AZ. Is Leading the Way

Arizona had multiple audits, even by Cyber Ninjas that proved that Trump lost BIGLY in Arizona
Dominion was at the first audit. And trafficked ballots can be recounted a million times with the same results. The Cyber Ninjas found over 30 laws broken. Try the truth, the election had less integrity than you, and you have none at all.

Dominion was at the first audit. The Cyber Ninjas found over 30 laws broken. Try the truth, the election had less integrity than you and you have none at all.
Actually, Cyber Ninjas found that Trump had cheated

This state is in the forefront of taking America
...........down the road to batshyte crazy delusion with a number of primary wins by reality denying election fraud liars.

How's the search for the bamboo fragments coming?

This state is in the forefront of taking America back for Americans. They are tired of the blatant abuse of power we are seeing.

The Arizona Legislative District 3 Republicans voted to censure the FBI with overwhelming support days after the highly politicized and unprecedented raid of President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home.

The resolution by LD 3 Republicans rejects the “questionable and unsubstantiated” raid and calls on the State of Arizona to “stop cooperation with the FBI,” beginning with the cessation of FBI operations in Maricopa County, Arizona.

Good for them.

WOW, this will change everything.

Nothing says "doing something" more than a meaningless, powerless gesture like this.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok:

...........down the road to batshyte crazy delusion with a number of primary wins by reality denying election fraud liars.
You are the denier. The people of AZ. know there was fraud. Call them deniers will not change their minds or what they are going to do when their candidates are elected. Deal with it.

I was wondering about this.

Could the State of Florida have refused to cooperate in an illegal FBI raid?

If it were illegal than the Secret Service should not have allowed it to happen.

Instead the stood guard heavily armed outside the gates to make sure nobody bothered the FBI during the search.

You are the denier. The people of AZ. know there was fraud.
If any of them believe, as you do, there was fraud even after the face plant by the Cyber Ninja jackasses and their epic failure then they are detached from reality.........just the way Trump likes them.

This state is in the forefront of taking America back for Americans. They are tired of the blatant abuse of power we are seeing.

The Arizona Legislative District 3 Republicans voted to censure the FBI with overwhelming support days after the highly politicized and unprecedented raid of President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home.
And what does this do, exactly?

Your usual bullshit. White supremacy is not the problem. The corrupt FBI telling people it is a problem is the problem. That fact has been exposed by whistle blowers. You know the peiople who caused an impeachment but now now for some reason are not to be listened to.

You should not talk about Americans because you are not one at all, hack.
Well, at least you didn't post a huge photograph of a toilet full of human feces as a personal attack.

Baby steps, child. Baby steps.

Well, at least you didn't post a huge photograph of a toilet full of human feces as a personal attack.

Baby steps, child. Baby steps.
I thought is was a wonderful likeness. No one else did but I will never change my opinion of a lying hack like you. Are you capable of accepting that because you have no choice.

I doubt that. The election will be watched too closely.
Lol, how you gunna stop those massive dumps Trumpy boy talked about? Lol. I made a massive dump this morning. The I flushed you down the toilet. Still waiting on that election fraud evidence. Lol. You know the one tyhhat Arizona spent millions of dollars for that audit. You know the audit that confirmed Bidens win. Hilarious. Yall ate the biggest retarded joke in the history of mankind. Lol, go lose few hundred more court cases for us to laugh at. Or better yet go join your brother retards sitting in jail over your election fiction. Why aren't you with them? Where were you on Jan 6th? Why weren't you with your retarded brethren?

Dominion was at the first audit. And trafficked ballots can be recounted a million times with the same results. The Cyber Ninjas found over 30 laws broken. Try the truth, the election had less integrity than you, and you have none at all.
LOL (at your disgust over a libtard)

I didn't know they found 30 laws broken!

I had not heard.. I guess once I realized the powers that be didn't want to discuss this Steal.. stopped looking for info on it, or nearly stopped, that is.. which is just what those pigs want.. but notice I say I nearly stopped..

Where is the best place to get info on those 30 laws broken?

Lol, how you gunna stop those massive dumps Trumpy boy talked about? Lol. I made a massive dump this morning. The I flushed you down the toilet. Still waiting on that election fraud evidence. Lol. You know the one tyhhat Arizona spent millions of dollars for that audit. You know the audit that confirmed Bidens win. Hilarious. Yall ate the biggest retarded joke in the history of mankind. Lol, go lose few hundred more court cases for us to laugh at. Or better yet go join your brother retards sitting in jail over your election fiction. Why aren't you with them? Where were you on Jan 6th? Why weren't you with your retarded brethren?
GOP plaintiff prevailed on 14 of the 21 cases decided on the merits.

LOL (at your disgust over a libtard)

I didn't know they found 30 laws broken!

I had not heard.. I guess once I realized the powers that be didn't want to discuss this Steal.. stopped looking for info on it, or nearly stopped, that is.. which is just what those pigs want.. but notice I say I nearly stopped..

Where is the best place to get info on those 30 laws broken?

The resolution by LD 3 Republicans rejects the “questionable and unsubstantiated” raid and calls on the State of Arizona to “stop cooperation with the FBI,” beginning with the cessation of FBI operations in Maricopa County, Arizona.

Good for them.

Next... the censure resolution takes is proper place in the State Capitol Building...

youre-hanging-your-toilet-paper-wrong-heres-the-patent-to-prove-it-516867427-Sergio-Delle-Vedove-ft.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back