Atheism And Ceasing To Exist Oblivion.

Oops, convinced yourself with your own childish illogic. Kind of the reader's digest of adoption of silly, magical belief.
This is you trying to save face. Your upset. Take a minute to gather yourself. And then get the last word in. My point has been made.

This is you trying to save face. Your upset. Take a minute to gather yourself. And then get the last word in. My point has been made.
And it always ends up here. My personal little fan club.

Once the tears have cleared, think about what i said a little more. Give it a shot. See if you can construct an argument for what i said. That doesnt mean you have to agree with it.

You are calling George Wald a Nobel Laureate an idiot.

Brilliant. :clap:
No, IDIOT, I called YOU an IDIOT for mindlessly parroting someone who predicted in 1970 civilization will end within 15 to 30 years?

The behavior of sub atomic particles - for that matter all particles and objects - is inextricably linked to the presence of a conscious observer. Without a conscious observer they exist in an undetermined state of probability waves.
Funny how 'unconscious' cameras record what appear to be fully determined states.

Funny how 'unconscious' cameras record what appear to be fully determined states.
Yep, there are lot's of things which force particles to choose or at least appear to choose. For all you know the video only exists as a probability wave too until it is viewed. But to me the real question is is everything made of mind stuff. Everything is information.

Yep, there are lot's of things which force particles to choose or at least appear to choose. For all you know the video only exists as a probability wave too until it is viewed.
Funny how all the viewers see the same vid.

Why would all the viewers see the same probability expression?
The obvious answer is because the "choice" was made when the photon hit the light receptor in the camera. Which has bupkus to do with consciousness.

Get ready to be treated to 3 pages of anything but the obvious answer and of hearing about your own credibility and bonafides.

Why would all the viewers see the same probability expression?
Because the particles were forced to choose. How do you know the video or anything outside of your current range of senses exists when no one is observing?

Forum List

Back