At long last, I have given up on attempting to live at peace with the Democrats

Our Republic had a good run, but it is over. We cannot live at peace with a political party that no longer believes in the principles set forth in the United States Constitution, and that resorts to murder and property destruction when it loses a Presidential election.

I will begin preparations for what it to come. I will purchase weapons and train in their use. I will stock up on food and supplies. I will arrange security for my home. I will make plans for the war that is to come.

I will urge like-minded people to organize a militia to protect our homes, as is our right under the Second Amendment. When they come to my neighborhood to cause me or my home harm, I will shoot them in self defense.

If you think what I say is extreme, wait a few years. You will come to realize that I am right. The Democrats have more plans to create more chaos and destruction. They will not relent until there is an actual shooting war and we will all have to take sides.
Democrats went to war to keep their slaves, so don't be surprised if they do it again.
Democrats went to war to keep their slaves, so don't be surprised if they do it again.
LOL...retarded.
Yes, conservative democrats. You know, in the now conservative red states. The same conservatives that want to start a civil war everytime the issue of equality for blacks comes up.

They want to start a civil war? Who is it that's destroying businesses all over America, destroying police cars, destroying public property, the Tea Party???
They want to start a civil war? Who is it that's destroying businesses all over America, destroying police cars, destroying public property, the Tea Party???
That's not civil war, dope. That's civil unrest.
At long last, I have given up on attempting to live at peace with the Democrats

This is the thread you're currently posting in.

Civil unrest can lead to a civil war.......dope.
Civil unrest can lead to a civil war.......dope.
Sure. Especially when you push to start one, dope.

Pull your panties up and wipe your snivels.
This is nothing new for America. It's been way worse.

It's been way worse, as in things are better today? If that's how you feel, then what's the problem?

The whole situation since Trump was elected has transformed me. I now see the Democrats clearly for what they are.

They are not a political party willing to work within the peaceful boundaries of a Constitutionally based Republic.

They are an organized band of thugs, willing to do whatever it takes to gain and keep power.
Your dear king has brought about this division with his unconstitutional actions and his immoral behavior. Not to mention his disrespect for the laws of our country. We are simply trying to contain his attempts to become a real dictator with Putins aid.

The division comes with blacks having 400 percent more of murdering

The division comes with the wise going opposite the unwise who supports ... the wise always stops the unwise

The division comes with the wise going opposite the unwise who supports ... the wise always stops the unwise
400% more murdering?
You are truly retarded.
99.9% of black folks commit no murder just like 99.9% whites commit no murder.

Wrong look at the data it is clear

Blacks commit much more murder than any race

The Native American far behind in second

And here is the real power leaving fast the liberal states to join the southern states and ready to fight the weak liberal stoopid states

The whole situation since Trump was elected has transformed me. I now see the Democrats clearly for what they are.

They are not a political party willing to work within the peaceful boundaries of a Constitutionally based Republic.

They are an organized band of thugs, willing to do whatever it takes to gain and keep power.
Your dear king has brought about this division with his unconstitutional actions and his immoral behavior. Not to mention his disrespect for the laws of our country. We are simply trying to contain his attempts to become a real dictator with Putins aid.

400% more murdering?
You are truly retarded.
99.9% of black folks commit no murder just like 99.9% whites commit no murder.

Wrong look at the data it is clear

Blacks commit much more murder than any race

The Native American far behind in second

And here is the real power leaving fast the liberal states to join the southern states and ready to fight the weak liberal stoopid states

Derp.....
400% more?
So you're saying blacks murdered 25,000 people?
99.9% of black folks don't murder at all.

Forum List

Back