Atheists... how did evolution come into existance?

How did I know nobody could answer how evolution came into existence?

How did you not know that abiogenesis, the study of how life first began, is not yet determined?

How did you not know that ''supernatural gods did it'' is not an answer?

How did I know nobody could answer how your gods, and everyone else's gods, came into existence?

God did not come into existence, you nincompoop; however, your god, the material realm of being, did.

How did you not know that abiogenesis, the study of how life first began, is not yet determined?

How did I know nobody could answer how your gods, and everyone else's gods, came into existence?

God did not come into existence, you nincompoop; however, your god, the material realm of being, did.
You forgot to close your saliva-slinging tirade with “... because I say so”.

Yours are standard, ID’iot creationer claims. Your gods are the forever gods sharing an irrational, supernatural realm with all the other gods invented by others whose attributes are the same as your gods.

It’s a truism that ID’iot creationers of all hysterical tirades object to a rationally / reality-based world requiring a standard of demonstration. There is nothing that separates your alleged gods from any of the other versions of gods. Your immaterial gods are no better demonstrated from any of the other immaterial gods.

Your claims to three versions of gods cannot be reconciled with any natural theory so you are relegated to putting your gods in a supernatural realm. Why should anyone accept that this supernatural realm is directly controlled by one or more gods? Gods are, by definition, immortal, supernatural beings. They exist in an asserted immaterial, eternal realm.

Others are expected to accept “.. it’s true because I say so”?

Yours are standard, ID’iot creationer claims. Your gods are the forever gods sharing an irrational, supernatural realm with all the other gods invented by others whose attributes are the same as your gods.

It’s a truism that ID’iot creationers of all hysterical tirades object to a rationally / reality-based world requiring a standard of demonstration. There is nothing that separates your alleged gods from any of the other versions of gods. Your immaterial gods are no better demonstrated from any of the other immaterial gods.

Your claims to three versions of gods cannot be reconciled with any natural theory so you are relegated to putting your gods in a supernatural realm. Why should anyone accept that this supernatural realm is directly controlled by one or more gods? Gods are, by definition, immortal, supernatural beings. They exist in an asserted immaterial, eternal realm.

The gods of the Greeks, Romans, and other pagan cultures were city gods. Each city had its own deity. They were all superhuman in character and pretty much behaved as humans except they did everything in a big way. GOD isn't at all like that. HE isn't hurling lightning bolts or stealing pretty girls and procreating demigods. GOD simply isn't one in a group and HIS attributes are spotless to the point that HE sacrificed HIMSELF that all maybe saved.

The gods of the Greeks, Romans, and other pagan cultures were city gods. Each city had its own deity. They were all superhuman in character and pretty much behaved as humans except they did everything in a big way. GOD isn't at all like that. HE isn't hurling lightning bolts or stealing pretty girls and procreating demigods. GOD simply isn't one in a group and HIS attributes are spotless to the point that HE sacrificed HIMSELF that all maybe saved.
Your description of the Greek, Roman and other Pagan gods vs. your gods are different only in scale. There was apparently some one-upsmanship taking place by the time your gods came along. Creating the heavens and earth is doing things in a big way. Flooding the planet and wiping most of their creation from the planet is pretty big. Those Greek, Roman and other Pagan gods got nothin’ on your gods.

Job 36:32

American Standard Bible
“He covers His hands with the lightning, And commands it to strike the target.

So there are no aliens and no abiogenesis. Does that mean the atheists and their scientists admit that something is wrong with their origins of evolution and the universe (cosmology)?

What does it mean? It means...

source.gif
and
tumblr_np5grmI8wv1tts3f4o1_500.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
///
That's the Atheists religion.

All of which arose from, as the atheists claim, "a quantum vacuum."
So nothing made everything. So simple, so anti-science, so anti-common sense.
What evilutionist atheists claim all of existence arose from a quantum vacuum?

Is that what they teach you at your madrassah?
What do christians believe? that a God just appeared in a quantum vacuum?

I think they do.

The world and universe could not possibly last that long because of evil.
YHWH is helpless against that of course.

If Jesus hadn't come yet, then I just have to believe he's coming. Yet, we are way past that stage where Jesus came as servant to rescue all of humankind. Today, we wait until Jesus comes back again; This time as conqueror and angry God. It will be the real end of the world. Not due to a large asteroid, star collision, or even global warming (LMAO on the last one :auiqs.jpg:; How can people be so stupid?)

Thus, we know the Earth could not have lasted as long as the atheist scientists claim. It was born of catastrophism and it shall die of catastrophism. The mid Atlantic ridge proves that. Instead, the atheist scientists will think that the slow evolutionary processes will continue on and Earth will die a slow lingering death of more millions of years. I can't breath. I can't breath. Suffer. You shall live on just working to catch a breath and just breath. You see how ridiculous that sounds?

I think it means that your gods, like the other gods invented by humans have been given human attributes.

It's the opposite.
No, its not.

Why do religion'aires insist on describing their gods as displaying human attributes, emotions, such as anger, vengeance, retribution?

Why make your gods teenage drama queens?

Aren't u the one being a teenage drama queen? Using ad hominems like calling us "religion'aires?"

The Bible took over 1500 years to write, complete, and put together. It means different peoples from different walks of life wrote it as we have learned. It's not like the serial paperbacks that you prolly read. Why are you so ignorant?

Why can't you just admit that evolution has some difficult questions to answer since its origins are under the gun? Will you all start to believe in multiverse next?

I think it means that your gods, like the other gods invented by humans have been given human attributes.

It's the opposite.
No, its not.

Why do religion'aires insist on describing their gods as displaying human attributes, emotions, such as anger, vengeance, retribution?

Why make your gods teenage drama queens?

Aren't u the one being a teenage drama queen? Using ad hominems like calling us "religion'aires?"

The Bible took over 1500 years to write, complete, and put together. It means different peoples from different walks of life wrote it as we have learned. It's not like the serial paperbacks that you prolly read. Why are you so ignorant?

Why can't you just admit that evolution has some difficult questions to answer since its origins are under the gun? Will you all start to believe in multiverse next?
I can’t be held responsible for your perceived hurt feelings.

And yes, the Bibles were written by many men, most of whom are unknown. Most of the tales and fables of the Bible were written, as you noted, hundreds of years after the claimed, supernatural events. Tales and fables told and retold such that legend building would account for mundane accounts to morph into tales of the supernatural.

Why can’t you admit that biological evolution is among the best supported theories in science? You must have noticed that the ID’iot creation ministries have become symbols of fraud.

1610137191074.png

“As a think tank focused on intelligent design, the Discovery Institute presumably has no need for physical laboratories—its research is mostly imagination-based. So it seemed odd to Richard Hoppe of Panda’s Thumb when he saw a video of one of the Institute’s researchers spouting all sorts of bad science from a lab setting. Although the video was datelined from the “Biologic Institute” of the Discovery Institute, it turns out that the nonsensical rant was green-screened in front of a stock image.

The Discovery Institute is a nonprofit think tank for the advancement of intelligent design theories, but it seems to spend much of its time attacking evolution via videos in which its resident scientists question all matters of, well, science. In the video, senior research scientist Ann Gauger puts the entire model of population genetics on trial.”

Heh, just a bunch of dishonest hacks. In the meantime, real scientists, in real labs, doing real research are submitting their works to peer reviewed science journals all the time.

I'm going to take this as an admission of your wrongness about ID and creation science as it was your side that was shown the painful truth about no aliens and no abiogenesis and the facts of no aliens and no abiogenesis backs it up.

And yes, the Bibles were written by many men, most of whom are unknown.

Most put their names on it :aug08_031:. The book you deny was written by Moses.

Why can’t you admit that biological evolution is among the best supported theories in science?

It would be considered in a better light if creation scientists were not banned from peer reviews. Now, it's just atheist and sycophantic boobs trying to get a consensus. Are you a sycophant? It shows from your statement.

Bond, James Bond, go from the presence of a foolish man, or woman as the case may be. You are wasting your time trying to reason with Hollie and her godless cohorts.

“The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.” – Brandolini’s Law

The short answer is "NO!" Emphatically.

I'm going to take this as an admission of your wrongness about ID and creation science as it was your side that was shown the painful truth about no aliens and no abiogenesis and the facts of no aliens and no abiogenesis backs it up.

And yes, the Bibles were written by many men, most of whom are unknown.

Most put their names on it :aug08_031:. The book you deny was written by Moses.

Why can’t you admit that biological evolution is among the best supported theories in science?

It would be considered in a better light if creation scientists were not banned from peer reviews. Now, it's just atheist and sycophantic boobs trying to get a consensus. Are you a sycophant? It shows from your statement.
I will have to take this as your admission to making false claims.

What I posted about ID’iot creationer frauds (Ann Gauger and the Disco’tute) was factual and accurate.

As you don’t know that abiogenesis occurred, I have to think you’re promoting propaganda and betraying the very tenets of a Christian’ista.

As you don’t know that space aliens exist do or do not exist, your absolutist propaganda is really pretty meaningless.

ID’iot creationers are not banned from publishing in peer reviewed science journals. Yet another falsehood in your string of falsehoods. ID’iot creationers can publish what data / experiments / models they have for miracles, talking snakes, Ark pleasure cruises, whatever. The problem faced by ID’iot creationers is that they do no research and do no experiments. Ann Gauger and the Disco’tute attempting a fraud by green screening her image against an actual lab is callous and dishonest. I have to recognize however, that the ID’iot creation ministries are serial perpetrators of fraud.

Bond, James Bond, go from the presence of a foolish man, or woman as the case may be. You are wasting your time trying to reason with Hollie and her godless cohorts.

“The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.” – Brandolini’s Law

The short answer is "NO!" Emphatically.
Listen to your masterj, Bond. He is mixing up a fresh batch of Kool-aid for you.

ChemEngineer has realized he can’t possibly participate in a forum where objective standards, supportable arguments and knowledge of the subject material is required which is why he cuts and pastes from a blog to shield himself from criticism of arguments based on supernaturalism.

He reminds of an Islamic terrorist insurgent. He pops in, spreads a lot of grief and then high tails it when the incoming starts.

Forum List

Back