Atheists, who of you want go to Hell?

new meds?

Gays threads are fine.
Lesbian threads are fine.
Liberal threads are fine.
Atheists threads are fine.

Christian threads are No-No.

That is the typical mindset of Liberals who hate any kind of the Free Speech.
This actually doesn't fit any of those categories, as it is, in fact, a fucking retarded thread.

Here is a true "fucking retarded thread".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/188043-i-love-obama.html

Gays threads are fine.

This actually doesn't fit any of those categories, as it is, in fact, a fucking retarded thread.

The fuck does that have to do with anything, dipshit? Did you get a bad batch of PCP?

HaHaHa,

everybody laugh about so-called atheists who are too coward and believe themselves in Hell.

The Truth is that most of "Atheists" are sinners who pursue to abolish Hell by denying of it.

All threads are fine. It's just that some are batshit crazy, and this is one of them. If you're trolling though, bravo.

Atheists, there are many of you here, I have a question to you:

Who of you want to go to Hell?

Before you post, please read this information carefully.

The Truth About Hell

Do not forget, that your sincerely wish could be fulfilled in afterlife.

If you refuse to post or are being afraid, than please shut up and stop to blame God and Christianity.

It would be wrong and untrustworthy, if you are dodging here and adamant avoid to say YES, I AM, but on other threads you continue to commit Blasphemy as if nothing happened.

The Moral of this Thread is, that nobody want to go to Hell, even Atheists who just hope there is no Hell and let a loophole for themselves.

Atheists, we are waiting for your confessions! Otherwise go to church and repent your sins.
since there is no evidence of hell or hells it's an empty threat.

I cringe when even the most amazingly devoted individuals attempt to define the indefinable.

In a day where there are many movements... within our communities, within our bodies of fellowship, and such, not one single of us can afford to discredit something as unknown as hell. Today is a day of many scientific discoveries... Discoveries that only emphasize how spectacularly beyond belief we are naturally made.

*he*arts*

I cringe when even the most amazingly devoted individuals attempt to define the indefinable.

In a day where there are many movements... within our communities, within our bodies of fellowship, and such, not one single of us can afford to discredit something as unknown as hell. Today is a day of many scientific discoveries... Discoveries that only emphasize how spectacularly beyond belief we are naturally made.

*he*arts*
hell is or would be the absence of reason.

I'd much rather go to Hawaii.

Perhaps your thread would have more meaning if you posted what Heaven will be like. I am not sure that Heaven will be entertaining enough for some of the folks I know. I mean, streets of gold. What will we get to spend it on? Is there a Macy's there?

Perhaps your thread would have more meaning if you posted what Heaven will be like. I am not sure that Heaven will be entertaining enough for some of the folks I know. I mean, streets of gold. What will we get to spend it on? Is there a Macy's there?
or a best buy?

There is no hell. No heaven either.

Hate to break it to you.

Also there no otherworldly father that gives a damn what you do in life.

or a best buy?

Well with streets of GOLD, I'd not be looking for bargains! I'd be in the 'better dresses' section of Macy's!

Sunshine said:

Nah it's just hot, and it comes with the benefit of being the absence of an omnipresent god... which is a paradox.

Sunshine said:

Nah it's just hot, and it comes with the benefit of being the absence of an omnipresent god... which is a paradox.

You mean Hell? You know, it was the king who had the Bible put together. There are many ancient writings. I have often wondered what he didn't want us to read. I mean that part abour rendering to Ceasar is befitting any king who would promote his own religious take on life. And what king wouldn't want his subjects to know what happend to Jesus who came along and asserted HIS right to be the king of the Jews?

I have spent the last few years as a 'seeker.' I mean JESUS did NOT say to only read the King James Bible, now did he. JESUS said to 'ask, seek, and knock' - that we would be answered, we would find, and the doors would be opened to us. There are many good writings out there. And I know that many of them are secreted away by the Vatican where no one will ever have the chance to see them.. Of that I have no doubt.

I sat under some really good tutelege of the Bible for 40 years of my life. But I can tell you that my life has been enriched far beyond anything I ever expected once I started to 'ask, seek, and knock.'

Last edited:
Go away, psycho

Do you afraid to confess you want to go to Hell, right?:eusa_angel:

Some additional information for you.

WELCOME TO PASTOR MIKE'S BLOG: YES! We ALL Have a Soul! (Unbelievers INCLUDED!)

Afraid?

I don't believe in false prophets.

Now go away, psycho

He doesn't seem to understand the concept of hell. He may to go HIS hell but no one else. The other thing he does not get about his OP..... atheists don't believe in hell...so they wont be going.

My guess is he is pissed that his internet is so slow becasue the connections keep melting in hell.

Hate to break it to you.

I dont know about that...

Getting stuck on the its a small world ride is HELL.... so is spending the day with my nephew...

Heaven...i got you covered too. An all day spa treatment and a fine dinner..... HEAVEN!

Hate to break it to you.

I dont know about that...

Getting stuck on the its a small world ride is HELL.... so is spending the day with my nephew...

Heaven...i got you covered too. An all day spa treatment and a fine dinner..... HEAVEN!

Doesn't get any better!

Gays threads are fine.

That thread's OP was SARCASM, you religious idiot!!:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back