Awaiting President Esau

12. From a nation designed for 'a moral and religious people' to one designed for a materialist lot......what happened?

In "Uncle Sam's Plantation: How Big Government Enslaves America's Poor and What We Can Do About It," Star Parker explains what happened to America...

There is the passage from Genesis 25:29-34, which accurately describes the cultural shifts that took place during the Great Depression. Read this, and replace "Jacob" with "Uncle Sam," "Esau," with "the People," and "birthright," with "freedom."

29 Once when Jacob was cooking some stew,Esau came in from the open country,famished.30 He said to Jacob, “Quick, let me have some of that red stew!I’m famished!”

31 Jacob replied, “First sell me your birthright.”

32 “Look, I am about to die,” Esau said. “What good is the birthright to me?”

33 But Jacob said, “Swearto me first.” So he swore an oath to him, selling his birthrightto Jacob.

34 Then Jacob gave Esau some bread and some lentil stew.He ate and drank, and then got up and left.

So Esau despised his birthright.

So, as a result, corrosive indolence warped a once healthy work ethic, and a new cultural ideal took hold in society. Once the needy got a taste of government handouts, the genie was out of the bottle.
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness became the expectation of government obligation to provide happiness to everyone. Dependence begat a lower echelon of faithful voter. Politicians advanced the idea that the alleviation of poverty was the sole responsibility of politicians.

What Tocqueville had predicted came to pass.

Hunter-China-Biden.jpg

"New email shows Hunter Biden asking Chinese partner for 10 million in 2017

The email…

“Dear Chairman Ye: I hope my letter finds you well. I regret missing you on your last visit to the United States Please accept the best wishes from the entire Biden family as well as my partners,” the letter began.
“As you know since our last meeting we have concluded the establishment of SinoHawk Holdings and I look forward to introducing you to Mr. Tony Bobulinski,” he wrote.
“He is a very close friend of James Gilliar and the Biden family and joined our team to focus on the execution of things as a partner.”
“He will act as the CEO of SinoHawk Holdings. He has invested capital all over the world for some of the world’s wealthiest families,” he went on, before asking Ye to send a “$10 MM USD wire.”
“I would appreciate if you will send that quickly so we can properly fund and operate Sinohawk. I hope that you are satisfied with the introductions made in Oman and the progress made,” he went on."

This is what you put in the White House, Democrats.

6. Perhaps the Democrats can support the results of the election based on Genesis as well….

In Genesis, there is the story of Jacob and Esau, brothers, with Esau the elder by a heel.

Now, I’m not gonna go for the easy lay-up and use the other meaning of ‘heel,’ but Democrats may claim a Biden win via the posted election returns. No reason to go into how valid they are here…..sometimes the bad guys win, even in the Bible.

The twin’s mother distrusted Esau, and was willing to fool her husband, Isaac, to get the birthright that usually went to the elder, for her favorite, Jacob.

7. Know who distrusted Biden? Democrat voters who found out too late that he was on Communist China’s payroll.

"Roughly 17% of Biden voters said they wouldn’t have voted for him if they had known about his record as well as that of President Trump, found the survey commissioned by the conservative Media Research Center.

The biggest movement away from Mr. Biden was among his voters who only after the election learned about shady business deals involving Mr. Biden’s son, Hunter. Forty-five percent of Biden voters said they didn’t know about Hunter Biden’s deals, and 9.4% said they would not have voted for the former vice president had they known.

“The national news media stole this election,” Media Research Center founder L. Brent Bozell III said on a conference call with conservative activists. “As far as I’m concerned, they stole it from President Trump by deliberately censoring and keeping from the American people those stories which had the American people known would have led to his reelection unquestionably.”
Poll finds some voters regret picking Biden after new revelations

Roughly 17% of Biden voters said they wouldn’t have voted for him if they had known about his record as well as that of President Trump, found the survey commissioned by the conservative Media Research Center.
www.washingtontimes.com
Shalom PC.
Not to put to fine a point on it, but Jacob already had the birthright. The mother tricked Isaac into giving Jacob the blessing reserved for the eldest.

1. Not to stretch a point too thinly, but I must admit that I generally look for historical....and religious....connections between contemporary events, and those other sorts.
And today being Sunday and all, and the prominent event is the loss of our American birthright, the comparison that stands out is an earlier choice between spirituality and materialism.

2. While one candidate promised, and was well on his way to accomplishing, returning America to both its former greatness, and its heritage, the other was deeply entrenched in enriching himself.
"The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China
In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."
The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

3. Genesis Ch 25
29 And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint:

30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.

31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright.

32 And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?

33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.

34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.

Perhaps not a pottage of lentiles.....maybe Peking Duck.

4. According to Dennis Prager, writing in "The Rational Bible," the commentary does not depict Esau as a bad person, but suggests only that he has other interests, and is unworthy of, and uninterested in, carrying on the Abrahamic monotheistic tradition. In fact, Isaac favored Esau, and liked that he was a hunter who brought home the bacon….well, meat. Actually the kosher rules didn’t apply at the time, so he could have brought bacon….

5. The Bible tell one story, allegory, but history tells this one: no society nor civilization lasts forever.

jep47fYmYw-2.png

Forum List

Back