At long last, I have given up on attempting to live at peace with the Democrats

Yep and the GOP are all saints that don't stick up only for the wealthy. Painting with a broad brush never works. There's bad apples on both sides but the vast majority sit toward the middle(common sense) and go about their daily lives.
Republicans aren't terrorist like Democrats. Not even close. You support terrorism when you support Democrats

Our Republic had a good run, but it is over. We cannot live at peace with a political party that no longer believes in the principles set forth in the United States Constitution, and that resorts to murder and property destruction when it loses a Presidential election.

I will begin preparations for what it to come. I will purchase weapons and train in their use. I will stock up on food and supplies. I will arrange security for my home. I will make plans for the war that is to come.

I will urge like-minded people to organize a militia to protect our homes, as is our right under the Second Amendment. When they come to my neighborhood to cause me or my home harm, I will shoot them in self defense.

If you think what I say is extreme, wait a few years. You will come to realize that I am right. The Democrats have more plans to create more chaos and destruction. They will not relent until there is an actual shooting war and we will all have to take sides.
What took you so long........LOL

Good lord, some of you guys have really jumped the shark.
Listen to talk radio for a while. Read the winger websites.

These people have allowed themselves to be worked up into a froth of anger and frustration and pure paranoia. This is what it looks like.
Wonder how that happened..........after we burned down the cities.......went to DNC rallies and burned police cars and started riots........looted and burned........paid protesters to start shit with...........

HEY WAIT A MINUTE.............WE DIDN'T DO THIS. SHIT...........your TRIBE DID MAC.........Now I'm pissed off.........thanks for straightening out how we are the problem as your TRIBE burns the country to the ground.

Maybe we should just say.............WHEN IN ROME do as the ROMANS WOULD DO.......then we can have WWF on the news without the pay per view..........

hmmm..........Mr. TRIBAL MAN

These people have allowed themselves to be worked up into a froth of anger and frustration and pure paranoia. This is what it looks like.
Wonder how that happened..........after we burned down the cities.......went to DNC rallies and burned police cars and started riots........looted and burned........paid protesters to start shit with...........

HEY WAIT A MINUTE.............WE DIDN'T DO THIS. SHIT...........your TRIBE DID MAC.........Now I'm pissed off.........thanks for straightening out how we are the problem as your TRIBE burns the country to the ground.

Maybe we should just say.............WHEN IN ROME do as the ROMANS WOULD DO.......then we can have WWF on the news without the pay per view..........

Why would you protest? You wanted this system. Now it’s coming back to bite you in the ass.

So go ahead and live in your bunker clutching your rifle and eating MREs. See if I care. The rest of us will be trying to help.

Why would you protest? You wanted this system. Now it’s coming back to bite you in the ass.

So go ahead and live in your bunker clutching your rifle and eating MREs. See if I care. The rest of us will be trying to help.
BS..............your side runs these cities where this happens.............you cause the problems........you hype the anger and Fear.........and use it to create CHAOS.....and you do it EVERY STINKING ELECTION

Stay put and live there...........we don't want or need you.

I've pointed out here -- many, many times -- that I can see clearly see both ends of this issue, and I can clearly see problems on both ends of the issue.

You can't. You simply lack that intellectual elasticity.

Not my problem. Sorry.

Help? by burning cities? Blocking streets? Bashing Regular Americans with bats? If you went to a multi-raciel High school ,you would know what I mean. Blacks are cowards. Their only way of fighting is "Swarming" and the "Sucka Punch". A couple of months ago I saw a video of about 13 Blacks stomp a lone White guy. Did the WHITES Riot?

I've pointed out here -- many, many times -- that I can see clearly see both ends of this issue, and I can clearly see problems on both ends of the issue.

Not my problem. Sorry.
More Psychology BS..............you know what I say is true.............you are a fraud.........your purpose is to push blame to the other side while your tribe is VIOLENT AS HELL.

Always.......we'd wipe the floor with examples from YOUR TRIBE..........

You with your little look who is racist list.............NOT SO MUCH......LOL

Mostly Dem cities are burning to the ground now........SELF INFLICTED WOUNDS.

Help? by burning cities? Blocking streets? Bashing Regular Americans with bats? If you went to a multi-raciel High school ,you would know what I mean. Blacks are cowards. Their only way of fighting is "Swarming" and the "Sucka Punch". A couple of months ago I saw a video of about 13 Blacks stomp a lone White guy. Did the WHITES Riot?
Man, it wasn’t that long ago that we heard racism didn’t really exist anymore. Thanks for correcting the record.

Not my problem. Sorry.
More Psychology BS..............you know what I say is true.............you are a fraud.........your purpose is to push blame to the other side while your tribe is VIOLENT AS HELL.

Self inflicted?

You think it was a dem that kneeled on Floyd until he was dead?

liberal-logic-r-islamic-terrorist-attacks-dont-judge-wait-for-4002040.png

Our Republic had a good run, but it is over. We cannot live at peace with a political party that no longer believes in the principles set forth in the United States Constitution, and that resorts to murder and property destruction when it loses a Presidential election.

I will begin preparations for what it to come. I will purchase weapons and train in their use. I will stock up on food and supplies. I will arrange security for my home. I will make plans for the war that is to come.

I will urge like-minded people to organize a militia to protect our homes, as is our right under the Second Amendment. When they come to my neighborhood to cause me or my home harm, I will shoot them in self defense.

If you think what I say is extreme, wait a few years. You will come to realize that I am right. The Democrats have more plans to create more chaos and destruction. They will not relent until there is an actual shooting war and we will all have to take sides.
Make sure you have two friends you can call to help you out of your reclining chair.

Not my problem. Sorry.

Self inflicted?

You think it was a dem that kneeled on Floyd until he was dead?
You are too stupid to understand that.........LOL
Dem run......Dem hired the police and gov't.........Dems make the rules..........and the city burns down.

And people like you go .................look at the conservatives..............LOL

Maybe Darwin will deal with your stupidity.........stay in the blue bro..........we don't need you.

Man, it wasn’t that long ago that we heard racism didn’t really exist anymore. Thanks for correcting the record.
Yep. That stomping happened. Guess where? Minneapolis.

Yep and the GOP are all saints that don't stick up only for the wealthy. Painting with a broad brush never works. There's bad apples on both sides but the vast majority sit toward the middle(common sense) and go about their daily lives.
Republicans aren't terrorist like Democrats. Not even close. You support terrorism when you support Democrats
Thank goodness more and more people are starting to agree with you.

That’s rich coming from a BLM defender. Their whole movement is based on lies and paranoia.

Forum List

Back