Atheists, who of you want go to Hell?

Atheists, there are many of you here, I have a question to you:

Who of you want to go to Hell?

Before you post, please read this information carefully.

The Truth About Hell

Do not forget, that your sincerely wish could be fulfilled in afterlife.

If you refuse to post or are being afraid, than please shut up and stop to blame God and Christianity.

It would be wrong and untrustworthy, if you are dodging here and adamant avoid to say YES, I AM, but on other threads you continue to commit Blasphemy as if nothing happened.

The Moral of this Thread is, that nobody want to go to Hell, even Atheists who just hope there is no Hell and let a loophole for themselves.

Atheists, we are waiting for your confessions! Otherwise go to church and repent your sins.

How do I go someplace that does not exist?
And if all the pricks claiming to be rightious and are going to heaven are there I sure as heck do not want to spend eternity with Hagee, Falwell, Robertson, etc.

Now if only real christians are there such as Care4all and her like it would be a nice place.
It will not be very crowded either.

Do you afraid to confess you want to go to Hell, right?:eusa_angel:

Some additional information for you.

WELCOME TO PASTOR MIKE'S BLOG: YES! We ALL Have a Soul! (Unbelievers INCLUDED!)

Afraid?

I don't believe in false prophets.

Now go away, psycho
if their is no god why are you able to post ??
This coming from the white power jerk off that is also a racist piece of shit. I have a message for assholes like you:

Go fuck yourself, cocksucker.:lol::lol:

The Truth About Hell

If you refuse to post or are being afraid, than please shut up and stop to blame God and Christianity.

It would be wrong and untrustworthy, if you are dodging here and adamant avoid to say YES, I AM, but on other threads you continue to commit Blasphemy as if nothing happened.

The Moral of this Thread is, that nobody want to go to Hell, even Atheists who just hope there is no Hell and let a loophole for themselves.

Atheists, we are waiting for your confessions! Otherwise go to church and repent your sins.

How do I go someplace that does not exist?
And if all the pricks claiming to be rightious and are going to heaven are there I sure as heck do not want to spend eternity with Hagee, Falwell, Robertson, etc.

Now if only real christians are there such as Care4all and her like it would be a nice place.
It will not be very crowded either.

The Bible says that as well:
American King James Version
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads to life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited:
A heaven filled with right wing Christians would be "hell". If God loved them so much, how come he gave them no talent or ability? Like he did the gays?
God must love the gays. No wonder the Right Wing is "envious".

Miracles are only events that science cannot yet explain.
Which explains why we had lots more miracles in the olden days.

Children fed out of silverware were ess likely to die of the bubonic plague. A clear miracle until the knowledge of how silver effects bacteria and such....

Last edited:

The Truth About Hell

You have no idea what the Bible teaches about anything, do you?

Atheists,

except bashing, offenses, insults, lotsa blah-blah, joking etc. you've produced nothing.

You have not proved your believe there is neither God nor Hell.

You are afraid to write, YES, I WANT GO TO HELL.

No one of you have written it, because you are too coward and too sissy.

Therefore subliminal you know that God and Hell do really exist, but you continue to lie to themselves and to your pals.

You just want to save your asses and to avoid permanent placement in Hell in your afterlife.

Otherwise you have proved your believe and written,

YES, I WANT TO GO TO HELL IN MY AFTERLIFE

Nobody can believe you anymore, you are liars and your atheistic believe too.

Repent, it's not to late now.

Here is a warning for you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WswtykFXBr8]People Who Died For Mocking God - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

The Truth About Hell

Atheists don't believe in heaven or hell.

We need a FREE BLATHER room.

Calling this tripe suitable material for the " religious and ethics" room is absurd.

What are we four year olds?

Come on folks, we can do better than this.

I cringe when even the most amazingly devoted individuals attempt to define the indefinable.

In a day where there are many movements... within our communities, within our bodies of fellowship, and such, not one single of us can afford to discredit something as unknown as hell. Today is a day of many scientific discoveries... Discoveries that only emphasize how spectacularly beyond belief we are naturally made.

*he*arts*
hell is or would be the absence of reason.

I, unlike many, do not question that there are powers that be that should not be questioned or necessarily understood... just experienced or left alone. However, as I mature and develop in certain areas of life many things come to make sense to me in such a way that I do not HAVE to question.

I sometimes cringe at the things I see posted because not only my ignorance is displayed, but the ignorance and idiocy of 'us' collectively.

We are within a system (hence, The Reign) that seems to manipulate our minds (our souls) and use our souls... So many of us are used in the vast attempts to reach others, and then yet many of us are used to be the necessary Judes in the lives of those that seem to be selectively different, be it by farming, pharming, or the combination of the two.

I cannot make fun of religion because it is a great love of mine. I cannot make fun of politics because it is a great love of mine. I also cannot make fun of the system(s) at work because it/they are inevitable. The time is *just* here that we must utilize it for what it is meant to be. I do not make fun of atheists because they are an important aspect of the 'whole'.

I am not afraid of doing and/or not doing the things of which I have no clue about... I am horridly fearful of doing and/or not doing the things I understand.

People post and rant about what they don't understand... but rarely make clear enough what it is that they do not understand specifically. It is illogical and almost impossible to help explain something that is only being made an epic joke by those who don't know enough to take it and make it serious.

I suppose all this has been mere drivel as well to the great many who know better than I. *he*arts*

Last edited:
God made hell as a place to keep American right wing Christians. He's punishing them for twisting his words.

rdean:

God's Word was meant to be rightly divided. He blesses those who are able to do so and be progressively productive. I do not believe we are ever dealing with people who do not know scripture, I rather believe we are, ultimately, dealing with people who not only KNOW scripture but also utilize it to it's fullest potential.

It is perhaps in all of our best interest if we were to pay better attention to the more collective entities.

Last edited:
God made hell as a place to keep American right wing Christians. He's punishing them for twisting his words.

Only in rdean's world is the Word of God twisted by acknowleging that we are told to be charitable and not outsource responsibilities to the government. But then he's clear that he'd rather spend your time and money than he would.

Forum List

Back