Peter Strzok: ‘The American Public Should Trust’ the FBI in Mar-a-Lago Raid

Talking about Stzrok the POS....

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Trump Got’em – Huge Concerns About Peter Strzok Working for the CIA Are Likely at the Heart of Mar-a-Lago RAID​

Strzok likely at the heart of Mar-A Lago raid! ^^^

Well now! isn't that interesting? :04:

Monday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” former FBI agent Peter Strzok weighed in on the department’s recent raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home.
Trump described the raid as putting his home “under siege” in a move “that has never happened to a President of the United States before.”
Host Joe Scarborough asked Strzok if there was any reason the American people should not trust the FBI.
Strzok said that “the American public should trust what the FBI is doing” in seizing documents from Trump’s home.

d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg
Fuck that useless piece of shit. I want him executed.

Monday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” former FBI agent Peter Strzok weighed in on the department’s recent raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home.
Trump described the raid as putting his home “under siege” in a move “that has never happened to a President of the United States before.”
Host Joe Scarborough asked Strzok if there was any reason the American people should not trust the FBI.
Strzok said that “the American public should trust what the FBI is doing” in seizing documents from Trump’s home.

No way! Really?! Why is he not hanged already?
2dyyuw.jpg

wvi6jyasg9201.jpg

A brit should know

Your country is falling apart and it must give you great comfort to think that America is not far behind

But even if time has run out for you there is still hope for America
Hey! Justin Castreaux is his Prime Minister.

You know.. Fidel Castro's son?

He acts like his dad, too.
Trudeau-Castro-2.png

Shh, no Cubans in America have figured this out yet, because he's still alive.

I'm not pushing it because an International incident is bad.

Last edited:

My grandma once told me "if someone tells you should trust them, don't trust them. Trust is something you give someone based off their actions over a long period of time. You cant trust someone that tells you to trust them".

The fact that this motherfucker is even involved in the raid on Mar-a-Lago discredits the fucking shit out of the whole goddamn thing.

This may be nothing more than this bureaucrat shit trying to cover his own ass.

Why does that shit still have a fucking job?

The fact that this motherfucker is even involved in the raid on Mar-a-Lago discredits the fucking shit out of the whole goddamn thing.

This may be nothing more than this bureaucrat shit trying to cover his own ass.

Why does that shit still have a fucking job?
Strzok's not in the FBI anymore, no. I don't think, anyway.

Oh! What is this CIA stuff?!

Last edited:

Just shows where MSNBC is when they put that guy on. I guess they couldn't find anyone who might actually be credible.

couple of adulterers giving trust advice

I have to admit that I lean against the FBI surviving the fascism challenge.

I've always been convinced that no gov agency will do the job anyway, and it will fall to some patriotic American or group of Americans taking justice into their own hands.
The "fascism challenge?" All the fascists support the FBI.

The FBI shod really tell Strzok to STFU and go away if they want to create / maintain any credibility in their raid on Trump's home.

Strzok is the poster child for criminal partisan lies, scandals, and treason, which everyone associates him with.
Not really. He’s the poster child for not mixing cheating with work.

Beyond that he’s a target of Trumper scumbags

The FBI is a very conservative LE organization

Including their leadership
It's about as "conservative" as the Khmer Rouge. Comey admitted he voted for Hillary, dumbass. They all despised Trump.

Progs live in a fantasy land.

Forum List

Back