B S B and N S Y N C Night

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I apologize for being a few minutes late with this, but mudwhistle, and Toffeenut Baconsmuggler,.. this night is dedicated to you and to all of us Backstreet Boys and NSYNC lovers!! :D After all, good music doesn't have an age or gender labeled on it, it's just,.. good music!! 😍 So, I didn't have time this week to write any Biden/liberal bashing parody songs, but if any of you guys have one you'd like to share that's a parody of a song by any of these two groups I would really like to see it. :113: Now, let's get started shall we? :3:

You get to watch these boy bands meanwhile New Kids on the Block just cancelled a show in Toronto, no reason given other than some vague excuse.

Maybe a vaccine situation? Who knows. Canada can't even attract 30 years past their best date fluffy musicians.

You get to watch these boy bands meanwhile New Kids on the Block just cancelled a show in Toronto, no reason given other than some vague excuse.

Maybe a vaccine situation? Who knows. Canada can't even attract 30 years past their best date fluffy musicians.

I hear Canadian tourism is almost non-existent now.

Gee...............I wonder WHY.

1657933152291.png

Is that Backstreet Boys or NSYNC? Lol JK it's still good though. :)
All boy bands are the same to me. One artificially constructed corporate saccharine entity, to imitate art for profit, is as good as the next, ain't it? :dunno:

Cheer up Sleepy Jean, Oh what can it mean? :113:

All boy bands are the same to me. One artificially constructed corporate saccharine entity, to imitate art for profit, is as good as the next, ain't it? :dunno:

Cheer up Sleepy Jean, Oh what can it mean? :113:

Oh well what the heck you might as well since nobody is listening anyways lol I still want my NSYNC boys!! :D It's such a shame that they broke up though. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PARVjMkc-o

Forum List

Back