AZ. Is Leading the Way

Next... the censure resolution takes is proper place in the State Capitol Building...

youre-hanging-your-toilet-paper-wrong-heres-the-patent-to-prove-it-516867427-Sergio-Delle-Vedove-ft.jpg
It is on record. Look to AZ. to shake things up.

Arizona is going to be a waterless convection oven inside of 20 years. Well, at least the Phoenix-Tucson area will be.
They can build a wall around it. :)
Just until it rains again.

Guess what; after eleven years of drought FLOODS!! Why? The stupid Gov didn't think it was going to rain again.

Greg

Arizona is going to be a waterless convection oven inside of 20 years. :)
Problem solved. Water from the Mississippi River will soon be on it's way to Arizona.

---Recently, the Arizona Legilslate proposed routing Mississippi waters west to help alleviate this situation. Let’s find out why Arizona wants to Divert Mississippi waters west.---

Problem solved. Water from the Mississippi River will soon be on it's way to Arizona.

---Recently, the Arizona Legilslate proposed routing Mississippi waters west to help alleviate this situation. Let’s find out why Arizona wants to Divert Mississippi waters west.---

It's like "Can Trumptards get any more stupid?"

And then they do.

LOL

They want to stay attached to America while cherry-picking what they'll participate in.

If they don't want to be Americans, they should separate. Call their new country Trump, or some popular White Nationalist phrase.
It would be great if the red states formed their own country.

So they've moved on from election denial

No Jack. 76% of the nation still has 1600 very serious election questions, suspicions and doubts that shakes their confidence in our elections now and into the future because everytime they bring them up, instead of answers, all they get are idiots like you calling them election deniers.

All it would take to change their mind is some of that good proof YOU have 2020 was good as gold but just refuse to share!!!

I guess you just WANT people to doubt the democrats! Well, congratuations, Jack, in one week, they are gonna doubt democrats a whole lot! :21:

No Jack. 76% of the nation still has 1600 very serious election questions, suspicions and doubts that shakes their confidence in our elections now and into the future because everytime they bring them up, instead of answers, all they get are idiots like you calling them election deniers.

All it would take to change their mind is some of that good proof YOU have 2020 was good as gold but just refuse to share!!!

I guess you just WANT people to doubt the democrats! Well, congratuations, Jack, in one week, they are gonna doubt democrats a whole lot! :21:
1600? Nice rounded up number. I'll bet 1599 of them are the same nonsense you've been shoveling for the last two years.

He lost. Start dealing with it.
Good luck if Republicans manage to squeeze their way back into power. They'll be just as feckless as they were from 2017-2019.

I'll bet 1599 of them are the same nonsense you've been shoveling for the last two years.
Really, Jack-ass? You can't name THREE things I've pointed out in the past two years much less show how any of them are "nonsense."
What IS nonsense is actually still believing that Biddum EVER actually had 81 million votes for him, much less was ever the Most Popular President Ever.

He lost. Start dealing with it.
Biddum took down the entire Dem party to historic lows. Deal with it.

Good luck if Republicans manage to squeeze their way back into power.
Squeeze? They could trip in the dark and FALL back into power, you cretins have so fucked everything up!

They'll be just as feckless as they were from 2017-2019.
Who knows, you might be right. But they will be in power now at least the next four years, probably longer---- or at least you lefties a LOT less!
Face it Dweeb-- -- you guys had your chance and they BLEW IT in staggering, colossal fashion! :21:

Really, Jack-ass? You can't name THREE things I've pointed out in the past two years much less show how any of them are "nonsense."
What IS nonsense is actually still believing that Biddum EVER actually had 81 million votes for him, much less was ever the Most Popular President Ever.

Biddum took down the entire Dem party to historic lows. Deal with it.

Squeeze? They could trip in the dark and FALL back into power, you cretins have so fucked everything up!

Who knows, you might be right. But they will be in power now at least the next four years, probably longer---- or at least you lefties a LOT less!
Face it Dweeb-- -- you guys had your chance and they BLEW IT in staggering, colossal fashion! :21:
Sure I can. All of them. You're a great manure shovel. But not a one of your "theories" holds any water. But they're all true right Freaky??..cause you say so. :)

Sure I can. All of them.
So you can't actually even name three. Got it. As usual, still just blowing smoke out your ass.

You're a great manure shovel.
There's lots of you around.

But not a one of your "theories" holds any water.
Such as? Name three. Name one!

But they're all true right Freaky??..cause you say so.
But they're all false, right, Jackoff??..cause you say so.

So you can't actually even name three. Got it. As usual, still just blowing smoke out your ass.

There's lots of you around.

Such as? Name three. Name one!

But they're all false, right, Jackoff??..cause you say so.
Stop pestering me with your reverses. Just put your evidence up and be a man...(and take your beating like one).

You shovel shit. All of your "theories" have been debunked. You savior lost and you're having a difficult time moving on.

All false. It is up to you to prove your case. Not for me to defend your accusations.
Step up. Be a man (if you even are one).

Stop pestering me with your reverses.
You mean stop exposing your ineptitude and shallow lies.

All of your "theories" have been debunked.
When, where, how and by who? Since you claim it, you must have the source! Please tell me it wasn't from one of the lying assholes at Twitter Musk just fired?! :auiqs.jpg:

you're having a difficult time moving on.
Moving on to what-- -- a GOP controlled Congress, a GOP controlled SCOTUS, and a soon to be GOP controlled WH?

It is up to you to prove your case.
Yet somehow you believe it is NEVER up to you to prove yours. I've already laid out the evidence supporting my position many times (including directly to you).

You: not once ever on anything. You're a gaslighting FRAUD, Jack. You must have a lot of Biden in you. Related?

You mean stop exposing your ineptitude and shallow lies.

When, where, how and by who? Since you claim it, you must have the source! Please tell me it wasn't from one of the lying assholes at Twitter Musk just fired?! :auiqs.jpg:

Moving on to what-- -- a GOP controlled Congress, a GOP controlled SCOTUS, and a soon to be GOP controlled WH?

Yet somehow you believe it is NEVER up to you to prove yours. I've already laid out the evidence supporting my position many times (including directly to you).

You: not once ever on anything. You're a gaslighting FRAUD, Jack. You must have a lot of Biden in you. Related?
Put up. I'm still waiting, Freaky.

Put up. I'm still waiting, Freaky.

I sense a lot of sadness in you Jack. I understand. Everything you've built is coming to an end.

Even Barry gets no respect from his rabble anymore.

This is your future.

In the end, your own followers will be carving you up and eating you like the Wolfen.

I sense a lot of sadness in you Jack. I understand. Everything you've built is coming to an end.

Even Barry gets no respect from his rabble anymore.

This is your future.

In the end, your own followers will be carving you up and eating you like the Wolfen.

View attachment 719518
No sadness at all. It's fun to mix it up with the likes of you. Puts the starch in my shirt. :)

Again, you may win some battles, but you are going to lose the war.

No sadness at all. It's fun to mix it up with the likes of you.
Sure it is Jack, that must be why you've asked me a dozen times to stop posting to you claiming I actually followed you when now you admit you follow me.

Puts the starch in my shirt.

Again, you may win some battles, but you are going to lose the war.
That's what every tyrant thinks the night before his decapitation.

Sure it is Jack, that must be why you've asked me a dozen times to stop posting to you claiming I actually followed you when now you admit you follow me.

That's what every tyrant thinks the night before his decapitation.
Prove it. Put it up. Or close it. Stop dealing reverses.
You're starting to give broken records a bad name. :)

You've been my little shadow for almost three years now.
But you got no game. And no, I don't follow you..or your sock. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back