The Reichstag Fire Decree beginning to the end for many

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I can see it all in a bit of a repeat motion. It started on 911 and has continually grown into what we have today. All the politeness and political correctness in the world won't stop those with evil intent who willingly blame others falsely or create egregious stories for political gain because their own misery and allow greedy bastards to use them to do their dirty work for them in riling up utter disgust for us against them and all of their overly zealous control freak causes.

For those who do know know the history you may want to learn it.

Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.
Those who hate liberty minded free thinking people are willing to do just about anything to undermine it. Hell they have been feeding the masses in cities fluoride for 75 years and altering everything and doing anything they can via vaccines and shit in the food, clothing and cleaning products to screw people up. It is no wonder we have such a mess now but this latest crap takes the cake.

I can see it all in a bit of a repeat motion. It started on 911 and has continually grown into what we have today. All the politeness and political correctness in the world won't stop those with evil intent who willingly blame others falsely or create egregious stories for political gain because their own misery and allow greedy bastards to use them to do their dirty work for them in riling up utter disgust for us against them and all of their overly zealous control freak causes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, a mere 4-6 windows in the Capitol building were broken and a couple doors suffered some minor cosmetic damage. So it's absurd to compare it to the Reichstag fire, which destroyed the entire building.

Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.
Those who hate liberty minded free thinking people are willing to do just about anything to undermine it. Hell they have been feeding the masses in cities fluoride for 75 years and altering everything and doing anything they can via vaccines and shit in the food, clothing and cleaning products to screw people up. It is no wonder we have such a mess now but this latest crap takes the cake.

Yes, exactly and another one is the education system which was taken over by the Rockefellers in the early 1900's.

The General Education Board was not interested in encouraging critical thinking. Rather, its focus was on organizing children and creating reliable, predictable, obedient citizens.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, a mere 4-6 windows in the Capitol building were broken and a couple doors suffered some minor cosmetic damage. So it's absurd to compare it to the Reichstag fire, which destroyed the entire building.

The damage is irrelevant. The fire was used by the Nazi party to stir up more fear and hatred of their political opposition, labeling them all a “threat” that needed to be dealt with. So rights were taken away from certain groups, while the government was granted more and more power.

Now the Democratic Party is using the Capitol riot as their reason to seize more power and destroy their opposition.

I started a thread on this topic before:

Like I stated 9-11 was the start. In the capital building gaslighting they are acting like it was the end of the world as they all voted to accept a bogus election and let the people know they could do whatever the fuck they want.

Trumpublicans can blame even their own personal actions on democrats and believe it. It's their only talent.
wrong--you are just babbling crap
You walk outside and it's raining. "Goddamned libs!"
more babble crap from you
ahahahahhahahahahah
I'm pretty sure that is closer to the truth than you would ever admit.
..it's the Dems who are hypocrites--this is undeniable

Forum List

Back