AZ. Is Leading the Way

Prove it. Put it up. Or close it. Stop dealing reverses.
You're starting to give broken records a bad name.
But Jack, YOU are the one who started making the accusations here! :71:

You've been my little shadow for almost three years now.
So too I imagine your neighbors, the police, the FBI and DHS as well. You're obviously not a well man, at least upstairs. Jack, do you own any hammers?

But you got no game. And no, I don't follow you..or your sock.
But Jack, YOU are the one following me. Damn, you are triggered over these impending massive DNC losses!

And I have a sock? Who is that?

But Jack, YOU are the one who started making the accusations here! :71:

So too I imagine your neighbors, the police, the FBI and DHS as well. You're obviously not a well man, at least upstairs. Jack, do you own any hammers?

But Jack, YOU are the one following me. Damn, you are triggered over these impending massive DNC losses!

And I have a sock? Who is that?
Actually, you did. The day after the 2020 election. And you've been spewing poop about it ever since..without being able to back up just one of your "theories". :)

As you take the time to insert your being into just about every one of my posts (even when I don't address you directly), I'd say you have a bit of obsessiveness with me. :)
That's OK, I don't judge.

Actually, you did. The day after the 2020 election.
I did WHAT after the election, Jack? Point out there were a million wrongs with it, like now a week before the election with 22 million mostly democrats having already voted? That means that most of these people all voted before most information about the candidates was even out! 22 million people too lazy or stupid to vote on election day?

And you've been spewing poop about it ever since..
Such as? Such as? SUCH AS???

As you take the time to insert your being into just about every one of my posts
Really Jack? 17,000 of my posts or about 1 out of every 3 of my posts are directed to you??? :auiqs.jpg:

Jack I only comment to you when you literally appear under my feet in a thread I'm reading, and only because you say such idiotic and facile things easily discredited by a CHILD.

I did WHAT after the election, Jack? Point out there were a million wrongs with it, like now a week before the election with 22 million mostly democrats having already voted? That means that most of these people all voted before most information about the candidates was even out! 22 million people too lazy or stupid to vote on election day?

Such as? Such as? SUCH AS???

Really Jack? 17,000 of my posts or about 1 out of every 3 of my posts are directed to you??? :auiqs.jpg:

Jack I only comment to you when you literally appear under my feet in a thread I'm reading, and only because you say such idiotic and facile things easily discredited by a CHILD.
And I say again...Y-A-W-N.
How much more abuse you want here, Freaky?
Outside of the occasional attaboy, I'm the only one who will engage you.

And I say again...Y-A-W-N.

WHAT did I do after the election, Jerky? YOU are the one who MADE the claim.

I've been spewing poop SUCH AS WHAT, Jerky? Why can't you ever embellish on any claim you make?

And we won't even pursue your claim I've posted to you 17,000 times!

Whaddan ass. Midterms must really have your panties in a twist.

Forum List

Back