Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
75% were not white lol
D8C95ACB-9176-4338-87F2-0DE50DF1F6C1.jpeg

Autopsy shows no sign of strangulation.
If this is confirmed then what?
These dumb fucks destroyed cities across the nation
I care not for the professional opinion of the local funeral director // coroner // medical examiner. It's all part of the same local murder-for-hire Establishment. No one believes their medical cover-ups anymore, but by law their word is indisputable in court. The gentlemen already paid for their pussy and their street drugs, and anybody who gets in the way of their sex and drug traffic has to die a horrible miserable death because it's such a peaceful loving non-violent community.

I KNEW it ! cRump used the P. word PANDEMIC !!!
“It is a pandemic, a national pandemic, we cannot keep looking at this regionally, this is affecting all African-Americans, this a state of emergency.
“It is a pandemic, a national pandemic, we cannot keep looking at this regionally, this is affecting all African-Americans, this a state of emergency.

Autopsy shows no sign of strangulation.
If this is confirmed then what?
These dumb fucks destroyed cities across the nation
I care not for the professional opinion of the local funeral director // coroner // medical examiner. It's all part of the same local murder-for-hire Establishment. No one believes their medical cover-ups anymore, but by law their word is indisputable in court. The gentlemen already paid for their pussy and their street drugs, and anybody who gets in the way of their sex and drug traffic has to die a horrible miserable death because it's such a peaceful loving non-violent community.

Thats kind of a stupid thing to say.
You dont think they know that the family will order their own autopsy?
And the family is doing just that.
Are they going to lie as well?

Now they're rioting all over the country and the politicians just sit back and watch.

This nationwide attack on our domestic soil was carefully planned . . . how could it not have been? Literally within hours of COVID-19 24/7 fear mongering winding down the front pages of all mainstream news media websites exploded with weeping and whining over the death of this convict, all of them in agreement, all wanting to lynch this cop. And then the news networks blew the racist whistle, and then brothers coast to coast set to playing light my fire time in dozens of cities. The political leadership of those cities flipped the script from justifiable arson and the charbroiling of fast food joints to "let them blow off steam" to Trump supporters are behind it all. We go overnight almost from lockdowns to curfews to mass NG deployments. So much effort to remove one President they'll burn the fucking country down around themselves. Roll in the 1st Cav, arrest governors and mayors, restore order, wipe the floor with blue blood.

Regarding racism,

I was going to bring that up, and I posted it somewhere else. I watched the video which was a preamble to the “main event“. I think it was the guy bottom left who was hustling George Floyd. Before Derek Chauvin even showed up.
I saw a video of a struggle in the car, huge resisting arrest

Well it's not as if a hired medical examiner is going to dispute the professional opinion of a brother coroner. Good grief. They have offices right next door to each other in the old-money professional part of town with the CPAs and dentists. They've all to stay in business and keep making money. You're not allowed to dispute the word of a brother in your own profession in court and destroy his career, because that would violate professional ethics.

Regarding racism,

I was going to bring that up, and I posted it somewhere else. I watched the video which was a preamble to the “main event“. I think it was the guy bottom left who was hustling George Floyd. Before Derek Chauvin even showed up.
I saw a video of a struggle in the car, huge resisting arrest

You interpret what you saw to distort and support your well-known racism here on USMB.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well it's not as if a hired medical examiner is going to dispute the professional opinion of a brother coroner. Good grief. They have offices right next door to each other in the old-money professional part of town with the CPAs and dentists. They've all to stay in business and keep making money. You're not allowed to dispute the word of a brother in your own profession in court and destroy his career, because that would violate professional ethics.

There are actual coroners who do this type stuff for a living.

Forum List

Back