Atheists, who of you want go to Hell?

Actually, I said you have to ask Him. Most dont for some odd reason. In fact, praying to learn things from God is a foreign concept to alot of people including many Christians.

Are you saying that people should abandon organized religion, stop relying on someone Else's experience with God and seek Him in the privacy of their own hearts?

If that's the case, :iagree:

There is no reason organized religion and personalized communication with God are mutually exclusive concepts.

Except that organized religion has a nasty historic habit of leading seekers down paths based on the experiences and / or ambitions of other men rather than getting people to shut up long enough to hear God in their own hearts quietly giving them individual instruction.

If the baby is a personal relationship with God, organized religion is the dirty bath-water that needs to be disposed of while protecting the baby.

Last edited:
Afraid?

I don't believe in false prophets.

Now go away, psycho

But you believe in Hell, otherwise you have written, YES, I WANT TO GO THERE.

There is no logical pathway from one thought to the next in your statement.
this whole thread is redundant .
its like asking somebody who does,nt smoke what they think of malboro cigarettes

or asking a adult do you think santa will get stuck in your chimney this year

Atheists, there are many of you here, I have a question to you:

Who of you want to go to Hell?

Before you post, please read this information carefully.

The Truth About Hell

Do not forget, that your sincerely wish could be fulfilled in afterlife.

If you refuse to post or are being afraid, than please shut up and stop to blame God and Christianity.

It would be wrong and untrustworthy, if you are dodging here and adamant avoid to say YES, I AM, but on other threads you continue to commit Blasphemy as if nothing happened.

The Moral of this Thread is, that nobody want to go to Hell, even Atheists who just hope there is no Hell and let a loophole for themselves.

Atheists, we are waiting for your confessions! Otherwise go to church and repent your sins.

Baron....i've read many of your posts. I've decided that you actually mean well, but your doing this all wrong!!! God told us to spread His word. We're to HELP people to understand God and give them a reason to want to follow Him. You're posts do nothing but push people farther away!!!

We CAN'T be telling people they are going to hell! Yes, there is a hell....but no mortal person knows who will be going there. We are not to judge people either! Are you perfect? How can you judge someone because of their sins when you haven't taken care of your own? You give unbelievers the idea that all Christians are nut cases!

Jesus mingled with many sinners...it's the sinners that need Him, and we're all sinners! Who needs the love of Jesus more, the believers or the sinners? It's NOT showing love when you tell them they're going to hell! Leave the judgements up to God, it's our job to help the unbelievers find God, not drive them away from Him. God Bless!!!!

Nice words, but you are talking about so-called fluffy-bunny hippie - dippie apostate Christianity, not about the True Teaching of the Holy Bible. You can not change the Words and Commandments of God according to the Political Correctness,misunderstanding "Tolerance" or political opinions of liberals. The Truth is that more as 99,999% of all people will go to Hell, the "priests" who teach something others are liars.You can read it themselves in the Holy Bible, KJV.

Last edited:
Something bothering you there baron?

I have posted a question, nothing more.

Also, who from Atheist want to go to Hell?

I would gladly debate the Bible with you; however, your question is logically flawed and does not rise to the level of serious theological debate.

You could safely assume that no sane person would want to endure an eternity of unimaginable suffering (as Christians believe hell to be), so your question is rather frivolous.

Further, the Biblical hell has no meaning for Atheists since they do not believe in such a place. They are no more afraid of going to hell than they are of being attacked by the tooth fairy or the Easter bunny.

In answer to your question, Atheists neither desire desire hell nor fear it since they do not acknowledge it. I thought the answer was self evident, and I am disappointed that it was not.

It is - or should be - obvious that the only ones who could possibly fear the Biblical hell are those who call themselves Christians. Those of other faiths do not hold the Bible in the same reverence that you do, and if you think that your faith is stronger than that of all Atheists and other non-Christians, you are truly delusional.

For the record, I am neither an Atheist nor a Bible-believing Christian. I believe in a Supreme Being and I am convinced that a fair and just God will not judge us by what we believe but rather how we live our lives in accordance with our belief.

I suggest, for better understanding you should more read the Holy Bible KJV.

The Truth About Hell

If you refuse to post or are being afraid, than please shut up and stop to blame God and Christianity.

It would be wrong and untrustworthy, if you are dodging here and adamant avoid to say YES, I AM, but on other threads you continue to commit Blasphemy as if nothing happened.

The Moral of this Thread is, that nobody want to go to Hell, even Atheists who just hope there is no Hell and let a loophole for themselves.

Atheists, we are waiting for your confessions! Otherwise go to church and repent your sins.

Baron....i've read many of your posts. I've decided that you actually mean well, but your doing this all wrong!!! God told us to spread His word. We're to HELP people to understand God and give them a reason to want to follow Him. You're posts do nothing but push people farther away!!!

We CAN'T be telling people they are going to hell! Yes, there is a hell....but no mortal person knows who will be going there. We are not to judge people either! Are you perfect? How can you judge someone because of their sins when you haven't taken care of your own? You give unbelievers the idea that all Christians are nut cases!

Jesus mingled with many sinners...it's the sinners that need Him, and we're all sinners! Who needs the love of Jesus more, the believers or the sinners? It's NOT showing love when you tell them they're going to hell! Leave the judgements up to God, it's our job to help the unbelievers find God, not drive them away from Him. God Bless!!!!

Nice words, but you are talking about so-called fluffy-bunny hippie - dippie apostate Christianity, not about the True Teaching of the Holy Bible. You can not change the Words and Commandments of God according to the Political Correctness,misunderstanding "Tolerance" or political opinions of liberals. The Truth is that more as 99,999% of all people will go to Hell, the "priests" who teach something others are liars.You can read it themselves in the Holy Bible, KJV.
SURE you can read about all sorts of prophesies and stuff in many a book dont make it true .
in the flying spaghetti bible it prophecies the non believers will go to the Underground Freezer of Doom you dont believe that do you ????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Last edited:
I have posted a question, nothing more.

Also, who from Atheist want to go to Hell?

I would gladly debate the Bible with you; however, your question is logically flawed and does not rise to the level of serious theological debate.

You could safely assume that no sane person would want to endure an eternity of unimaginable suffering (as Christians believe hell to be), so your question is rather frivolous.

Further, the Biblical hell has no meaning for Atheists since they do not believe in such a place. They are no more afraid of going to hell than they are of being attacked by the tooth fairy or the Easter bunny.

In answer to your question, Atheists neither desire desire hell nor fear it since they do not acknowledge it. I thought the answer was self evident, and I am disappointed that it was not.

It is - or should be - obvious that the only ones who could possibly fear the Biblical hell are those who call themselves Christians. Those of other faiths do not hold the Bible in the same reverence that you do, and if you think that your faith is stronger than that of all Atheists and other non-Christians, you are truly delusional.

For the record, I am neither an Atheist nor a Bible-believing Christian. I believe in a Supreme Being and I am convinced that a fair and just God will not judge us by what we believe but rather how we live our lives in accordance with our belief.

I suggest, for better understanding you should more read the Holy Bible KJV.

Your advice - well intended though it may be - is without merit. The problem is not that I do not understand the Bible. I do understand it, and because I understand it I cannot accept it as the complete, inspired and inerrant word of God.

I have studied the Bible for over 60 years. Although my research includes various versions, my principle source has always been the KJV. I have also read well in excess of 100 books about the Bible, both those which promoted the concept of Biblical inerrancy and those which challenged it. During the last 30 years of my research, I was a speed-reader, reading about 10 times faster than the average; therefore, the typical Bible reader would have to read the Book for about 330 years to arrive at the point where I now am. Are you there yet?

Actually, I fear that Christians are the ones who need to study the Bible more. I am always amazed how Christians passionately disagree on what the Bible says. Some Christians believe that justification is by faith alone and that good works are irrelevant; however, other Christians believe that salvation is through works, and faith without works is dead. Some Christians believe in the doctrine of "once saved always saved" whereby one cannot lose salvation after accepting Christ; however, other Christians believe that those who continue in sin after knowing of Christ are to be treated as an infidel. Some Christians believe in a pre-tribulation rapture and others say the Book of Revelation precludes such an event.

Further, some Christians believe that Jesus is merely the Son of God, the Father being greater than the Son; however others believe that He is a co-equal part of a divine Trinity, while still others believe He is God Himself. There are many other theological disputes among Christians, yet all parties to such disputes point to verses in the Bible to prove their conflicting points. This brings up an interesting question: If Christians cannot agree among themselves what the Bible says, how can non-Christians take the Bible seriously?

I find it intellectually and morally reprehensible that God would condemn His own creations to eternal torment solely because they had never heard of Christ; or because they could not - not would not, but could not - believe that the Bible is the complete, inspired and inerrant word of God. If the Bible is not believable to some of us, it is not our fault. Blame instead the various authors of the Book. They certainly could have done a much better job. The undisputed fact is that this single Book has produced thousands of different sects with varying and conflicting theologies.

If Christians cannot agree on what the Bible says it is either because Christians are foolish or the Bible is confusing. Because I have researched the Bible for over 60 years, I will go with the latter. Since “God is not the author of confusion,” it is obvious that the Bible is not - cannot be - the perfectly inspired word of God. If God wanted Mankind to know something, He is capable of getting His message across with specificity and clarity. If God is omniscient He could have done it, and if He is just He would have done it. After all, what type of God would condemn a substantial portion of humankind to eternal torment just because they could not believe a book which is – at best - confusing.

The problems is that many sincere and intelligent people believe they have found the "one truth, one way and one life;" however, they've found different truths in different ways and in different places. In essence, what you might call truth, I call belief, and one man's belief is just as real to him as yours is to you. If their belief is wrong, prove it; but you can't because the only proof you can offer is just another belief. Belief is a powerful influence but it is shaped not by logic and reason but by passion and preference. I am convinced that there are many fervent Christians on this very forum who would have been devout Jews or Muslims if they had been born at another time or another place, and today they would be ridiculing the Bible instead of defending it.

I will give others the last word.

Promise: In the very near future, I will give all the Christian fundamentalists a chance to show how well they know the book they claim is the word of God. I assure you, they do not know the Bible nearly as well as they think. I am looking forward to some lively debates.

The Truth About Hell

No i'm not...I have nothing to do with that type of Christianity. That's what a lot of Church's are going to now. I think it's very wrong that most only talk about the "feel-good" stuff in the Bible and don't teach the part about hell, because people just don't want to hear it. They figure if it's ignored then it won't happen. But you also can't tell people they're going to hell just for the mere fact that the don't believe. I never would have become a believer if i'd had someone like you preaching to me!

Rather dance with the sinners than cry with the saints.......the sinners have much more fun. Book accordIng to Joel

The Truth About Hell

Hell is a fantasy place, like Nevernever Land, Oz, and Heaven.

Maybe 1% of us are pious enough to get into heaven. The rest of us are going to hell anyway so why bother even trying?

Maybe 1% of us are pious enough to get into heaven. The rest of us are going to hell anyway so why bother even trying?

True. The doctrine of predestination does render moot the admonishment of ‘be good so you can go to heaven.’

If the Christian god is indeed omnipotent, then it already ‘knows’ who is going to heaven or hell, it was determined before our birth. Any effort to change what’s already going to happen is pointless. It’s cruel, really.

Indeed, an omnipotent entity would have no need for religion, no need to allow ‘free will,’ no need to create humans, for that matter; an omnipotent entity can only create perfection, which humans certainly are not. Humans are proof there is no god, and that god is a creation of man.

True. The doctrine of predestination does render moot the admonishment of ‘be good so you can go to heaven.’

If the Christian god is indeed omnipotent, then it already ‘knows’ who is going to heaven or hell, it was determined before our birth. Any effort to change what’s already going to happen is pointless. It’s cruel, really.

Indeed, an omnipotent entity would have no need for religion, no need to allow ‘free will,’ no need to create humans, for that matter; an omnipotent entity can only create perfection, which humans certainly are not. Humans are proof there is no god, and that god is a creation of man.

Wrong. Time and chance is given to everyone. *he*arts* It is a choice, even if asleep.

No i'm not...I have nothing to do with that type of Christianity. That's what a lot of Church's are going to now. I think it's very wrong that most only talk about the "feel-good" stuff in the Bible and don't teach the part about hell, because people just don't want to hear it. They figure if it's ignored then it won't happen. But you also can't tell people they're going to hell just for the mere fact that the don't believe. I never would have become a believer if i'd had someone like you preaching to me!

Is hell a real place someone "goes to"? IMO, hell is a state of mind. Does God exist, "out there"? Or does God live in the hearts and minds of believers?

Last edited:
My 12 year old transgender daughter is my mentor. It’s tough to put into words what a profound impact this small person has had in changing my core values, but since the young age of five, she has unknowingly encouraged me to open my eyes and heart to new ideas. It hasn’t been easy. I’ve watched her experience severe emotional pain and physical frustration, but thanks to support and guidance, I’ve watched as she’s become a confident, happy and healthy child. And as she changed, I changed too.

Father of a transgender tween speaks out

There are no Atheists in hell. Only Christians, they are the ones who believe in it

Forum List

Back