the song.

And Good Morning Britain journalist Daisy Buchanan has also accused the song of being problematic.

Baby It’s Cold Outside comes from the 1949 film Neptune's Daughter - and won an Academy Award for Best Original Song. It portrays a man trying to persuade a woman to have another drink and stay the night at his place.

Classic Christmas song banned because it promotes date rape

That is really really offensive to the left wing pathetic metoo movement, but of course this is acceptable to the fucking liberal.

Yeah, sweat runnin that niggasnuts.

Anyone here even know what skeet skeet skeet is?

You stupid fucking morons.

I don't care for christmas music but I have now put this on my music list to listen to. On a similar note my 1st grader had a "christmas musical" at school tonight,out of 10 songs they sang TWO christmas songs...I have no idea what the rest of the shit was but I am pissed and I doubt I was the only parent that was pissed off. I don't know if the music teacher is a atheist or jew or a cultural marxist who hates christmas but we are going to find out and make sure this doesn't happen again.

I think we should ban everything that might offend someone. Songs, books, ideas, thoughts, you name it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Much more than the listeners

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Much more than the listeners
It is kinda cold out

I add this to “piano man” to the songs that get played ad nauseam that, if I won the lottery, I would buy the masters and have it destroyed by the USS Iowa (I would buy it and recommission it) and it’s 16” guns hurling a 500 pound shell over the horizon and detonating on a private island I also just purchased.

The masters of both would (preferably) be sitting on a table between Billy Joel and Michael Buble who were both invited to the beach to have tea with a potential investor (me) who is sitting in the CIC on the Iowa and no where near the soon-to-be-cratered beach.

So you have Joel, Buble, the master to Baby It’s Cold Outside, the Master to Piano Man, a tea set, 3 chairs and a table…and a massive fireball.

Too much?

The listeners are having a problem with that decision.

Gayle King defends 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' after the Christmas classic continues to get pulled from radio stations

"San Francisco radio station KOIT received negative responses after playing the song recently. Offended listeners included victims of sexual assault or sexual harassment and parents with children in the car, according to KOIT’s program director, so the station pulled the tune on Monday. Now, KOIT is letting listeners decide whether to bring “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” back, and the poll is running 90 percent in the song’s favor."

I just think people are way over reacting to this stuff looking to either be offended, or make themselves seemingly look good by finding a little tidbit of sexism, racism, or any other kind of ism.
It's just virtue signaling. Let these moron tie themselves in knots. Notice that rap songs that denigrate women and not so subtle suggestions of sexual raping are never on the chopping block.

Forum List

Back