Should election deniers be allowed to post on social media?

But many have been banned from social media.
It has been said that without a free media democracy cannot exist

Journal article after journal article confirms that the vast majority of the media leans Left

Therefore, all elections are rigged.

Thanks for playing.

Election deniers are an existential threat to our constitutional republic.

They should not be allowed to post anything on social media.
They violated the TOS and got banned. Private social media companies have the right to make their own rules.
Plenty of other alt-right spaces election deniers can post their drivel.

Election deniers are an existential threat to our constitutional republic.

They should not be allowed to post anything on social media.
No one denies there was an election.
The term "election denier" was fed to the useful idiots to parrot, much like the term "climate change denier", so they can label people who question their narrative as crazy.
Let me help you out.
Questioning whether or not fraud took place is not denying there was an election.
Questioning whether or not mans' activities are causing the climate to change is not denying the climate changes.
You fucking lemmings are pathetically easy to manipulate.
Think better.

It has been said that without a free media democracy cannot exist

Journal article after journal article confirms that the vast majority of the media leans Left

Therefore, all elections are rigged.

Thanks for playing.
What’s contradictory about a free media and left leaning?

They are free to lean left if they do choose.

They violated the TOS and got banned. Private social media companies have the right to make their own rules.

So social media is a publisher and not a platform?

Verizon can turn off my cell service if they disagree with my view points?

What about when the FBI tells a private media company who to ban?

Can the company tell the FBI to fuck off?

As long as they follow the rules as laid out by the specific platform they are whining on. I mean 911 truthers are not blocked from posting on that topic are they or the Birthers. Why would the Deniers be any different. Now those who post threats to law enforcement agencies and others should be encouraged to post their hateful rhetoric for all (especially LEO's) to see.

Why would they be allowed?

The term "election denier" was fed to the useful idiots to parrot, much like the term "climate change denier", so they can label people who question their narrative as crazy.
Let me help you out.
Questioning whether or not fraud took place is not denying there was an election.
Questioning whether or not mans' activities are causing the climate to change is not denying the climate changes.
Think better.
I wondered what an "election denier" is.

If I think the Democrats didn't allow a legitimate a d honest election are they the election denier or am I somehow?

As long as they follow the rules as laid out by the specific platform they are whining on. I mean 911 truthers are not blocked from posting on that topic are they or the Birthers. Why would the Deniers be any different. Now those who post threats to law enforcement agencies and others should be encouraged to post their hateful rhetoric for all (especially LEO's) to see.

Why would they be allowed?

So you would ban William Ayers?

Let me help you out.
Think better.

Seems odd that on Twitter one can post “2016 was stolen.” One cannot post “2020 was stolen.”

New Topics

Forum List

Back