Autopsy shows no sign of strangulation.

It does not matter what the autopsy says.

He will be charged with murder.

If not, the "protests" will break out again.

And, of course, you can imagine his fate in prison!

Some "leaders" of the riots are demanding that all four officers also be charged with murder.
So you want mob justice?

No, I do not.

But that is just how the cookie crumbles in 2020 America.

The mob rules.

Autopsy shows no sign of strangulation.
If this is confirmed then what?
These dumb fucks destroyed cities across the nation
I care not for the professional opinion of the local funeral director // coroner // medical examiner. It's all part of the same local murder-for-hire Establishment. No one believes their medical cover-ups anymore, but by law their word is indisputable in court. The gentlemen already paid for their pussy and their street drugs, and anybody who gets in the way of their sex and drug traffic has to die a horrible miserable death because it's such a peaceful loving non-violent community.
Thats a really insane comment

but I guess libs have their heart set on murder and nothing less will do

I guess the moral of the story is....
If you're in really bad health dont fight with the cops.
in this case they [pulled him back out of the car and then put him down then killed him,,,

“The officers made several attempts to get Mr. Floyd in the backseat of squad 320 from the driver’s side,” the complaint said. “Mr. Floyd did not voluntarily get in the car and struggled with the officers by intentionally falling down, saying he was not going in the car, and refusing to stand still.”

in this case they [pulled him back out of the car and then put him down then killed him,,,

“The officers made several attempts to get Mr. Floyd in the backseat of squad 320 from the driver’s side,” the complaint said. “Mr. Floyd did not voluntarily get in the car and struggled with the officers by intentionally falling down, saying he was not going in the car, and refusing to stand still.”
the report also says they pulled him out of the car and put him on the ground,,,

you need to read the WHOLE report not just the part that frames your narrative,,,

A man is taken away by police officers during a protest against the death in Minneapolis police custody of African-American man George Floyd in front of the U.S. Embassy, London, England.

ABC1A724-1BAC-4C48-A421-2CDE521854AC.jpeg

These dumb fucks destroyed cities across the nation because the guy was a drug user in poor health.
That'll go over well.

This fails as a distinction without a difference fallacy.

The reprehensible right will do everything it can to mitigate and downplay unwarranted and illegal violence against black Americans by law enforcement.

And conservatives will resort to all manner of ridiculous sophistry in an effort to vilify demonstrators engaged in appropriate, lawful protest against that police violence.

Fuk you and your phalluce infatuation.

At that point it appears the police decided to murder him.

Regarding racism,

I was going to bring that up, and I posted it somewhere else. I watched the video which was a preamble to the “main event“. I think it was the guy bottom left who was hustling George Floyd. Before Derek Chauvin even showed up.
I saw a video of a struggle in the car, huge resisting arrest

Police cars are designed to handle violent people, plus he was already in handcuffs. Heck then can cuff him to the cage as well to restrain him, he was never a threat to the cops or the car once he was in the back seat.

They didn't need to take him out of the car at all, put him on the ground, knee him in the neck for nearly 9 minutes, it appears these officers are grossly incompetent.

This is why they got fired very fast.

the report also says they pulled him out of the car and put him on the ground,,,

you need to read the WHOLE report not just the part that frames your narrative,,,

That was from the article.

At it appears the police decided to murder him.
I highly doubt their intentions were to murder him,,,

try reading the report,,,any article will be edited and not serve to give a complete picture of events

At that point it appears the police decided to murder him.

They gave him drugs and hypertension?

try reading the report,,,any article will be edited and not serve to give a complete picture of events

Got a link for it?

These dumb fucks destroyed cities across the nation because the guy was a drug user in poor health.
That'll go over well.

Nature of the Beast. I didn't like what I saw. But the DEMOCRAT Mayor and the Democrat Chief of Police failed to make an immediate arrest. The Democrat Mayor and ChiefPo failed to arrest the first savage to throw a brick. This is a Democrat State that panders to black savages and Antifa bastards who egg them on. All Democrat cities are turning into El Salvadore.

This is why they got fired very fast.
They got fired because the deep blue liberal democrats were afraid that their own voters would run wild in the streets

which as it turns out happened anyway

Got a link for it?
you mean you havent even read the whole report???

WTF are you commenting for???

The defendant pulled Mr. Floyd out of the passenger side of the squad car at 8:19:38 p.m. and Mr. Floyd went to the ground face down and still handcuffed. Kueng held Mr. Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs. The defendant placed his left knee in the area of Mr. Floyd’s head and neck. Mr. Floyd said, “I can’t breathe” multiple times and repeatedly said, “Mama” and “please,” as well. The defendant and the other two officers stayed in their positions.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6933246/Derek-Chauvin-Complaint.pdf

Forum List

Back