Autopsy shows no sign of strangulation.

If this is confirmed then what?
These dumb fucks destroyed cities across the nation because the guy was a drug user in poor health.
That'll go over well.

It's not confirmed and it's pretty obvious he would not have died has the knee not been on his neck. And you white supremacist did the burning/looting.

That would be your antifa buddies.
And there sure is a lot of video out there showing your peaceful protesters looting.

Now they're rioting all over the country and the politicians just sit back and watch.

This nationwide attack on our domestic soil was carefully planned . . . how could it not have been? Literally within hours of COVID-19 24/7 fear mongering winding down the front pages of all mainstream news media websites exploded with weeping and whining over the death of this convict, all of them in agreement, all wanting to lynch this cop. And then the news networks blew the racist whistle, and then brothers coast to coast set to playing light my fire time in dozens of cities. The political leadership of those cities flipped the script from justifiable arson and the charbroiling of fast food joints to "let them blow off steam" to Trump supporters are behind it all. We go overnight almost from lockdowns to curfews to mass NG deployments. So much effort to remove one President they'll burn the fucking country down around themselves. Roll in the 1st Cav, arrest governors and mayors, restore order, wipe the floor with blue blood.

1590961245200.jpg

I guess the moral of the story is....
If you're in really bad health dont fight with the cops.
in this case they [pulled him back out of the car and then put him down then killed him,,,

“The officers made several attempts to get Mr. Floyd in the backseat of squad 320 from the driver’s side,” the complaint said. “Mr. Floyd did not voluntarily get in the car and struggled with the officers by intentionally falling down, saying he was not going in the car, and refusing to stand still.”
the report also says they pulled him out of the car and put him on the ground,,,

you need to read the WHOLE report not just the part that frames your narrative,,,

That was from the article.
try reading the report,,,any article will be edited and not serve to give a complete picture of events

Got a link for it?
you mean you havent even read the whole report???

WTF are you commenting for???

The defendant pulled Mr. Floyd out of the passenger side of the squad car at 8:19:38 p.m. and Mr. Floyd went to the ground face down and still handcuffed. Kueng held Mr. Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs. The defendant placed his left knee in the area of Mr. Floyd’s head and neck. Mr. Floyd said, “I can’t breathe” multiple times and repeatedly said, “Mama” and “please,” as well. The defendant and the other two officers stayed in their positions.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6933246/Derek-Chauvin-Complaint.pdf

That is not report, but warrant.

I guess the moral of the story is....
If you're in really bad health dont fight with the cops.
in this case they [pulled him back out of the car and then put him down then killed him,,,

“The officers made several attempts to get Mr. Floyd in the backseat of squad 320 from the driver’s side,” the complaint said. “Mr. Floyd did not voluntarily get in the car and struggled with the officers by intentionally falling down, saying he was not going in the car, and refusing to stand still.”
the report also says they pulled him out of the car and put him on the ground,,,

you need to read the WHOLE report not just the part that frames your narrative,,,

That was from the article.
try reading the report,,,any article will be edited and not serve to give a complete picture of events

Got a link for it?
you mean you havent even read the whole report???

WTF are you commenting for???

The defendant pulled Mr. Floyd out of the passenger side of the squad car at 8:19:38 p.m. and Mr. Floyd went to the ground face down and still handcuffed. Kueng held Mr. Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs. The defendant placed his left knee in the area of Mr. Floyd’s head and neck. Mr. Floyd said, “I can’t breathe” multiple times and repeatedly said, “Mama” and “please,” as well. The defendant and the other two officers stayed in their positions.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6933246/Derek-Chauvin-Complaint.pdf

That is not report, but warrant.
its both,,,

I am in no way defending police brutality...
Having said that, let's look at Floyd incident from different angle.

Floyd smoked weed within an hour of the blood test and likely two pills/rocks one set uppers one set downers, about one hour before getting arrested. He stank and was belligerent. "I can't breathe" was likely the first coherent thing he'd said.

This guy was a 6'4", 220 lb former tight end, on uppers, downers, and pretty fucking baked. It is likely while he was "pliable" if he resisted he wouldn't be in full control, and it would make anyone nervous. Heart problems were one of the lesser known side effects of corona virus. That he was still talking up to his last breath means that his lungs were clear, more that his brain did not have the required oxygen because his heart had stopped. any normal person has a few minutes of air in their blood. Floyd very easily could have been a dead man walking, when you have weakened lungs from corona-virus, potent clinical depressants at lethal doses even for a large powerful man, severely clogged heart. He was clearly in an irreversible downward spiral health wise. Furthermore, in order to numb the outcry of his body he was on euphoric, and opiates. This along with the amphetamines, potent adrenal stimulants, which further stress the heart and numb the nervous system. At these levels this guy could have lost a limb and remained calm with relative ease.

You put the other officers and the clerk saying that this guy wasn't all there, clearly he wasn't, or he would have booked it after getting the cops called on him and staying for several minutes, this tells me both his movement and judgement were impaired. Who goes out of the house alone when they're high? What were his intended purchases? These questions will elucidate his state of mind and sense of his own body very quickly.

If this incident was taken in isolation with three other officers at the scene, who deferred to the "responding officer's" judgement. I think it would have been a hard call. He was a strong man who's distress signals would have been muted. Semi-coherent, with no obvious secondary signs of distress, To slip suddenly from clear and firmly stating he can't breathe to imminent cardiac arrest. Even during a well executed carotid suffocation there are clear signs 10-20 seconds in of distress. Furthermore it is clear that CPR was promptly performed, wherein an ABC check would have been done.

The time from his arrested movement to this ABC check will tell you whether or not this was manslaughter, murder 3 would be very hard to prove given this cocktail. He was walking dead approximately three minutes before his final words. During that part of the video that's been cut I'd expect to see an incoherent babbling man barely able to sit up straight. Where a judgement call could have been made wherein he was safer on the ground. Furthermore the standard of proof beyond a reasonable doubt exists. Anyone reading this tox report and autopsy should come to a similar conclusion. even if the guy lived he would have been difficult to handle or judge his state.

I am in no way defending police brutality...
Having said that, let's look at Floyd incident from different angle.

Floyd smoked weed within an hour of the blood test and likely two pills/rocks one set uppers one set downers, about one hour before getting arrested. He stank and was belligerent. "I can't breathe" was likely the first coherent thing he'd said.

This guy was a 6'4", 220 lb former tight end, on uppers, downers, and pretty fucking baked. It is likely while he was "pliable" if he resisted he wouldn't be in full control, and it would make anyone nervous. Heart problems were one of the lesser known side effects of corona virus. That he was still talking up to his last breath means that his lungs were clear, more that his brain did not have the required oxygen because his heart had stopped. any normal person has a few minutes of air in their blood. Floyd very easily could have been a dead man walking, when you have weakened lungs from corona-virus, potent clinical depressants at lethal doses even for a large powerful man, severely clogged heart. He was clearly in an irreversible downward spiral health wise. Furthermore, in order to numb the outcry of his body he was on euphoric, and opiates. This along with the amphetamines, potent adrenal stimulants, which further stress the heart and numb the nervous system. At these levels this guy could have lost a limb and remained calm with relative ease.

You put the other officers and the clerk saying that this guy wasn't all there, clearly he wasn't, or he would have booked it after getting the cops called on him and staying for several minutes, this tells me both his movement and judgement were impaired. Who goes out of the house alone when they're high? What were his intended purchases? These questions will elucidate his state of mind and sense of his own body very quickly.

If this incident was taken in isolation with three other officers at the scene, who deferred to the "responding officer's" judgement. I think it would have been a hard call. He was a strong man who's distress signals would have been muted. Semi-coherent, with no obvious secondary signs of distress, To slip suddenly from clear and firmly stating he can't breathe to imminent cardiac arrest. Even during a well executed carotid suffocation there are clear signs 10-20 seconds in of distress. Furthermore it is clear that CPR was promptly performed, wherein an ABC check would have been done.

The time from his arrested movement to this ABC check will tell you whether or not this was manslaughter, murder 3 would be very hard to prove given this cocktail. He was walking dead approximately three minutes before his final words. During that part of the video that's been cut I'd expect to see an incoherent babbling man barely able to sit up straight. Where a judgement call could have been made wherein he was safer on the ground. Furthermore the standard of proof beyond a reasonable doubt exists. Anyone reading this tox report and autopsy should come to a similar conclusion. even if the guy lived he would have been difficult to handle or judge his state.
Rational thinking is out the door! Hate hate hate is the onky thought driven by democrats

Forum List

Back