Atheists... how did evolution come into existance?

The realization that GOD did do somethings in an unexplainable way (though there is nothing wrong with trying to figure such out) isn't the real issue. The issue is that there are those who insist that GOD cannot be part of an equation, no matter how obvious HIS existence is. Because to realize GOD is capable of doing things HIS own way and in HIS own timing is to link what is often referenced as "natural process" with Supernatural intent.

Well ... the problem is when we do figure something out ... we need to accept what we find as God's will and not question it ... so why would someone question what we find? ...

Science is what it is ... nothing more, nothing less ... it's only one way to describe the world around us ... I'm perfectly fine accepting these results in the context of science, doesn't shake my faith in Our Lord one little bit ... I use so little of science when dealing day-to-day with my friends and neighbors ... God wants us to learn, just keep it in context and we're fine with Him ...

What philosophical debate can we have about the average sheepherder using evolutionary science to decide which rams and ewes to mate? ...

I used to live in Silicon Valley when younger and went to this theater when opened. Yes, it had a problem and why people only went if they could get the better seats away from the grass.
ETA: Okay, where is the new stinky life :icon_rolleyes: ?

Is the Sea-View theater still open in Pacifica? ... I watched so many movies there it was like my second home ... back when Silicon Valley was still orchards and pig farms ... Intel was the world's foremost manufacturer of bi-magnetic cores ... so computers could "fit inside a single room" running at an astonishing rate of 300 bytes per second ...

I understand you don't want abiogenesis explained to you ... better to claim ignorance than to have to think ... and The Bible lays everything out for you so you don't have to think ... "God did it" is all you need to know ... sad but you're young still, someday you'll discover girls ...
The realization that GOD did do somethings in an unexplainable way (though there is nothing wrong with trying to figure such out) isn't the real issue. The issue is that there are those who insist that GOD cannot be part of an equation, no matter how obvious HIS existence is. Because to realize GOD is capable of doing things HIS own way and in HIS own timing is to link what is often referenced as "natural process" with Supernatural intent.
You're attributing actions and intent to entities that Christians admit is beyond their understanding and comprehension; Romans 11:36 for one example.

Substitute ''the Easter Bunny" for 'God' in your paragraph above. Does it still make sense?

I used to live in Silicon Valley when younger and went to this theater when opened. Yes, it had a problem and why people only went if they could get the better seats away from the grass.
ETA: Okay, where is the new stinky life :icon_rolleyes: ?

Is the Sea-View theater still open in Pacifica? ... I watched so many movies there it was like my second home ... back when Silicon Valley was still orchards and pig farms ... Intel was the world's foremost manufacturer of bi-magnetic cores ... so computers could "fit inside a single room" running at an astonishing rate of 300 bytes per second ...

I understand you don't want abiogenesis explained to you ... better to claim ignorance than to have to think ... and The Bible lays everything out for you so you don't have to think ... "God did it" is all you need to know ... sad but you're young still, someday you'll discover girls ...

You've had plenty of chances to explain. I'm not the only one here. Instead, I've had the opp to make fun of you at every turn.

What we found is Fort Fun Indiana makes up a lot of stuff based on design and what we all already know. Hollie doesn't really know and thinks magic happens in the natural world without any need for further explanation. If I'm wrong and evolutionists are right, then this should've been over years ago. Instead, it is I who has come up my own arguments from learning to understand God better. I would not say the Bible lays out everything as we have to wait for science to catch up like everyone else. It was believed the universe was eternal before. Then what happened on the first day doesn't make any sense; It wasn't until the big bang that it did and then came KCA.

Anyway, I'm moving on and won't be participating much in these types of discussions anymore with atheists. Will see how I do with believers.
I’ve been consistent in maintaining that magic does not happen in the natural world. My assertions about the natural world derive from the sciences of paleontology, anthropology, geology, oceanography, physics, archaeology, and other branches of science that conflict with Biblical accounts of history and claimed “miracles”. I suppose “miracles” could be defined as “deviations from natural order”. But that begs the question “when have such deviations from natural order ever occurred"? When is the last time a “miracle” occurred? If you have any evidence of Biblical miracles, please present that evidence.

So you're sure that in the entire universe that this and only this planet supports life?

Only planet with intelligent life or else we would've found the evidence already.

Please tell me how you ruled out the possibility of life existing in these galaxies that are nearest to us

Where is your evidence for aliens?

Already gone over it many times. NASA has sent out many probes for our galaxy and is now left with below the surface of Mars and Europa in our galaxy. There is fine tuning or the Anthropic Principle that Earth is special and life elsewhere is rare, the Drake Equation, Fermi Paradox. The Great Filter Theory, and
this year, I had -- More Evidence for No Aliens?.

Put this in your pipe and smoke it,

"The researchers discovered that the Drake Equation does not accurately account for uncertainty and so its calculations are not realistic by any degree.

“The expectation that the universe should be teeming with intelligent life is linked to models like the Drake equation, which suggest that even if the probability of intelligent life developing at a given site is small, the sheer multitude of possible sites should nonetheless yield a large number of potentially observable civilizations,” the researchers say. “We show that this conflict arises from the use of Drake-like equations, which implicitly assume certainty regarding highly uncertain parameters.”

Once the researchers added uncertainty to the Drake Equation, the model showed a high probability that we are alone in the universe.

To put it in numbers, the results showed that there was a 53 to 99.6 percent chance that humanity is the only intelligent civilization in the galaxy and a 39 to 85 percent chance in the observable universe."

I never said I have evidence. But the probability does exist. The universe is vast almost beyond comprehension and the probability that there is life somewhere else out there is certainly statistically possible.

And I never mentioned the Drake equation because I know it cannot be accurate as it is based on. Besides the Drake Equation was never proposed as a way of quantifying extra terrestrial civilizations.

The equation was written in 1961 by Frank Drake, not for purposes of quantifying the number of civilizations, but as a way to stimulate scientific dialogue at the first scientific meeting on the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI).[3][4]

Tell what evidence would we have found of life in other galaxies? Are you talking about EM signals like radio and television?

That's hardly a good metric since we only started emitting those in the 20th century and the fact that those signals won't reach some galaxies for many many years and by the time they do would be extremely weak it's not a good indicator.

You cannot claim there is absolutely no other life intelligent or otherwise in the entire universe with any certainty .

Last edited:
So you're sure that in the entire universe that this and only this planet supports life?

Only planet with intelligent life or else we would've found the evidence already.

Please tell me how you ruled out the possibility of life existing in these galaxies that are nearest to us

Already gone over it many times. NASA has sent out many probes for our galaxy and is now left with below the surface of Mars and Europa in our galaxy. There is fine tuning or the Anthropic Principle that Earth is special and life elsewhere is rare, the Drake Equation, Fermi Paradox. The Great Filter Theory, and

"The researchers discovered that the Drake Equation does not accurately account for uncertainty and so its calculations are not realistic by any degree.

“The expectation that the universe should be teeming with intelligent life is linked to models like the Drake equation, which suggest that even if the probability of intelligent life developing at a given site is small, the sheer multitude of possible sites should nonetheless yield a large number of potentially observable civilizations,” the researchers say. “We show that this conflict arises from the use of Drake-like equations, which implicitly assume certainty regarding highly uncertain parameters.”

Once the researchers added uncertainty to the Drake Equation, the model showed a high probability that we are alone in the universe.

To put it in numbers, the results showed that there was a 53 to 99.6 percent chance that humanity is the only intelligent civilization in the galaxy and a 39 to 85 percent chance in the observable universe."

I never said I have evidence. But the probability does exist. The universe is vast almost beyond comprehension and the probability that there is life somewhere else out there is certainly statistically possible.

And I never mentioned the Drake equation because I know it cannot be accurate as it is based on. Besides the Drake Equation was never proposed as a way of quantifying extra terrestrial civilizations.

The equation was written in 1961 by Frank Drake, not for purposes of quantifying the number of civilizations, but as a way to stimulate scientific dialogue at the first scientific meeting on the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI).[3][4]

Tell what evidence would we have found of life in other galaxies? Are you talking about EM signals like radio and television?

That's hardly a good metric since we only started emitting those in the 20th century and the fact that those signals won't reach some galaxies for many many years and by the time they do would be extremely weak it's not a good indicator.

You cannot claim there is absolutely no other life intelligent or otherwise in the entire universe with any certainty .

That's what I'm trying to tell you. There is 0.0% probability that intelligent life elsewhere exists. Again, if there was, then we would've found them by now.

So what's left alien microbial life? No. There is very slim chance of it and if there are, then it's probably microbes from Earth but even those would have died in the harsh solar wind.

Thus, there are zero aliens anywhere besides life on Earth. What we find is the atheist scientists won't admit it because of the lies they believe of evolution.

That's what I'm trying to tell you. There is 0.0% probability that intelligent life elsewhere exists. Again, if there was, then we would've found them by now.

So what's left alien microbial life? No. There is very slim chance of it and if there are, then it's probably microbes from Earth but even those would have died in the harsh solar wind.

Thus, there are zero aliens anywhere besides life on Earth. What we find is the atheist scientists won't admit it because of the lies they believe of evolution.

And how can you be so absolutely certain?

I know you haven't traveled light years to other galaxies and performed an exhaustive search for life.

You are simply unable to think beyond your religious indoctrination.

How are you making this conclusion without a long-base interferometer? ... the first exoplanet was discovered only 28 years ago ... nowhere close to being able to take the spectrum of the atmosphere ... not until we piggy-back on the scaled up version of the LIGO experiment ...

I know you haven't traveled light years to other galaxies and performed an exhaustive search for life.

You are wrong again. I used no religious unless you mean evolution -- https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/0_0_0/astrobio_habitat_04. Aren't you the one who can't accept science?

Several atheist scientists are starting to believe in no aliens:

ETA: I think this shows that Stephen Hawking finally confessed (on his death bed?) that he and his scientists found the fine tuning facts while looking to describe the big bang as I have been claiming for years. Eventually, NASA will be convinced and give up looking. Instead, they may just focus on other planets where humans can colonize. Not one atheist here could explain what they are planning to do with the Mars Rover mission in 2021 (launched in 2020). This goes to show the atheists are lying about what science they know. I mean I would think the Mars mission would be important to them.

Last edited:

How are you making this conclusion without a long-base interferometer? ... the first exoplanet was discovered only 28 years ago ... nowhere close to being able to take the spectrum of the atmosphere ... not until we piggy-back on the scaled up version of the LIGO experiment ...

Your religious indoctrination of atheism is too wacky and made you unable to read and comprehend actual science. Just read my thread above.

Your religious indoctrination of atheism is too wacky and made you unable to read and comprehend actual science. Just read my thread above.

You didn't answer my question: How are you making this conclusion without a long-base interferometer? ... astronomy is an actual science ... your post above doesn't mention any science, just judgements of the character of a few scientists ... whoopy ... in a few years, take a high school class in a lab science ... learn the basics of a scientific field ... seems like all you're learning is how to take the 8th grade assessment test ...

You didn't answer my question: How are you making this conclusion without a long-base interferometer? ... astronomy is an actual science ... your post above doesn't mention any science, just judgements of the character of a few scientists ... whoopy ... in a few years, take a high school class in a lab science ... learn the basics of a scientific field ... seems like all you're learning is how to take the 8th grade assessment test ...

I think I answered the long-term effects with the EMS. When we look at the EMS there isn't any place for other beings. One would have to a particular electromagnetic field in order for that kind of life to appear. Now, does the EMS take into account for every form of life and its energy? I think it does or else we would've seen it by now as we have a complete field. (Now, when specialization occurs, then they are similar in energy, so they still fit and change unless they change through metamorphosis.) You can argue that the EMS doesn't, but you can't even explain how the fields got there in the first place.

I think I answered the long-term effects with the EMS. When we look at the EMS there isn't any place for other beings. One would have to a particular electromagnetic field in order for that kind of life to appear. Now, does the EMS take into account for every form of life and its energy? I think it does or else we would've seen it by now as we have a complete field. (Now, when specialization occurs, then they are similar in energy, so they still fit and change unless they change through metamorphosis.) You can argue that the EMS doesn't, but you can't even explain how the fields got there in the first place.

Are you speaking about the electro-magnetic fields associated with individual atoms? ... as this field is reduced in magnitude, the atom emits a photon of energy as radiation? ... or gains by absorbing a photon? ... the EMS is the sum total of all the atoms' photon emissions in all their transitions ...

Or are you speaking about the specific EMS from our Sun as being critical to life on Earth ... sure, stars like our own Sun are common ... and we are focusing on these types of stars for our search for life ... also consider our Sun is the only one in our system, a surprising number of solar systems contain two or more stars, the gravity stresses could easily sterilize any planet ...

Only photosynthesis uses the EMS to any great degree ... converting radiative energy into chemical energy ... the cow only uses this chemical energy, not any radiative energy ... indeed the cow has skin and hair to protect her from radiative energy ... causes sunburns ... there doesn't seem to be anything that would stop any other G2 star with a rocky planet 1 A.U. away from developing life ...

Starting with methane ... do I need to explain why carbon is common in the universe? ...

You are wrong again. I used no religious unless you mean evolution -- https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/0_0_0/astrobio_habitat_04. Aren't you the one who can't accept science?

Several atheist scientists are starting to believe in no aliens:

ETA: I think this shows that Stephen Hawking finally confessed (on his death bed?) that he and his scientists found the fine tuning facts while looking to describe the big bang as I have been claiming for years. Eventually, NASA will be convinced and give up looking. Instead, they may just focus on other planets where humans can colonize. Not one atheist here could explain what they are planning to do with the Mars Rover mission in 2021 (launched in 2020). This goes to show the atheists are lying about what science they know. I mean I would think the Mars mission would be important to them.
I have no issues with scientific findings.

You however seem to think that because we haven't found something that it doesn't exist.

That is very unscientific especially when you realize how little of the universe we have any access to.

And if you think evolution is a lie then aren't you saying that some supreme being is responsible for life?

Oh and that happens to be a supreme being that no one has ever seen so if we keep to your logic if we can't find something that it must not exist then your designer of the universe doesn't exist either.

Last edited:

To claim with certainty that you know there is 0.0% probability of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe (or this galaxy), is nonsense. Unfortunately, the ID creationer "probability" accounts are completely meaningless, being based on mere speculation and assumption. We do not as yet have a good idea of the probability that life will form in any given situation; whether it is exceedingly low or not is as yet not known.

Claims to absolute authority and which contain 0.0% credibility are not uncommon for ID creationers. However, It doesn't matter what you believe or what you want to be true. In all cases of claims such as yours, more than simple “... because I say so”, statements are required.

You however seem to think that because we haven't found something that it doesn't exist.

That is very unscientific especially when you realize how little of the universe we have any access to.

And if you think evolution is a lie then aren't you saying that some supreme being is responsible for life?

Oh and that happens to be a supreme being that no one has ever seen so if we keep to your logic if we can't find something that it must not exist then your designer of the universe doesn't exist either.

Stop it. I already addressed the size issue while you had no reply you dumbass. I'm tired of your stupid replies. It is you who is unscientific.

Where do your aliens come from? How did they come into existence? Can you answer that my boobie?

I doubt it because you are such a dumbass :laugh:.

Last edited:
Stop it. I already addressed the size issue while you had no reply you dumbass. I'm tired of your stupid replies. It is you who is unscientific.
Where do your aliens come from? How did they come into existence? Can you answer that my boobie?
I doubt it because you are a dumbass :laugh:.

Can we start with methane ... or do I need to explain why carbon is common in the universe first? ...

If you insist that evolution is impossible and that all life must have been created by some outside force then it is up to you to prove that outside force exists.

If there was a supreme being we would have discovered it by now right?

Like I said you are blinded by your preconceptions and indoctrination

If you insist that evolution is impossible and that all life must have been created by some outside force then it is up to you to prove that outside force exists.

Facts, reasoning, and historical truth backs me up. We haven't found any evidence for aliens. That's your lie of atheism rattling around in your brain. The earliest atheist scientist I heard of who believed in aliens (even derided people who claimed they saw UFOs) was Carl Sagan. He wanted hard evidence instead of just imaginary and mythical beliefs and sci-fi. That I can respect (not a POS troll like you). He died w/o finding any evidence for aliens. We recently had Stephen Hawking die. No aliens. There are probably quite a few scientists, and sci-fi writers, who have died with no aliens. You'll die with no aliens.

Wouldn’t that same theme apply to your gods? The human search for life beyond this planet is mere decades old. On the other hand, Christian’ism has had far longer to demonstrate its various gods and still nothing, at least nothing beyond the occasional appearance of gods on buttered toast or in a bowl of cereal.

Facts, reasoning, and historical truth backs me up. We haven't found any evidence for aliens. That's your lie of atheism rattling around in your brain. The earliest atheist scientist I heard of who believed in aliens (even derided people who claimed they saw UFOs) was Carl Sagan. He wanted hard evidence instead of just imaginary and mythical beliefs and sci-fi. That I can respect (not a POS troll like you). He died w/o finding any evidence for aliens. We recently had Stephen Hawking die. No aliens. There are probably quite a few scientists, and sci-fi writers, who have died with no aliens. You'll die with no aliens.
we haven't found any evidence of a supreme being either

Forum List

Back