Atheists are Monstrous, Evil, Bloodthirsty Tyrants

We don't want the government to support Christianity. We want the government to leave us the hell alone. The 1st amendment guaranties or freedom of religion, not freedom from religion, got it?

If you were really for freedom of religion then you would undertand if you can put a bible statue in front of a court house then you also have to have a Koran statue and a dianetics statue and on and on and on and on.

This is why NO ONE religion is allowed to be picked out and honored by our government at any level.

Now if the fight was people were always trying to put up koran statues or Muhamed statues then you would be fighting that one too.

But its YOUR religion so you think its fine.

Remember how you reacted to a mosque in down town NY?

Duh? No. All religions should be allowed to worship and honor their beliefs. including atheism.
As for the Mosque, there are a thousand choices of real estate in NYC on which I would have absolutely no problem with an Islamic house of worship.
In this case, given the sensitivity of the site, I and others viewed the building of a Mosque incredibly insensitive.

Atheism is not a religion..and there is already a mosque close to the site.

No, it's not, but we've already ground that one into the ground. Suffice it to say...the US was founded upon Christian principles, by Christians.
Nope. Founded by reasonable people on rational principles.

No Jesus, no jealous God, what-so-ever.

Which is why we have been the best, most free, most liberated country in the world. Until dumbshits like Loki and Sky started fucking with it.
Nope. All was well until intellectually dishonest superstitious retards started fucking with it.

Liar.

We have lots of letters, pamphlets, correspondence and of course the Declaration itself, which show you as a liar.

I find the leftist belief that they can lie without impunity regarding historical facts for which there are REAMS of evidence to be disturbing, because it implies a disdain for humans and their ability not only to read, but to learn, and think for themselves. Sorry, I'll take real history and the evidence we have available to us over Loki's wrong headed ignorance and dishonesty any day of the week.

They have no God other than themselves, think all they see around them is an accident of nature and want to force everyone into their warped way of thinking.
Look through the religion and ethics thread list. It seems that atheist are a whole lot more evangelical than the Christians they constantly complain about.
I find it funny how someone who claims they don't believe in God spends a lot of time degrading him. Atheists are there own worst enemy.

Atheists don't even bring up mysticism or the occult until the right wing throws it in our faces. Another right wing belief put to bed, our world doesn't revolve around magical thinking.

That's kind of funny coming from you. the original magical thinking leftist elf.

You do not support prayer in schools?
No, not really, but I do support a minute or two set aside for prayer for anyone, be they Christian, Jew, Muslim or Druid. Hell even atheists can use the time to pray to themselves, or kneel before a statue of obama.
But since students are already free to pray to themselves whenever they want, what is the point or purpose of dedicated time for it except to tell they children they should pray? And how is telling children when, where and to pray not supporting religion over atheism? How is that neutral?

You do not support government sponsored displays of religion?
Of course not. I never have, but I am not against a Christmas tree or a nativity scene on public property as long as the taxpayers don't foot the bill.
On government property is government support. Am I correct in assuming you would also be fine with ANY religious or anti-religious display?

You do not support "Under God" in the pledge?
Actually, I do, but I'm willing for you to omit those words if you so choose.
And how do you not consider that government support for religion? Would you be equally fine if it were changed to "Without any gods?" Remember, the original pledge had no mention of God. Why the need to change it?
You do not support "In God we Trust" as the National motto?
Yes, I do. It is the motto of the US. If you want to change it, feel free to write your Congressman.
The original motto was E Pluribus Unum[/quote] Why change it to explicit reference to GOD if not trying to make a religious statement? And how do you consider that neutral?

Exactly! Stay silent. Don't tell me how I must worship, nor how I mustn't.
But you said you favored the schools telling children how to worship: silently at a designated time. You favor the government explictily endorsing religious displays by allowing use of its property.

I'm not aware of any laws other than public prayer proposals by Christians telling anyone how they must worship or musn't. Not allowing government endorsement/support is NOT restricting anyone's worship.

And what has the government done to curtail your private expression or practice?
Happy holidays, you idiot.
What law forbids you from saying Merry Christmas or Happy Hannukah etc? The official holiday is Christmas. If businesses or government entities choose to say Happy Holidays instead, how is it not their right?

They have no God other than themselves, think all they see around them is an accident of nature and want to force everyone into their warped way of thinking.
Look through the religion and ethics thread list. It seems that atheist are a whole lot more evangelical than the Christians they constantly complain about.
I find it funny how someone who claims they don't believe in God spends a lot of time degrading him. Atheists are there own worst enemy.

Atheists don't even bring up mysticism or the occult until the right wing throws it in our faces. Another right wing belief put to bed, our world doesn't revolve around magical thinking.

Who said anything about mysticism or the occult? The thread is not about what atheists believe or don't believe, It's about their fanatical desire to ridicule the beliefs of those who know a higher power.
Once again you completely miss the point and resort to off topic attacks.

Separation of church and state is consistent with obeying federal laws.

Nope!
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The free exercise of religion has some limitations. We don't allow Christian Scientists to kill their children when they can be treated medically. We don't support Mormons having multiple wives or sleeping with their children.

We don't support Shari'ah Law.

Because those activities violate the rights of others, or are just against the law.

It is not violating the rights of anyone to exclude certain individuals from employment because they do not have a lifestyle that accurately represents the church. People don't have a "right" to work wherever they like, regardless of whether or not they're wanted.

Who said anything about mysticism or the occult? The thread is not about what atheists believe or don't believe, It's about their fanatical desire to ridicule the beliefs of those who know a higher power.
Once again you completely miss the point and resort to off topic attacks.

And brought up mysticism and the occult!

Typical dishonest bullshit from the bigots.

I paraphrased the title from a thread started by Dragon as an absurd example of the hate atheist have for religion.
My only problem is all the energy they spend denying my right to practice my spirituality. Believe as you will and give me the same respect.

I can see why you'd emotionally take a big issue with what Dragon said. I can see why you'd hate and disagree with every word in the post.

But i'm going to need you to point me to a quote of his that shows "all the energy spent to deny your right to practice your spirituality."

I'll need proof of that, just sounds like the world's smallest violin victim talk to me.

You don't see the atheist assault on religion? Especially this time of year? It all seems to ramp up around Christmas.
We had Christmas trees in classrooms when I was a kid. Nativity scenes on the green and garland and colored lights on Town Hall. People said "Merry Christmas" not "happy holidays"
Thankfully, here in Alabama, we don't get much of that, but the next time someone at Piggly Wiggly tells me, "Happy Holidays" it will be the last time I shop there.

No I don't. I'm an atheist, christmas is still a federal holiday, basically everyone still celebrates it.

Yes there's atheist who attack religion, just like there's christians who attack non-believers. The human species is a flawed one, and the flaws are there for ppl of every belief and non-belief.

You can't just blindly blame atheism for christianity being less and less important with regards to christmas. Santa Claus/Rudolph/presents/christmas trees/spending time with family/christmas lights/flying reindeer/snowmen/wreaths/etc either have nothing to do with christianity or aren't exclusive to christianity. Society in general is doing this, and atheists make up a tiny minority.

Besides December 25th was a holiday long before christianity ever existed.

Last edited:
I can see why you'd emotionally take a big issue with what Dragon said. I can see why you'd hate and disagree with every word in the post.

But i'm going to need you to point me to a quote of his that shows "all the energy spent to deny your right to practice your spirituality."

I'll need proof of that, just sounds like the world's smallest violin victim talk to me.

You don't see the atheist assault on religion? Especially this time of year? It all seems to ramp up around Christmas.
We had Christmas trees in classrooms when I was a kid. Nativity scenes on the green and garland and colored lights on Town Hall. People said "Merry Christmas" not "happy holidays"
Thankfully, here in Alabama, we don't get much of that, but the next time someone at Piggly Wiggly tells me, "Happy Holidays" it will be the last time I shop there.

No I don't. I'm an atheist, christmas is still a federal holiday, basically everyone still celebrates it.

Yes there's atheist who attack religion, just like there's christians who attack non-believers. The human species is a flawed one, and the flaws are there for ppl of every belief and non-belief.

You can't just blindly blame atheism for christianity being less and less important with regards to christmas. Santa Claus/Rudolph/presents/christmas trees/spending time with family/christmas lights/flying reindeer/snowmen/wreaths/etc either have nothing to do with christianity or aren't exclusive to christianity. Society in general is doing this, and atheists make up a tiny minority.

I am not blaming atheism for anything but relentless attacks on Christianity.
It's almost as if atheists are afraid that there is a God. Why so vehemently attack those that believe if you're so confident that there is no basis for their belief?
I had a guy working for me years back who was as militantly atheistic as Dragon. He spent half his day ridiculing the beliefs of his co-workers. I watched him one day as he tried to chisel the head off a rounded off bolt. The 3 lb. hammer came down on his thumb. His first reaction was to shout, "Jesus".

It's almost as if atheists are afraid that there is a God. Why so vehemently attack those that believe if you're so confident that there is no basis for their belief?
I had a guy working for me years back who was as militantly atheistic as Dragon. He spent half his day ridiculing the beliefs of his co-workers. I watched him one day as he tried to chisel the head off a rounded off bolt. The 3 lb. hammer came down on his thumb. His first reaction was to shout, "Jesus".

You're blindly categorizing all atheists as negative, that's bigotry.

I'm an atheist, I don't care if there's a church at every corner, and a bible in every building.

I'll bet most atheists you've come across in your life, you don't even know that they're atheists. Most don't know I am. I don't really care about my lack of belief, so I don't go around talking about it, it truly hardly ever crosses my mind.

And don't get caught up on words ppl use out of emotion. There's christians who say god damnit all the time, doesn't mean they want the person or object that caused them harm to be condemned to hell.

Last edited:

Yeah those damn atheists have killed tens of thousands in the crusades, the Inquisition, or how about these:

*As soon as Christianity was legal (315), more and more pagan temples
were destroyed by Christian mob. Pagan priests were killed.

*Between 315 and 6th century thousands of pagan believers were slain.

*Examples of destroyed Temples the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegaea,
the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, the
Heliopolis.

*Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis
were famous as "temple destroyer." [DA468] *Pagan services became
punishable by death in 356. [DA468]

*Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed,
because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. [DA469]

According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all
Christian teachings..."

*In 6th century pagans were declared void of all rights.

*In the early fourth century the philosopher Sopatros was executed on
demand of Christian authorities. [DA466]

*The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to
pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a
Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.

*Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) in 782 had 4500 Saxons, unwilling to
convert to Christianity, beheaded. [DO30]

*Peasants of Steding (Germany) unwilling to pay suffocating church
taxes between 5,000 and 11,000 men, women and children slain
5/27/1234 near Altenesch/Germany. [WW223]

*Battle of Belgrad 1456 80,000 Turks slaughtered. [DO235]

*15th century Poland 1019 churches and 17987 villages plundered by
Knights of the Order. Victims unknown. [DO30]

*16th and 17th century Ireland. English troops "pacified and
civilized" Ireland, where only Gaelic "wild Irish", "unreasonable
beasts lived without any knowledge of God or good manners, in common
of their goods, cattle, women, children and every other thing." One of
the more successful soldiers, a certain Humphrey Gilbert, half-brother
of Sir Walter Raleigh, ordered that "the heddes of all those (of what
sort soever thei were) which were killed in the daie, should be cutte
off from their bodies... and should bee laied on the ground by eche
side of the waie", which effort to civilize the Irish indeed caused
"greate terrour to the people when thei sawe the heddes of their dedde
fathers, brothers, children, kinsfolke, and freinds on the grounde".

Tens of thousands of Gaelic Irish fell victim to the carnage. [SH99,
225]

Christian Atrocities

I'm an atheist, I don't care if there's a church at every corner, and a bible in every building.

I'll bet most atheists you've come across in your life, you don't even know that they're atheists. Most don't know I am. I don't really care about my lack of belief, so I don't go around talking about it, it truly hardly ever crosses my mind.

And don't get caught up on words ppl use out of emotion. There's christians who say god damnit all the time, doesn't mean they want the person or object that caused them harm to be condemned to hell.

It's not bigotry if it's a true statement.

Look in the religion thread and see how many anti-Christian, anti-freedom of religion threads there are. And see who posts them.

The bigots are (by and large) the atheists. Who go out of their way to dog Christians, to attack them, to attempt to remove their freedom to worship as they please, to ridicule, slander, and minimalize them, and ultimately, to make them afraid or ashamed to worship as they please. THAT is bigotry. Recognizing that it's happening, is not. Calling people bigots is NOT bigotry in and of itself.

Last edited:

Look in the religion thread and see how many anti-Christian, anti-freedom of religion threads there are. And see who posts them.

The bigots are (by and large) the atheists. Who go out of their way to dog Christians, to attack them, to attempt to remove their freedom to worship as they please, to ridicule, slander, and minimalize them, and ultimately, to make them afraid or ashamed to worship as they please. THAT is bigotry. Recognizing that it's happening, is not. Calling people bigots is NOT bigotry in and of itself.

It is if you're using it as a blanket statement as opposed to addressing individuals based on THEIR OWN actions.

It's flat-out wrong, and shameful.

Bullshit.

ATHEISTS ARE BIGOTS.

That is not BIGOTRY. Get over it.

It is Bigotry, and ^that post - is not logic. It's stereotyping a group based on what you've perceived they "mostly" do or are.

It's wrong in every case.

If 7 out of ten blondes are dumb it's still not ok to walk up to a random blond and call her dumb. You don't know, and she could be smarter than you.

And here, with your own stereotyping and bigotry statements, there are DEF atheists that are less bigot than you are.

big·ot
   [big-uht]
noun
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Actually, it is bigotry. Drock is an atheist, he is not militant about it, he doesn't care if you believe or don't believe, but you assume he is JUST because he is an atheist.

We cannot assume all blacks are criminals because some are. That would be bigotry.

We cannot assume all Muslims are terrorists because some are. That would be bigotry.

We cannot assume all southerners are racists because some are. That would be bigotry.

Drock's just a guy who doesn't believe in a god and practices live and let live. On the other hand, Cammmmmmpble is a bigot - he is intolerant of believers.

I get so frustrated by the inability of people to comprehend their own language.

Words have meanings. Learn them before you debate them.

big·ot
   [big-uht]
noun
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Actually, it is bigotry. Drock is an atheist, he is not militant about it, he doesn't care if you believe or don't believe, but you assume he is JUST because he is an atheist.

We cannot assume all blacks are criminals because some are. That would be bigotry.

We cannot assume all Muslims are terrorists because some are. That would be bigotry.

We cannot assume all southerners are racists because some are. That would be bigotry.

Drock's just a guy who doesn't believe in a god and practices live and let live. On the other hand, Cammmmmmpble is a bigot - he is intolerant of believers.

:clap2:

:razz:

Another bigot making a negative blanket statement about ppl with different beliefs than her. But you're proud of your bigotry, so you're long passed being able to cure.

Sad how much hate so many people have in them, I hope you had a happy thanksgiving Allie and if you have any non-believers in your family I hope you were able to hold back your hate for them temporarily at least.

Last edited:
I get so frustrated by the inability of people to comprehend their own language.

Words have meanings. Learn them before you debate them.

right, so learn what bigot means

learn what stereotyping means

don't use or be both and expect that you have ground to stand on by calling other people those things. you don't.

Forum List

Back