Atheists... how did evolution come into existance?

Be specific.
I’ll start by stating a crazy idea that explosions do not result in complex order.
They reckon a big bang of energy created matter. So a big bang of matter created the energy for that big bang. But before that, a big bang of energy created the matter to give the matter for the big bang. Then a bing bang of matter..........

That's the Atheists religion.
No. The evidence shows the big bang happened. We don't know what happened before the big bang. So the only fantasy is the made up stuff in your post.

So let's see you went from there is absolutely no life besides us in the entire universe to there is no life in our solar system.

I never claimed that. I said no aliens not even a microbe (doubt panspermia from Earth could happen as chances are very small). What you don't understand is no life besides us in the universe includes no life in our solar system (which we have explored). We've also explored using the Hubble telescope. Get it right. It's more of your frustration coming out becuase I have kicked your idiot arse in every post.

You don't even seem to understand that our solar system is but a minuscule part of a single galaxy that is about 200000 light years across and that there are billions of other galaxies in the universe.

Your idiocy keeps you from accepting real science and statistics, so no need to go over again.

If we take up a collection, then will you be willing to go to Mars on Elon Musk's Space-X ship to show us your alien life microbe :laughing0301:?

post 497

you said we are alone in the universe

and you do know that any telescope is seeing light that is thousands, millions or billions of years old don't you?

By the time we see the light from a star it could no longer exist

Please explain your claim using your own words.

I want to see an idiot die of embarrassment.
Fascinating that you claim to know with 100% certainty things about which you possess 0% facts.

We both have the same facts. I know with 100% certainty there are no aliens and no abiogenesis because of what I told you and Blues Man.

So let's see you went from there is absolutely no life besides us in the entire universe to there is no life in our solar system.

I never claimed that. I said no aliens not even a microbe (doubt panspermia from Earth could happen as chances are very small). What you don't understand is no life besides us in the universe includes no life in our solar system (which we have explored). We've also explored using the Hubble telescope. Get it right. It's more of your frustration coming out becuase I have kicked your idiot arse in every post.

You don't even seem to understand that our solar system is but a minuscule part of a single galaxy that is about 200000 light years across and that there are billions of other galaxies in the universe.

Your idiocy keeps you from accepting real science and statistics, so no need to go over again.

If we take up a collection, then will you be willing to go to Mars on Elon Musk's Space-X ship to show us your alien life microbe :laughing0301:?

post 497

and you do know that any telescope is seeing light that is thousands, millions or billions of years old don't you?

I don't need to use my own words I used yours.

you have been saying there is no intelligent life in the universe but us then you changed that to there is no life in our solar system.

and if you can't understand that it can take tens of thousands of years or longer for light from a star in our own galaxy to reach us here on earth then you fail to have the most rudimentary grasp of physics.

Be specific.
I’ll start by stating a crazy idea that explosions do not result in complex order.
They reckon a big bang of energy created matter. So a big bang of matter created the energy for that big bang. But before that, a big bang of energy created the matter to give the matter for the big bang. Then a bing bang of matter..........

That's the Atheists religion.
No. The evidence shows the big bang happened. We don't know what happened before the big bang. So the only fantasy is the made up stuff in your post.

There must have been energy in the big bang to make matter. So where did this energy come from? Another big bang? Do you have to keep banging matter and then energy, then energy then matter.

If they know there was a big bang, have you replicated their experiment to confirm theirs?

post 497

Fascinating that you claim to know with 100% certainty things about which you possess 0% facts.

We both have the same facts. I know with 100% certainty there are no aliens and no abiogenesis because of what I told you and Blues Man.
No, we do not have the same facts. No, your claim to know with certainty there are no aliens and no abiogenesis is a false claim you obviously do not know with certainty.

So, we have again circled around to a fact we actually do know. You falsely claim 100% certainty about which you possess 0% facts.

must have been energy in the big bang to make matter. So where did this energy come from?
We don't know. That means you don't know.
A big bang from matter created the energy that was in the big bang that banged and made current day matter. I can see how these Atheist big bang's work. There's a pattern.
No, you have it wrong. We don't know what happened before the big bang. That includes you. No, making up magical myths to explain it doesn't cut it. Also, it is quite possible (even likely) that our universe has net zero energy.

This goes to show I understand and can explain myself with certainty while you are ignorant.

you have been saying there is no intelligent life in the universe but us then you changed that to there is no life in our solar system.

Again, that's not what I said, but what your stupid, foolish mind thinks he heard.

and if you can't understand that it can take tens of thousands of years or longer for light from a star in our own galaxy to reach us here on earth then you fail to have the most rudimentary grasp of physics.

This is what I want you to explain how it works, but you don't understand it enough to explain because of your stupidity.

Even the moron Biden is

giphy.gif

at you.

We are done.

No, we do not have the same facts. No, your claim to know with certainty there are no aliens and no abiogenesis is a false claim you obviously do not know with certainty.

You are wrong.

The facts should be the same for everybody.

Can I help it if you do not admit to the fine tuning facts (discovered by Stephen Hawking and his scientists when describing big bang) nor the Biblical facts just because it goes against your fake science and atheist religion? I also have the scientific method of Dr. Louis Pasteur which disproves abiogenesis experimentally. That's a fact. The other stuff like Drake's equation, Fermi's paradox, Great filter, etc. are theories like ToE and evolutionary thinking.

My certainty is backed up by no aliens found in our solar system and none in the universe that we can see with Hubble. Even my evolution website admits life is rare now.

So, we have again circled around to a fact we actually do know. You falsely claim 100% certainty about which you possess 0% facts.

whimsicalunequaledbuzzard-max-1mb.gif

You sound like a flat earther haha. It's not I who have gone in circles, but you.

You are wrong.

The facts should be the same for everybody.

Can I help it if you do not admit to the fine tuning facts (discovered by Stephen Hawking and his scientists when describing big bang) nor the Biblical facts just because it goes against your fake science and atheist religion? I also have the scientific method of Dr. Louis Pasteur which disproves abiogenesis experimentally. That's a fact. The other stuff like Drake's equation, Fermi's paradox, Great filter, etc. are theories like ToE and evolutionary thinking.

My certainty is backed up by no aliens found in our solar system and none in the universe that we can see with Hubble. Even my evolution website admits life is rare now.

whimsicalunequaledbuzzard-max-1mb.gif

You sound like a flat earther haha. It's not I who have gone in circles, but you.
You seem to be fact challenged.

Stephen Hawking did not discover any fine-tuning facts. Your claim he did is false, misleading and a misrepresentation of fact. Let’s have you identify a submission to one of the peer reviewed journals made by Hawking delineating his ‘fine tuning’ facts.

Your “Bible facts” hysterics are for what point? While your ID’creationer crowd views the Bible as a literal, inerrant science text, the obvious science errors, contradictions and absurdities utterly refute Biblical magic and miracles.

You have no certainty of ‘no aliens’ so it seems your entire narrative is just so much error, miscalculation and falsehood.

You are wrong about Pasteur.Pasteur never showed that life begets other life. It was explained to you earlier. What Pasteur's experiment showed was that life does not currently spontaneously arise in complex form from non-life in nature.

CB000: Law of Biogenesis

Claim CB000:
Pasteur and other scientists disproved the concept of spontaneous generation and established the "law of biogenesis" -- that life comes only from previous life.

Not surprisingly, your claim is one that comes from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society

Source:
Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, 1985. Life--How Did It Get Here?Brooklyn, NY, p. 38.
Response:
  1. The spontaneous generation that Pasteur and others disproved was the idea that life forms such as mice, maggots, and bacteria can appear fully formed. They disproved a form of creationism. There is no law of biogenesis saying that very primitive life cannot form from increasingly complex molecules.

This goes to show I understand and can explain myself with certainty while you are ignorant.

Again, that's not what I said, but what your stupid, foolish mind thinks he heard.

This is what I want you to explain how it works, but you don't understand it enough to explain because of your stupidity.

Even the moron Biden is

giphy.gif

at you.

We are done.
it's exactly what you said.

Your whole argument is that if there was intelligent life in the universe that they would have been found by now becuase you obviously don't understand the distances involved within our own galaxy never mind the entire universe and you don't grasp the limits of light speed communication over such vast distances

Stephen Hawking did not discover any fine-tuning facts. Your claim he did is false, misleading and a misrepresentation of fact. Let’s have you identify a submission to one of the peer reviewed journals made by Hawking delineating his ‘fine tuning’ facts.

Yes, Hawking admitted it in 2010 (read The Grand Design), but then babbled on about multiverse. What a maroon. Anyway, he is another atheist scientist who died without any aliens or abiogenesis just like Carl Sagan. All of us here will die before aliens or abiogenesis because science shows that it does not happen. It means there are no aliens and abiogenesis.

As for the rest, it's you getting all emo about this. Poor baby.

Even the moron Biden is

giphy.gif

at you.

We are done.

Your whole argument is that if there was intelligent life in the universe that they would have been found by now becuase you obviously don't understand the distances involved within our own galaxy never mind the entire universe and you don't grasp the limits of light speed communication over such vast distances

giphy.gif
Dumbass.

Yes, Hawking admitted it in 2010 (read The Grand Design), but then babbled on about multiverse. What a maroon. Anyway, he is another atheist scientist who died without any aliens or abiogenesis just like Carl Sagan. All of us here will die before aliens or abiogenesis because science shows that it does not happen. It means there are no aliens and abiogenesis.

Nonsense. Your claim regarding "fine tuning" specifically stated it was "discovered by Stephen Hawking and his scientists when describing big bang admit to the fine tuning facts "

That simply is false and a fraud.

In his book A Brief History of Time (1996 edition) Hawking quite clearly does not propose any "fine tuning". (p. 133):

"Moreover, the rate of expansion of the universe would automatically become very close to the critical rate determined by the energy density of the universe. This could then explain why the rate of expansion is still so close to the critical rate, without having to assume that the initial rate of expansion of the universe was very carefully chosen."

Once again. it falls to you to support your claim. Let’s have you identify a submission to one of the peer reviewed journals made by Hawking delineating his ‘fine tuning’ facts. Let's have you provide the Exact Citation wherein "fine tuning facts (discovered by Stephen Hawking and his scientists when describing big bang)"

Coincidently, page 133 of The Grand Design has this statement:

But just as Darwin and Wallace explained how the apparently miraculous design of living forms could appear without intervention by a supreme being, the multiverse concept can explain the fine-tuning of physical law without the need for a benevolent creator who made the universe for our benefit.

Nonsense. Your claim regarding "fine tuning" specifically stated it was "discovered by Stephen Hawking and his scientists when describing big bang admit to the fine tuning facts "

That simply is false and a fraud.

In his book A Brief History of Time (1996 edition) Hawking quite clearly does not propose any "fine tuning". (p. 133):

"Moreover, the rate of expansion of the universe would automatically become very close to the critical rate determined by the energy density of the universe. This could then explain why the rate of expansion is still so close to the critical rate, without having to assume that the initial rate of expansion of the universe was very carefully chosen."

Once again. it falls to you to support your claim. Let’s have you identify a submission to one of the peer reviewed journals made by Hawking delineating his ‘fine tuning’ facts. Let's have you provide the Exact Citation wherein "fine tuning facts (discovered by Stephen Hawking and his scientists when describing big bang)"

Coincidently, page 133 of The Grand Design has this statement:

But just as Darwin and Wallace explained how the apparently miraculous design of living forms could appear without intervention by a supreme being, the multiverse concept can explain the fine-tuning of physical law without the need for a benevolent creator who made the universe for our benefit.

Did you actually read The Grand Design? Or did you do a cut and paste job?

What about p. 155, p. 159, p. 161, and p. 162?

p. 155
"The strong anthropic principle suggests that the fact that we exist imposes constraints not just on our environment but on the possible form and content of the laws of nature themselves. The idea arose because it is not only the peculiar characteristics of our solar system that seem oddly conducive to the development of human life but also the characteristics of our entire universe, and that is much more difficult to explain."

p. 159
"Such calculations show that a change of as little as 0.5% in the strength of the strong nuclear force, or 4 percent in the electric force, would destroy either nearly all carbon or all oxygen in every star, and hence the possibility of life as we know it."

p. 161
"The emergence of the complex structures capable of supporting intelligent observers seems to be very fragile. The laws of nature form a system hat is extremely fine-tuned, and very litle in physical law can be altered without destroying the possibility of the development of life as we know it. Were it not for a series of startling coincidences in the precise details of physical law, it seems, humans and similar life-forms would never have come into being."

p. 162
"Our universe and its laws appear to have a design that both is tailor-made to support us and, if we are to exist, leaves little room for alteration. That is not easily explained, and raises the natural question of why it is that way."

It goes to show you that Hawking admitted to fine tuning and a STRONG Anthropic Principle. He still wouldn't admit that it's just Earth and no other life besides humans.

However, the articles from around the same time discussing fine tuning have been deleted.

Here's an article and atheist opinion piece from 2018:

Did the dying Stephen Hawking really mean to strengthen the case for God?
"Scientists have discovered a surprising fact about our universe in the past 40 years: against incredible odds, the numbers in basic physics are exactly as they need to be to accommodate the possibility of life. If gravity had been slightly weaker, stars would not have exploded into supernovae, a crucial source of many of the heavier elements involved in life. Conversely, if gravity had been slightly stronger, stars would have lived for thousands rather than billions of years, not leaving enough time for biological evolution to take place. This is just one example – there are many others – of the “fine-tuning” of the laws of physics for life."

The rest is just atheist blabber and opinion.

So can you admit that there are no aliens and no abiogenesis now? That creation scientists, Dr. William Lane Craig, and I were right and you were wrong after your disbeliefs for so long?

giphy-gif.437681

Last edited:

Even the moron Biden is

giphy.gif

at you.

We are done.

View attachment 437681 Dumbass.
when you can't argue post a stupid picture

Forum List

Back