Atheists, who of you want go to Hell?

Atheists, there are many of you here, I have a question to you:

Who of you want to go to Hell?

Before you post, please read this information carefully.

The Truth About Hell

Do not forget, that your sincerely wish could be fulfilled in afterlife.

If you refuse to post or are being afraid, than please shut up and stop to blame God and Christianity.

It would be wrong and untrustworthy, if you are dodging here and adamant avoid to say YES, I AM, but on other threads you continue to commit Blasphemy as if nothing happened.

The Moral of this Thread is, that nobody want to go to Hell, even Atheists who just hope there is no Hell and let a loophole for themselves.

Atheists, we are waiting for your confessions! Otherwise go to church and repent your sins.

i do not fear hell !

it is all filled - up - there aint any more room !

every person with a (D) after their name is down there !

Nice words, but you are talking about so-called fluffy-bunny hippie - dippie apostate Christianity, not about the True Teaching of the Holy Bible. You can not change the Words and Commandments of God according to the Political Correctness,misunderstanding "Tolerance" or political opinions of liberals. The Truth is that more as 99,999% of all people will go to Hell, the "priests" who teach something others are liars.You can read it themselves in the Holy Bible, KJV.

No i'm not...I have nothing to do with that type of Christianity. That's what a lot of Church's are going to now. I think it's very wrong that most only talk about the "feel-good" stuff in the Bible and don't teach the part about hell, because people just don't want to hear it. They figure if it's ignored then it won't happen. But you also can't tell people they're going to hell just for the mere fact that the don't believe. I never would have become a believer if i'd had someone like you preaching to me!

Is hell a real place someone "goes to"? IMO, hell is a state of mind. Does God exist, "out there"? Or does God live in the hearts and minds of believers?

I believe it's a real place....i take what the Bible tells us as literal. Why would God try to confuse us? That's satan's job.....
He also lives in our hearts and minds (the Holy Spirit).

The Truth About Hell

If you refuse to post or are being afraid, than please shut up and stop to blame God and Christianity.

It would be wrong and untrustworthy, if you are dodging here and adamant avoid to say YES, I AM, but on other threads you continue to commit Blasphemy as if nothing happened.

The Moral of this Thread is, that nobody want to go to Hell, even Atheists who just hope there is no Hell and let a loophole for themselves.

Atheists, we are waiting for your confessions! Otherwise go to church and repent your sins.

i do not fear hell !

it is all filled - up - there aint any more room !

every person with a (D) after their name is down there !

You should fear hell

God reads this message board and anyone with a red star for rep power will go to hell

You should be worried my friend

The Truth About Hell

OK--I'll BITE

I want to go to hell!! Now what?

I

By the way, how does any of those people know what is in hell--they wrote about hell before they died.

How do I know it is not an attempt by charlatans to scare me into their cult? How Do I know that they are just making things up to scare me into what they consider "Good behavior"?

Also, why does god sit back and wait for 60 to 70 years just to trow a person into "eternal torment" for lying. Why don't God remind the person that he lied and that all lies are punishable by eternal damnation regardless of the reason of why they lied? Sometimes, people, even good Christians like yourself, tell a lie for the greater good, but God won't take whether you lied for the greater into account. God will punish you for lying and not asking for forgiveness!

Also, why were the Pharisees and Romans forgiven for falsely accusing, beating and executing Christ but the rest of us are to be punished for our "evils"? Can I falsely accuse Christs in order to be forgiven? The Romans and Pharisees were forgiven, why were they given an exemption through Christ?

Man I got a ton of these, I wonder if I can make a long-winded Websites that bore people into agnosticism? What do you think?

Forum List

Back