Atheists, who of you want go to Hell?

I heard Allah was the only way______or was that Buddha ? Noop. Have to be Catholic_____or was that Hindu ?
It's all real confusing.

Then ask God. I'm sure He will clarify that for you if you honstly seek Him

If that were true we wouldn't have had so God damned many preachers through out history steppin' over each other trying to 'splain what God really means, and everyone planet-wide would be on the same page religion-wise.

Ask not which ancient creation story is the most believable, ask what it means that so many religions survive from such antiquity with such absolute certainties competing with each other for your worship dollar.

Actually, I said you have to ask Him. Most dont for some odd reason. In fact, praying to learn things from God is a foreign concept to alot of people including many Christians.

What makes you think you are not going to hell?
one, there's no proof hell exists. two, if it does we're already there.

If life in the 21st Century is truly your version of hell, and you're actually comparing what you have with some of the more tragic lives lived that our history has been forced to record, you have my pity.

Atheists,

do not forget that only Jesus can save us from Hell!

Jesus_hugs_in_heaven.jpg

The Reality Of Hell - YouTube

You video says that every moment a soul goes to Hell.

Apparently you don't even understand Christianity very well.

When we die, we do not go directly to Heaven or Hell. You should know that. We sleep until Judgement Day upon which we will be risen up and judged...by God. Not by YOU and your buddies...by God.

By the way, I'm agnostic. God knows this, I told him. You can't hide anything from Him anyway, right? I suspect that most so-called true believers are actually agnostics like me. Only I'm honest. I don't for sure believe in God, by I don't for sure believe he doesn't exist, either. I just don't know. I think God will be okay with that in the end, as long as I live a good life and respect Him.

Heck, even Mother Theresa struggled with her faith in God.

Last edited:
Then ask God. I'm sure He will clarify that for you if you honstly seek Him

If that were true we wouldn't have had so God damned many preachers through out history steppin' over each other trying to 'splain what God really means, and everyone planet-wide would be on the same page religion-wise.

Ask not which ancient creation story is the most believable, ask what it means that so many religions survive from such antiquity with such absolute certainties competing with each other for your worship dollar.

Actually, I said you have to ask Him. Most dont for some odd reason. In fact, praying to learn things from God is a foreign concept to alot of people including many Christians.

Are you saying that people should abandon organized religion, stop relying on someone Else's experience with God and seek Him in the privacy of their own hearts?

If that's the case, :iagree:

Are you saying that people should abandon organized religion, stop relying on someone Else's experience with God and seek Him in the privacy of their own hearts?

gee... when you put it that way... :thup:

so we can forget all of the 'you're going to hell if you ddon't believe in ____ nonsense. :cool:

There is no reason organized religion and personalized communication with God are mutually exclusive concepts.

Atheists, there are many of you here, I have a question to you:

Who of you want to go to Hell?

Before you post, please read this information carefully.

The Truth About Hell

Do not forget, that your sincerely wish could be fulfilled in afterlife.

If you refuse to post or are being afraid, than please shut up and stop to blame God and Christianity.

It would be wrong and untrustworthy, if you are dodging here and adamant avoid to say YES, I AM, but on other threads you continue to commit Blasphemy as if nothing happened.

The Moral of this Thread is, that nobody want to go to Hell, even Atheists who just hope there is no Hell and let a loophole for themselves.

Atheists, we are waiting for your confessions! Otherwise go to church and repent your sins.

Baron....i've read many of your posts. I've decided that you actually mean well, but your doing this all wrong!!! God told us to spread His word. We're to HELP people to understand God and give them a reason to want to follow Him. You're posts do nothing but push people farther away!!!

We CAN'T be telling people they are going to hell! Yes, there is a hell....but no mortal person knows who will be going there. We are not to judge people either! Are you perfect? How can you judge someone because of their sins when you haven't taken care of your own? You give unbelievers the idea that all Christians are nut cases!

Jesus mingled with many sinners...it's the sinners that need Him, and we're all sinners! Who needs the love of Jesus more, the believers or the sinners? It's NOT showing love when you tell them they're going to hell! Leave the judgements up to God, it's our job to help the unbelievers find God, not drive them away from Him. God Bless!!!!

The Truth About Hell

If you refuse to post or are being afraid, than please shut up and stop to blame God and Christianity.

It would be wrong and untrustworthy, if you are dodging here and adamant avoid to say YES, I AM, but on other threads you continue to commit Blasphemy as if nothing happened.

The Moral of this Thread is, that nobody want to go to Hell, even Atheists who just hope there is no Hell and let a loophole for themselves.

Atheists, we are waiting for your confessions! Otherwise go to church and repent your sins.

Baron....i've read many of your posts. I've decided that you actually mean well, but your doing this all wrong!!! God told us to spread His word. We're to HELP people to understand God and give them a reason to want to follow Him. You're posts do nothing but push people farther away!!!

We CAN'T be telling people they are going to hell! Yes, there is a hell....but no mortal person knows who will be going there. We are not to judge people either! Are you perfect? How can you judge someone because of their sins when you haven't taken care of your own? You give unbelievers the idea that all Christians are nut cases!

Jesus mingled with many sinners...it's the sinners that need Him, and we're all sinners! Who needs the love of Jesus more, the believers or the sinners? It's NOT showing love when you tell them they're going to hell! Leave the judgements up to God, it's our job to help the unbelievers find God, not drive them away from Him. God Bless!!!!

"Let those who have not sinned, cast the first stone."

Last edited:
Something bothering you there baron?

I have posted a question, nothing more.

Also, who from Atheist want to go to Hell?

I would gladly debate the Bible with you; however, your question is logically flawed and does not rise to the level of serious theological debate.

You could safely assume that no sane person would want to endure an eternity of unimaginable suffering (as Christians believe hell to be), so your question is rather frivolous.

Further, the Biblical hell has no meaning for Atheists since they do not believe in such a place. They are no more afraid of going to hell than they are of being attacked by the tooth fairy or the Easter bunny.

In answer to your question, Atheists neither desire desire hell nor fear it since they do not acknowledge it. I thought the answer was self evident, and I am disappointed that it was not.

It is - or should be - obvious that the only ones who could possibly fear the Biblical hell are those who call themselves Christians. Those of other faiths do not hold the Bible in the same reverence that you do, and if you think that your faith is stronger than that of all Atheists and other non-Christians, you are truly delusional.

For the record, I am neither an Atheist nor a Bible-believing Christian. I believe in a Supreme Being and I am convinced that a fair and just God will not judge us by what we believe but rather how we live our lives in accordance with our belief.

Something bothering you there baron?

I would gladly debate the Bible with you; however, your question is logically flawed and does not rise to the level of serious theological debate.

You could safely assume that no sane person would want to endure an eternity of unimaginable suffering (as Christians believe hell to be), so your question is rather frivolous.

Further, the Biblical hell has no meaning for Atheists since they do not believe in such a place. They are no more afraid of going to hell than they are of being attacked by the tooth fairy or the Easter bunny.

In answer to your question, Atheists neither desire desire hell nor fear it since they do not acknowledge it. I thought the answer was self evident, and I am disappointed that it was not.

It is - or should be - obvious that the only ones who could possibly fear the Biblical hell are those who call themselves Christians. Those of other faiths do not hold the Bible in the same reverence that you do, and if you think that your faith is stronger than that of all Atheists and other non-Christians, you are truly delusional.

For the record, I am neither an Atheist nor a Bible-believing Christian. I believe in a Supreme Being and I am convinced that a fair and just God will not judge us by what we believe but rather how we live our lives in accordance with our belief.

Atheist is not capitalized as it is not a proper noun, simply a state.

The more you know! :D

Atheist is not capitalized as it is not a proper noun, simply a state.

The more you know! :D

You got me. I am so ashamed!!

Have a great day.

The Truth About Hell

I have to tell you that the link you posted instilled no fear in me whatsoever. It actually made me chuckle a few time because it was so silly.

HaHaHa,

everybody laugh about so-called atheists who are too coward and believe themselves in Hell.

The Truth is that most of "Atheists" are sinners who pursue to abolish Hell by denying of it.

The real truth is most christian's are sinners who are afraid they might actually be responsible for their own actions.

hell is or would be the absence of reason.

I, unlike many, do not question that there are powers that be that should not be questioned or necessarily understood... just experienced or left alone. However, as I mature and develop in certain areas of life many things come to make sense to me in such a way that I do not HAVE to question.

I sometimes cringe at the things I see posted because not only my ignorance is displayed, but the ignorance and idiocy of 'us' collectively.

We are within a system (hence, The Reign) that seems to manipulate our minds (our souls) and use our souls... So many of us are used in the vast attempts to reach others, and then yet many of us are used to be the necessary Judes in the lives of those that seem to be selectively different, be it by farming, pharming, or the combination of the two.

I cannot make fun of religion because it is a great love of mine. I cannot make fun of politics because it is a great love of mine. I also cannot make fun of the system(s) at work because it/they are inevitable. The time is *just* here that we must utilize it for what it is meant to be. I do not make fun of atheists because they are an important aspect of the 'whole'.

I am not afraid of doing and/or not doing the things of which I have no clue about... I am horridly fearful of doing and/or not doing the things I understand.

People post and rant about what they don't understand... but rarely make clear enough what it is that they do not understand specifically. It is illogical and almost impossible to help explain something that is only being made an epic joke by those who don't know enough to take it and make it serious.

I suppose all this has been mere drivel as well to the great many who know better than I. *he*arts*
I'd cut back on the XANEX if I were you.:lol:

I was thinking he might need a few more.

Forum List

Back