Atheists... how did evolution come into existance?

Why will the sun explode?

It happens when the sun runs out of fuel and reaches critical mass or if another star collides with it. The latter I wasn't aware until this year, so this is likely to do it if the object doesn't hit Earth first. It explains the big news of some massive object coming "close" to Earth only a few million miles away. Read about Tycho.

"But what causes these explosions? There are currently two explanations involving theoretical mechanisms that are related to the two ways in which stars die. Stars cannot shine forever for the simple reason that their energy supply—nuclear burning—is finite. What happens to stars once they exhaust their nuclear fuel (mainly hydrogen) is believed to depend crucially on their mass. One of the most important theoretical discoveries in astrophysics is that a critical mass exists above which stars cannot sustain themselves against their own gravitational pull without a continuous supply of energy. The two types of star endings depend on whether their mass is above or below this critical mass, which is called the Chandrasekhar mass limit, named after Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar (Member, 1941, 1976), one of its discoverers. If, by the time a star exhausts its fuel, it has a mass greater than this limit, the core of the star cannot sustain itself and collapses. A huge amount of energy is released when the core collapses to the tiny size of a few kilometers, becoming a black hole or a neutron star. While most of this energy is emitted in invisible neutrinos, a small fraction of this energy ejects the outer parts of the star, creating an explosion sufficient to produce a supernova. Such a theoretical event is called a core-collapse supernova."

"In a combined effort led by Member Doron Kushnir with Katz, Dong, Member Rodrigo Fernandez, and Eli Livne of Hebrew University, the detailed process of white dwarf collisions was calculated and shown to reproduce several features of the broad distribution of type Ia supernovae. For the first time since their discovery by Tycho more than four centuries ago, a detailed scenario for a significant fraction of supernovae was studied in which the explosions could be numerically calculated from first principles based on the physically well understood processes of Newtonian dynamics, hydrodynamics, and thermonuclear burning. In a paper published by our group, the model was shown to successfully pass three independent and robust observational tests, including the successful recovery of the wide distribution of Ni56 masses. It is thus very likely that what Tycho thought was the sudden birth of a new star was actually the violent death of two. He might have been gratified to learn that the two stars collided due to the application of the same law of gravity that would later be deduced based on his dedicated observations."

ETA: What you casually add to what God created as EMS in not natural. What we have discovered in nature is that energy is neither created or lost. It is only converted. Thus, you are wrong again and you just received a notice from the all-powerful God.
Our sun won't explode as it doesn't have enough mass to go super nova.

What will happen is as the sun runs out of fuel it will expand to become a red giant star because there will be insufficient mass for gravity to keep the gases confined.

The sun will engulf the inner planets and burn them to cinder after the all that will be left is a white dwarf, a very dense cool star remnant.

The other looming catastrophe is the inevitable collision of the Milky Way with the Andromeda galaxy.

It happens when the sun runs out of fuel and reaches critical mass or if another star collides with it. The latter I wasn't aware until this year, so this is likely to do it if the object doesn't hit Earth first. It explains the big news of some massive object coming "close" to Earth only a few million miles away. Read about Tycho.

"But what causes these explosions? There are currently two explanations involving theoretical mechanisms that are related to the two ways in which stars die. Stars cannot shine forever for the simple reason that their energy supply—nuclear burning—is finite. What happens to stars once they exhaust their nuclear fuel (mainly hydrogen) is believed to depend crucially on their mass. One of the most important theoretical discoveries in astrophysics is that a critical mass exists above which stars cannot sustain themselves against their own gravitational pull without a continuous supply of energy. The two types of star endings depend on whether their mass is above or below this critical mass, which is called the Chandrasekhar mass limit, named after Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar (Member, 1941, 1976), one of its discoverers. If, by the time a star exhausts its fuel, it has a mass greater than this limit, the core of the star cannot sustain itself and collapses. A huge amount of energy is released when the core collapses to the tiny size of a few kilometers, becoming a black hole or a neutron star. While most of this energy is emitted in invisible neutrinos, a small fraction of this energy ejects the outer parts of the star, creating an explosion sufficient to produce a supernova. Such a theoretical event is called a core-collapse supernova."

"In a combined effort led by Member Doron Kushnir with Katz, Dong, Member Rodrigo Fernandez, and Eli Livne of Hebrew University, the detailed process of white dwarf collisions was calculated and shown to reproduce several features of the broad distribution of type Ia supernovae. For the first time since their discovery by Tycho more than four centuries ago, a detailed scenario for a significant fraction of supernovae was studied in which the explosions could be numerically calculated from first principles based on the physically well understood processes of Newtonian dynamics, hydrodynamics, and thermonuclear burning. In a paper published by our group, the model was shown to successfully pass three independent and robust observational tests, including the successful recovery of the wide distribution of Ni56 masses. It is thus very likely that what Tycho thought was the sudden birth of a new star was actually the violent death of two. He might have been gratified to learn that the two stars collided due to the application of the same law of gravity that would later be deduced based on his dedicated observations."

ETA: What you casually add to what God created as EMS in not natural. What we have discovered in nature is that energy is neither created or lost. It is only converted. Thus, you are wrong again and you just received a notice from the all-powerful God.

What will happen is as the sun runs out of fuel it will expand to become a red giant star because there will be insufficient mass for gravity to keep the gases confined.

The sun will engulf the inner planets and burn them to cinder after the all that will be left is a white dwarf, a very dense cool star remnant.

The other looming catastrophe is the inevitable collision of the Milky Way with the Andromeda galaxy.

What I said was there is better chance for another star to collide with our sun like what happened with Tycho before our sun runs out of fuel.

We can also have galaxies collide or even an asteroid strike on Earth.

All of these would result in enormous amounts of energy transfer which creationists can explain while evolutionists fail.

Last edited:
That's what this thread is about ... the explanation starts with methane, not chickens ...

I used to live in Silicon Valley when younger and went to this theater when opened. Yes, it had a problem and why people only went if they could get the better seats away from the grass.

ETA: Okay, where is the new stinky life :icon_rolleyes: ?

Before abiogenesis, there was spontaneous generation. Now, the make believe scientists are just spouting a new version of SG. Dr. Louis Pasteur showed only life begets other life.

Here is a new video:

Pasteur never showed that life begets other life. It was explained to you earlier. What Pasteur's experiment showed was that life does not currently spontaneously arise in complex form from non-life in nature.

Claim CB000:
Pasteur and other scientists disproved the concept of spontaneous generation and established the "law of biogenesis" -- that life comes only from previous life.

Not surprisingly, your claim is one that comes from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society

Source:
Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, 1985. Life--How Did It Get Here? Brooklyn, NY, p. 38.
Response:
  1. The spontaneous generation that Pasteur and others disproved was the idea that life forms such as mice, maggots, and bacteria can appear fully formed. They disproved a form of creationism. There is no law of biogenesis saying that very primitive life cannot form from increasingly complex molecules.

So you finally explain your links and provide an argument instead of just linking.

>>Pasteur never showed that life begets other life. It was explained to you earlier. What Pasteur's experiment showed was that life does not currently spontaneously arise in complex form from non-life in nature.<<

Sure he did.

Can you give us defendable argument about how the EMS came about supernaturally? Your repeated “... because I say so” arguments are lacking credibility.

Where have you shown it takes the power of the gods to create anything?

No me. God the Father.

Please don't attribute to me nor call God the Father as gods. You are playing with fire. Remember how powerful God the Father is.

All I am trying to present is show powerful God the Father as creator is. Compare it to what evolutionary thinking tells you? Any thinking person should ask well, where did all the energy in the universe come from since the 3 Laws of Energy states -- The Three Laws of Energy – The Book of Threes and

“Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.”

― Einstein

Even Newton said the same before him.

Why would anyone blindly accept your claims to partisan gods?

What I said was there is better chance for another star to collide with our sun before our sun runs out of fuel like Tycho.

All of these would result in enormous amounts of energy transfer which creationists can explain while evolutionists fail.

How do ID’iot creationers explain that fine tuned universe notion amidst collisions of galaxies and stars colliding with our sun?

I should first point out that you may have difficulty resolving anything claimed to be naturally occurring as you proceed from a position that all of existence is the result of supernaturalism at the hands of magical gods. You proceed from there with the “prove it isn’t” admonition.

I was answering your question about what happened that was supernatural? I would think creating the EMS would be. There is no explanation of it from the big bang theory. To that, you replied my graph was cartoonish and that it was natural. Nothing with all of the energy in the universe could just rise up out of nothing or quantum physics. I even gave you the amount of energy per photon and had to refute your statement because of what Newton and Einstein stated as facts that energy is neither created nor destroyed, only transferred. If I was an atheist, I would accept that as supernatural.

How do ID’iot creationers explain that fine tuned universe notion amidst collisions of galaxies and stars colliding with our sun?

Now, I know you're admitting defeat. Fine tuning has been admitted by the more reputable evolution websites and explains why there is lack of life on other planets besides Earth.

As for the collision of stars and galaxies, it means that our universe is dying due to catastrophism. By light, i.e. EMS, we were born. By light we will be destroyed.

I should first point out that you may have difficulty resolving anything claimed to be naturally occurring as you proceed from a position that all of existence is the result of supernaturalism at the hands of magical gods. You proceed from there with the “prove it isn’t” admonition.

I was answering your question about what happened that was supernatural? I would think creating the EMS would be. There is no explanation of it from the big bang theory. To that, you replied my graph was cartoonish and that it was natural. Nothing with all of the energy in the universe could just rise up out of nothing or quantum physics. I even gave you the amount of energy per photon and had to refute your statement because of what Newton and Einstein stated as facts that energy is neither created nor destroyed, only transferred. If I was an atheist, I would accept that as supernatural.
You offered nothing to support your claim that any of your gods created electro-magnetism.

Your only refutation was that of your own argument. Alleging as fact anything from evilutionist atheist scientists is hypocritical and contrary to your earlier statements.

What I said was there is better chance for another star to collide with our sun before our sun runs out of fuel like Tycho.

Galaxies pass through one another without any of their member stars colliding ... basic astronomy ... stars colliding is about as likely as our current planets colliding, and for the same reason, they're in stable orbits around the galactic nucleus ... you're just spouting nonsense ...

Asteroids strike the Earth daily, hourly ... up to every minute in mid-April ... basic astronomy ...

I used to live in Silicon Valley when younger and went to this theater when opened. Yes, it had a problem and why people only went if they could get the better seats away from the grass.

Is the Sea-View theater still open in Pacifica? ... I watched so many movies there it was like my second home ... back when Silicon Valley was still orchards and pig farms ... Intel was the world's foremost manufacturer of bi-magnetic cores ... so computers could "fit inside a single room" running at an astonishing rate of 300 bytes per second ...

I understand you don't want abiogenesis explained to you ... better to claim ignorance than to have to think ... and The Bible lays everything out for you so you don't have to think ... "God did it" is all you need to know ... sad but you're young still, someday you'll discover girls ...

Now, I know you're admitting defeat. Fine tuning has been admitted by the more reputable evolution websites and explains why there is lack of life on other planets besides Earth.

As for the collision of stars and galaxies, it means that our universe is dying due to catastrophism. By light, i.e. EMS, we were born. By light we will be destroyed.
I know its a sign of desperation when you claim others are admitting defeat in spite of that not happening. Fine tuning is not admitted by the relevant sciences as it applies to the actions of your particular gods. It‘s a rather desperate tactic to attempt to impose your religious beliefs on others. I should point out the absurdity in your “fine tuning” meme when you acknowledge collisions of galaxies. “Fine tuning” would not suggest collisions of galaxies or meteor / asteroid strikes of this planet.

The ID’iot creationer claim that "fine-tuning" of the universe's parameters requires a particular set of gods is exactly as fallacious as claiming that the "fine-tuning" of biological structures requires those same gods. Natural selection and evolution allow structures to self-organize by themselves using only natural laws of physics and chemistry. Of course, applying this argument to the universe presupposes that it is possible for the parameters of the universe to change.

How do you resolve “fine tuning” with the universe being utterly hostile to life as we know it on this planet?

Max Planck explained EM radiation in full a little over 100 years ago ... to date no counter-example has been found ... no, the theory isn't in The Bible ...

What I said was there is better chance for another star to collide with our sun like what happened with Tycho before our sun runs out of fuel.

The laws of physics work well for the movement of celestial bodies how else do you think we know that Andromeda will collide with the Milky way? We can calculate with great accuracy the energy any star puts out and we can calculate the energy release in a collision of celestial bodies.

And in my experience, creationists explain everything by saying , " God did it"

So you're sure that in the entire universe that this and only this planet supports life?

Please tell me how you ruled out the possibility of life existing in these galaxies that are nearest to us

I know its a sign of desperation when you claim others are admitting defeat
Like i said...every single time... The psychology of this is very simple, and Bond is just another simpleton following the known algorithm unwillingly.

Is the Sea-View theater still open in Pacifica? ... I watched so many movies there it was like my second home ... back when Silicon Valley was still orchards and pig farms ... Intel was the world's foremost manufacturer of bi-magnetic cores ... so computers could "fit inside a single room" running at an astonishing rate of 300 bytes per second ...

I understand you don't want abiogenesis explained to you ... better to claim ignorance than to have to think ... and The Bible lays everything out for you so you don't have to think ... "God did it" is all you need to know ... sad but you're young still, someday you'll discover girls ...

You've had plenty of chances to explain. I'm not the only one here. Instead, I've had the opp to make fun of you at every turn.

What we found is Fort Fun Indiana makes up a lot of stuff based on design and what we all already know. Hollie doesn't really know and thinks magic happens in the natural world without any need for further explanation. If I'm wrong and evolutionists are right, then this should've been over years ago. Instead, it is I who has come up my own arguments from learning to understand God better. I would not say the Bible lays out everything as we have to wait for science to catch up like everyone else. It was believed the universe was eternal before. Then what happened on the first day doesn't make any sense; It wasn't until the big bang that it did and then came KCA.

Anyway, I'm moving on and won't be participating much in these types of discussions anymore with atheists. Will see how I do with believers.

So you're sure that in the entire universe that this and only this planet supports life?

Only planet with intelligent life or else we would've found the evidence already.

Please tell me how you ruled out the possibility of life existing in these galaxies that are nearest to us

Where is your evidence for aliens?

Already gone over it many times. NASA has sent out many probes for our galaxy and is now left with below the surface of Mars and Europa in our galaxy. There is fine tuning or the Anthropic Principle that Earth is special and life elsewhere is rare, the Drake Equation, Fermi Paradox. The Great Filter Theory, and
this year, I had -- More Evidence for No Aliens?.

Put this in your pipe and smoke it,

"The researchers discovered that the Drake Equation does not accurately account for uncertainty and so its calculations are not realistic by any degree.

“The expectation that the universe should be teeming with intelligent life is linked to models like the Drake equation, which suggest that even if the probability of intelligent life developing at a given site is small, the sheer multitude of possible sites should nonetheless yield a large number of potentially observable civilizations,” the researchers say. “We show that this conflict arises from the use of Drake-like equations, which implicitly assume certainty regarding highly uncertain parameters.”

Once the researchers added uncertainty to the Drake Equation, the model showed a high probability that we are alone in the universe.

To put it in numbers, the results showed that there was a 53 to 99.6 percent chance that humanity is the only intelligent civilization in the galaxy and a 39 to 85 percent chance in the observable universe."

Already gone over it many times. NASA has sent out many probes for our galaxy and is now left with below the surface of Mars and Europa in our galaxy
You really are a shameless weasel. You know this is stupid. You intentionally say stupid things like this, because you think making people sort through your piles of crap is a debate tactic.

Already gone over it many times. NASA has sent out many probes for our galaxy and is now left with below the surface of Mars and Europa in our galaxy
You really are a shameless weasel. You know this is stupid. You intentionally say stupid things like this, because you think making people sort through your piles of crap is a debate tactic.

Why don't you tell us what rovers NASA sent to Mars, what they found, and what does it mean (in general terms)? Also, what rover will reach Mars in 2021 and what it will do? These are all part of your side.

The realization that GOD did do somethings in an unexplainable way (though there is nothing wrong with trying to figure such out) isn't the real issue. The issue is that there are those who insist that GOD cannot be part of an equation, no matter how obvious HIS existence is. Because to realize GOD is capable of doing things HIS own way and in HIS own timing is to link what is often referenced as "natural process" with Supernatural intent.

Forum List

Back