Atomic bomb

I have to agree with those who say the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki saved more lives than they killed. The firebombing of Tokyo killed more than the bombings of hamburg and Dresden together. Many more than the atomic bomb. If the atom bomb had not been used what was the alternative? More fire bombings? Starve Japan with the navy blockade. Invasion of Japan would have been much more bloody than invasion of Germany was.
Also American soldiers and Navy were still fighting the Japanese in Philipines and other battles as well as fighting kamikazes. American lives were being lost and more would be lost if not for the atom bomb. If the bomb had not been used and later the people discovered the war could have been ended fast with it and it was not used would political careers not be ruined?
Those slant eyed demons deserved 20 bombs not 2

Keep your racist shit to yourself and you won't feel the need to apologize later.

Imagine how would the American people would react if they learned the war could have been ended fast but it was not because the bomb was not used.

Last edited:
Imagine how would the American people would react if they lerned [sic] the war could havebeen [sic] ended fast but it was not because the bomb was not used.

Try to tell some people that it could have been ended much sooner without slaughtering hundreds of thousands of civilians and costing tens of thousands more American servicemen, and some people put their fingers in their ears and cry "lalalalalalalalaalalaaaaaa!" because simple minded people are loathe to give up a comfortable narrative once they've swallowed it.

Imagine how would the American people would react if they lerned [sic] the war could havebeen [sic] ended fast but it was not because the bomb was not used.

Try to tell some people that it could have been ended much sooner without slaughtering hundreds of thousands of civilians and costing tens of thousands more American servicemen, and some people put their fingers in their ears and cry "lalalalalalalalaalalaaaaaa!" because simple minded people are loathe to give up a comfortable narrative once they've swallowed it.

You do know the firebombing of Tokyo killed many more than the atom bombs did. Japan still continued to fight.

You do know the firebombing of Tokyo killed many more than the atom bombs did. Japan still continued to fight.

And?

And?

And if not for the bomb Japan would never surrendered. There was a plan to kidnap Hirohito to prevent him surrendering and that after the bomb was used.

And?

And if not for the bomb Japan would never surrendered. ....

You, of course, don't know that. That is just speculation. There were elements in the government looking for a way to surrender before Yalta. Did you read the article I posted? Simple minded people are loathe to give up a comfortable narrative once they've swallowed it.

And?

You, of course, don't know that. That is just speculation. There were elements in the government looking for a way to surrender before Yalta. Did you read the article I posted? Simple minded people are loathe to give up a comfortable narrative once they've swallowed it.

Explain the plan to kidnap Hirohito to prevent a surrender.

And?

I'm not going to teach you the entire history of WWII for free. Go get a library card.

And?

I'm not going to teach you the entire history of WWII for free. Go get a library card.

You cannot explain it. You know you are wrong.

And?

You cannot explain it......

It has been explained over and over and over again on several very long threads here. You shouldn't even need it explained if you have a basic grasp of logic. Stop being lazy and use your head.

And?

It has been explained over and over and over again on several very long threads here. You shouldn't even need it explained if you have a basic grasp of logic. Stop being lazy and use your head.

You have proven you have no knowledge. And that you are wrong.

And?

You have proven you have no knowledge. ......

You mentioned "the plan to kidnap Hirohito to prevent a surrender," right? Do I need to hold your hand through this?

And?

You mentioned "the plan to kidnap Hirohito to prevent a surrender," right? Do I need to hold your hand through this?

You have no knowledge. You proved that. No need for me to make a fool of you when you do it yourself.

And?

You have no knowledge. ....

You mentioned "the plan to kidnap Hirohito to prevent a surrender," right? Yes or no?

And?

You mentioned "the plan to kidnap Hirohito to prevent a surrender," right? Yes or no?

You are unable to explain that yes or no?

They were willing to surrender but willing to kidnap their Emperor to prevent a surrender? No sense.

And?

You are unable to explain that yes or no?

Don't answer a question with a question. You mentioned "the plan to kidnap Hirohito to prevent a surrender," right? Yes or no? What are you so afraid of?

Forum List

Back