At long last, I have given up on attempting to live at peace with the Democrats

As a Christian white male I find no threat to my way of life any more today than I did 80 years ago. The nation is going to be just fine.
You are a blind fool. You will think differently when Democrats burn down your town. Maybe they will send some Coronavirus patients to your nursing home.

Democrats are terrorist and they don't care who they hurt in their quest for power.
Democrats are the type of people that OPENLY murdered a specific generation of people in nursing homes.

And like China ...are willing to murder babies up to birth, even after.

I’ve known these assholes were evil for a good 20+ years now.

Democrats are brainwashed into thinking racism everywhere.

Democrats are so racist and sexist that the most important thing about their VP nominee is its race and gender

Good lord, some of you guys have really jumped the shark.
Listen to talk radio for a while. Read the winger websites.

These people have allowed themselves to be worked up into a froth of anger and frustration and pure paranoia. This is what it looks like.
That’s rich coming from a BLM defender. Their whole movement is based on lies and paranoia.
It’s a lie that Black lives matter?
All lives matter.

Saying black lives matter is race baiting. It implies they don't. It is meant to appeal to racist people.
How does saying black lives matter imply they don’t?
Why would need to say black lives matter?

All lives matter. All colors etc. So saying black lives matter implies they don't.
Because society is not treating black people as though their lives matter.
But all lives matter. Who is treating black people differently? The white people?

black lives matter is a slogan meant to appeal to racist people. If it appeals to you, you should look into that
It’s complicated, but society treats black people differently. All lives do matter but we say black lives matter because we need to focus on the lives that aren’t being treated as such.
By who?

Who treats black people differently and why?
Lots of people. Start with the judicial system. Black men are seen as threats. Their crimes are prosecuted more aggressively, their sentences are more extensive. They’re not given the same benefit of the doubt as others.
Violence...........LOOTING.......and you come in here and whine about the Judicial System.

LOL
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Imagine what the Democrats would say if the lockdown protests turned into violent riots

Our Republic had a good run, but it is over. We cannot live at peace with a political party that no longer believes in the principles set forth in the United States Constitution, and that resorts to murder and property destruction when it loses a Presidential election.

I will begin preparations for what it to come. I will purchase weapons and train in their use. I will stock up on food and supplies. I will arrange security for my home. I will make plans for the war that is to come.

I will urge like-minded people to organize a militia to protect our homes, as is our right under the Second Amendment. When they come to my neighborhood to cause me or my home harm, I will shoot them in self defense.

If you think what I say is extreme, wait a few years. You will come to realize that I am right. The Democrats have more plans to create more chaos and destruction. They will not relent until there is an actual shooting war and we will all have to take sides.
Keep practicing talking a knee

take a knee.jpeg

Our Republic had a good run, but it is over. We cannot live at peace with a political party that no longer believes in the principles set forth in the United States Constitution, and that resorts to murder and property destruction when it loses a Presidential election.

I will begin preparations for what it to come. I will purchase weapons and train in their use. I will stock up on food and supplies. I will arrange security for my home. I will make plans for the war that is to come.

I will urge like-minded people to organize a militia to protect our homes, as is our right under the Second Amendment. When they come to my neighborhood to cause me or my home harm, I will shoot them in self defense.

If you think what I say is extreme, wait a few years. You will come to realize that I am right. The Democrats have more plans to create more chaos and destruction. They will not relent until there is an actual shooting war and we will all have to take sides.
Your statement above defines you as an anarchist; and extreme far right IDIOT. How could you even hint any allegiance to Constitutional Principles and make statements so counter to those fundamental principles!

Oh, and get back on your meds!

Yep and the GOP are all saints that don't stick up only for the wealthy. Painting with a broad brush never works. There's bad apples on both sides but the vast majority sit toward the middle(common sense) and go about their daily lives.
Says the party that worships at the alter of rich politicians and the woke entertainment industry.

These people have allowed themselves to be worked up into a froth of anger and frustration and pure paranoia. This is what it looks like.
That’s rich coming from a BLM defender. Their whole movement is based on lies and paranoia.

#DavidDorn
I don’t know what that means. Use your words.

Wonder how that happened..........after we burned down the cities.......went to DNC rallies and burned police cars and started riots........looted and burned........paid protesters to start shit with...........

HEY WAIT A MINUTE.............WE DIDN'T DO THIS. SHIT...........your TRIBE DID MAC.........Now I'm pissed off.........thanks for straightening out how we are the problem as your TRIBE burns the country to the ground.

Maybe we should just say.............WHEN IN ROME do as the ROMANS WOULD DO.......then we can have WWF on the news without the pay per view..........

hmmm..........Mr. TRIBAL MAN

Why would you protest? You wanted this system. Now it’s coming back to bite you in the ass.

So go ahead and live in your bunker clutching your rifle and eating MREs. See if I care. The rest of us will be trying to help.
Help? by burning cities? Blocking streets? Bashing Regular Americans with bats? If you went to a multi-raciel High school ,you would know what I mean. Blacks are cowards. Their only way of fighting is "Swarming" and the "Sucka Punch". A couple of months ago I saw a video of about 13 Blacks stomp a lone White guy. Did the WHITES Riot?
Man, it wasn’t that long ago that we heard racism didn’t really exist anymore. Thanks for correcting the record.
Yep. That stomping happened. Guess where? Minneapolis.
By stomping, are you referring to the death of Floyd?
Ya know what? I was shocked when I first saw that killing. Ya know what else? after the last 2 weeks ,I don't give a shit.
You think it was a lib that killed Floyd? Why don’t you care about his death?
I DID care. After two weeks of filthy animals looting our cities ,I no longer give a shit.
I DID care. After two weeks of filthy animals looting our cities ,I no longer give a shit.
That comes from a lack of fortitude. America doesn't need fair weather friends right now. It needs understanding and commitment. You should read some lincoln biography for insight on staying the course.
The Dems created their own damned mess.......let them clean it up themselves............These are Blue controlled cities........

Deal with it...........keep it there............We didn't open Pandora .......you did.

All cities are Blue.

Your statement above defines you as an anarchist; and extreme far right IDIOT. How could you even hint any allegiance to Constitutional Principles and make statements so counter to those fundamental principles!

Oh, and get back on your meds!
I'm a reactionist.............I'm reacting to the BS from the left and the looting and rioting....

So I No longer give a fuck.........out of fucks bro

Wonder how that happened..........after we burned down the cities.......went to DNC rallies and burned police cars and started riots........looted and burned........paid protesters to start shit with...........

HEY WAIT A MINUTE.............WE DIDN'T DO THIS. SHIT...........your TRIBE DID MAC.........Now I'm pissed off.........thanks for straightening out how we are the problem as your TRIBE burns the country to the ground.

Maybe we should just say.............WHEN IN ROME do as the ROMANS WOULD DO.......then we can have WWF on the news without the pay per view..........

Why would you protest? You wanted this system. Now it’s coming back to bite you in the ass.

So go ahead and live in your bunker clutching your rifle and eating MREs. See if I care. The rest of us will be trying to help.
Help? by burning cities? Blocking streets? Bashing Regular Americans with bats? If you went to a multi-raciel High school ,you would know what I mean. Blacks are cowards. Their only way of fighting is "Swarming" and the "Sucka Punch". A couple of months ago I saw a video of about 13 Blacks stomp a lone White guy. Did the WHITES Riot?
Man, it wasn’t that long ago that we heard racism didn’t really exist anymore. Thanks for correcting the record.
Ya know what? I was shocked when I first saw that killing. Ya know what else? after the last 2 weeks ,I don't give a shit.
That comes from a lack of fortitude. America doesn't need fair weather friends right now. It needs understanding and commitment. You should read some lincoln biography for insight on staying the course.
The Dems created their own damned mess.......let them clean it up themselves............These are Blue controlled cities........

Deal with it...........keep it there............We didn't open Pandora .......you did.

All cities are Blue.

Well if I lived in a shithole DNC city......I'd be sad too.

All lives matter.

Saying black lives matter is race baiting. It implies they don't. It is meant to appeal to racist people.

All lives matter. All colors etc. So saying black lives matter implies they don't.
But all lives matter. Who is treating black people differently? The white people?

black lives matter is a slogan meant to appeal to racist people. If it appeals to you, you should look into that
It’s complicated, but society treats black people differently. All lives do matter but we say black lives matter because we need to focus on the lives that aren’t being treated as such.
By who?

Lots of people. Start with the judicial system. Black men are seen as threats. Their crimes are prosecuted more aggressively, their sentences are more extensive. They’re not given the same benefit of the doubt as others.
Violence...........LOOTING.......and you come in here and whine about the Judicial System.

LOL
Imagine what the Democrats would say if the lockdown protests turned into violent riots
There was a middle class white lady who refused to get out of park that was closed down. The officer tried to convince her to leave but she refused. She was arrested. You know what didn’t happen? He didn’t beat her with a baton or cause a brain bleed.

All lives matter.

By who?

You have no evidence of that either. Criminals who get more time for offenses usually have a record. The judge realizes they are never going to learn, so keep them out of society for as long as they reasonably can.

All lives matter.

By who?

LOL
There was a middle class white lady who refused to get out of park that was closed down. The officer tried to convince her to leave but she refused. She was arrested. You know what didn’t happen? He didn’t beat her with a baton or cause a brain bleed.
You think everything is about race. She didn't get killed because she was white.... derp...

You think every person who isn't black is racist don't you.

All lives matter.

By who?

You have no evidence of that either. Criminals who get more time for offenses usually have a record. The judge realizes they are never going to learn, so keep them out of society for as long as they reasonably can.
How do you know I have no evidence of that?

All lives matter.

By who?

LOL
You think everything is about race. She didn't get killed because she was white.... derp...

You think every person who isn't black is racist don't you.
Why would you feel the need to lie about what I believe?

The whole situation since Trump was elected has transformed me. I now see the Democrats clearly for what they are.

They are not a political party willing to work within the peaceful boundaries of a Constitutionally based Republic.

They are an organized band of thugs, willing to do whatever it takes to gain and keep power.

Welcome to reality
Glad to finally have ya.

I won't vote for any Democrat. And I sure as hell won't vote for any GOP. They hate labor...no wait. They abhor labor. But hey if you are rich welcome. Otherwise you are overpaid and underworked. And social security and Medicare are awful.

All lives matter.

How do you think it would fly if a white person was standing downtown holding a huge sign that says WHITE LIVES MATTER? The implication would be that minorities lives don't.

Simply retarded.
I bet you and Chauvin would be fast friends.

False equivalence............As I wouldn't put my knee on the neck of a man detained.....

I also wouldn't burn down my own country as DUMB ASSES.....fitting symbol of the DNC ........are doing right now.

Burn your little DNC shitholes down ............I NO LONGER CARE.

:crybaby:

What "system" do you speak of, laws and justice, civilized protocol?
Many components of our current society serve to reinforce systemic prejudice against minorities.

You do know more whites get shot by cops than black, don't you?

We have a system of justice in this country. When an officer is involved in a shooting or death, it's investigated throughly. The evidence is presented to a grand jury or prosecutor, and if found something was amiss, charges get filed.

That doesn't take place in uncivilized communities. You don't wait for anybody to look into anything. You simply put to death a person who's actions you don't like.

The bottom line is we have uncivilized people living in a civilized country. That's why it's a problem.
You do know more whites get shot by cops than black, don't you?
Oh...well, that solves the issue then.

What a fucking dope.

What it solves is the phony theory by morons like yourself that only or mostly blacks get shot or killed by police.

Forum List

Back