At long last, I have given up on attempting to live at peace with the Democrats

Good lord, some of you guys have really jumped the shark.
Listen to talk radio for a while. Read the winger websites.

These people have allowed themselves to be worked up into a froth of anger and frustration and pure paranoia. This is what it looks like.
Wonder how that happened..........after we burned down the cities.......went to DNC rallies and burned police cars and started riots........looted and burned........paid protesters to start shit with...........

HEY WAIT A MINUTE.............WE DIDN'T DO THIS. SHIT...........your TRIBE DID MAC.........Now I'm pissed off.........thanks for straightening out how we are the problem as your TRIBE burns the country to the ground.

Maybe we should just say.............WHEN IN ROME do as the ROMANS WOULD DO.......then we can have WWF on the news without the pay per view..........

hmmm..........Mr. TRIBAL MAN

Why would you protest? You wanted this system. Now it’s coming back to bite you in the ass.

So go ahead and live in your bunker clutching your rifle and eating MREs. See if I care. The rest of us will be trying to help.
Help? by burning cities? Blocking streets? Bashing Regular Americans with bats? If you went to a multi-raciel High school ,you would know what I mean. Blacks are cowards. Their only way of fighting is "Swarming" and the "Sucka Punch". A couple of months ago I saw a video of about 13 Blacks stomp a lone White guy. Did the WHITES Riot?
Man, it wasn’t that long ago that we heard racism didn’t really exist anymore. Thanks for correcting the record.
Yep. That stomping happened. Guess where? Minneapolis.
By stomping, are you referring to the death of Floyd?
Ya know what? I was shocked when I first saw that killing. Ya know what else? after the last 2 weeks ,I don't give a shit.
You think it was a lib that killed Floyd? Why don’t you care about his death?
I DID care. After two weeks of filthy animals looting our cities ,I no longer give a shit.
Why don’t you care?

Our Republic had a good run, but it is over. We cannot live at peace with a political party that no longer believes in the principles set forth in the United States Constitution, and that resorts to murder and property destruction when it loses a Presidential election.

I will begin preparations for what it to come. I will purchase weapons and train in their use. I will stock up on food and supplies. I will arrange security for my home. I will make plans for the war that is to come.

I will urge like-minded people to organize a militia to protect our homes, as is our right under the Second Amendment. When they come to my neighborhood to cause me or my home harm, I will shoot them in self defense.

If you think what I say is extreme, wait a few years. You will come to realize that I am right. The Democrats have more plans to create more chaos and destruction. They will not relent until there is an actual shooting war and we will all have to take sides.

Too bad, because you were always a peaceful kinda guy.

Our Republic had a good run, but it is over. We cannot live at peace with a political party that no longer believes in the principles set forth in the United States Constitution, and that resorts to murder and property destruction when it loses a Presidential election.

I will begin preparations for what it to come. I will purchase weapons and train in their use. I will stock up on food and supplies. I will arrange security for my home. I will make plans for the war that is to come.

I will urge like-minded people to organize a militia to protect our homes, as is our right under the Second Amendment. When they come to my neighborhood to cause me or my home harm, I will shoot them in self defense.

If you think what I say is extreme, wait a few years. You will come to realize that I am right. The Democrats have more plans to create more chaos and destruction. They will not relent until there is an actual shooting war and we will all have to take sides.
I'm just wondering why you didn't realize this when Clinton burned to death and machine gunned the survivors, almost 100 innocent church goers in Waco.

The whole situation since Trump was elected has transformed me. I now see the Democrats clearly for what they are.

They are not a political party willing to work within the peaceful boundaries of a Constitutionally based Republic.

They are an organized band of thugs, willing to do whatever it takes to gain and keep power.
BBBBBBut you elected a thug to the White House! What to do? What to do?

These people have allowed themselves to be worked up into a froth of anger and frustration and pure paranoia. This is what it looks like.
That’s rich coming from a BLM defender. Their whole movement is based on lies and paranoia.
It’s a lie that Black lives matter?

Wonder how that happened..........after we burned down the cities.......went to DNC rallies and burned police cars and started riots........looted and burned........paid protesters to start shit with...........

HEY WAIT A MINUTE.............WE DIDN'T DO THIS. SHIT...........your TRIBE DID MAC.........Now I'm pissed off.........thanks for straightening out how we are the problem as your TRIBE burns the country to the ground.

Maybe we should just say.............WHEN IN ROME do as the ROMANS WOULD DO.......then we can have WWF on the news without the pay per view..........

Why would you protest? You wanted this system. Now it’s coming back to bite you in the ass.

So go ahead and live in your bunker clutching your rifle and eating MREs. See if I care. The rest of us will be trying to help.
Help? by burning cities? Blocking streets? Bashing Regular Americans with bats? If you went to a multi-raciel High school ,you would know what I mean. Blacks are cowards. Their only way of fighting is "Swarming" and the "Sucka Punch". A couple of months ago I saw a video of about 13 Blacks stomp a lone White guy. Did the WHITES Riot?
Man, it wasn’t that long ago that we heard racism didn’t really exist anymore. Thanks for correcting the record.
Ya know what? I was shocked when I first saw that killing. Ya know what else? after the last 2 weeks ,I don't give a shit.
You never did.

I ran out of fucks to give anymore also...........I simply don't give a fuck about it anymore......let them burn themselves out of existence............probably do the world a favor now.

giphy.gif
Good. Then shut your fucking mouth about it.

We kind of have to they are eliminating the police lol

What "system" do you speak of, laws and justice, civilized protocol?
Many components of our current society serve to reinforce systemic prejudice against minorities.

You do know more whites get shot by cops than black, don't you?

We have a system of justice in this country. When an officer is involved in a shooting or death, it's investigated throughly. The evidence is presented to a grand jury or prosecutor, and if found something was amiss, charges get filed.

That doesn't take place in uncivilized communities. You don't wait for anybody to look into anything. You simply put to death a person who's actions you don't like.

The bottom line is we have uncivilized people living in a civilized country. That's why it's a problem.

...quite frankly I don't give a damn about it anymore......let it burn.
You were never actually an American, so...
Your opinion matters exactly when......hmmm

Your side is destructive of this country......and it is your side and rhetoric that are burning it to the ground............

Frankly..........I no longer give a shit.

That’s rich coming from a BLM defender. Their whole movement is based on lies and paranoia.
It’s a lie that Black lives matter?

#DavidDorn

I DID care. After two weeks of filthy animals looting our cities ,I no longer give a shit.
That comes from a lack of fortitude. America doesn't need fair weather friends right now. It needs understanding and commitment. You should read some lincoln biography for insight on staying the course.

That comes from a lack of fortitude. America doesn't need fair weather friends right now. It needs understanding and commitment. You should read some lincoln biography for insight on staying the course.
The Dems created their own damned mess.......let them clean it up themselves............These are Blue controlled cities........

Deal with it...........keep it there............We didn't open Pandora .......you did.

Forum List

Back