Atheists... how did evolution come into existance?

james bond

Gold Member
Reaction score
we haven't found any evidence of a supreme being either
Sure we have. The Bible for one. The universe, Earth, and everything in it. We discovered the universe had the big bang or a beginning with the CMB. Before that, it was considered an eternal universe. This finding backed up the Bible. Also, having a beginning produced the Kalam Cosmological Argument.

You're such a dumbass and a POS troll. Best to ignore stupid people like you.

Blues Man

Gold Member
Reaction score
we haven't found any evidence of a supreme being either
Sure we have. The Bible for one. The universe, Earth, and everything in it. We discovered the universe had the big bang or a beginning with the CMB. Before that, it was considered an eternal universe. This finding backed up the Bible. Also, having a beginning produced the Kalam Cosmological Argument.

You're such a dumbass and a POS troll. Best to ignore stupid people like you.
The Bible is NOT scientific proof of anything.

So if there is a supreme being show it to me.

I want to know where it is, what it looks like, and exactly what supernatural powers it has.

And i find it amusing that you are so brainwashed by religion that you think anyone else who isn't is a "dumbass troll".

That type of hostility in response to someone who challenges your beliefs is more telling of your own intellectual weakness than it is of mine.

james bond

Gold Member
Reaction score
So if there is a supreme being show it to me.
0055_22.gif

That's easy. You just have to die. You'll get everything you want to know on a silver platter -- Chick.com: Big Daddy?

I became hostile because I didn't discuss religion at all until you brought it up and kept stating that I'm the one being religious. You were the one who used his atheism first.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List