At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

In the meantime shouldn't we be a bit concerned about what's happening in this Anapolis newsroom?
At the expense of the U.S. Constitution? No. No we shouldn’t. There are plenty of people there properly addressing that incident.

We should be busy defending the U.S. Constitution from the fascists who want to exploit these incidents to eliminate it. I would love it if you would join me.
What are you doing to defend the Constitution?

Oh, that's right, posting on a message board, never mind.

Me? I voted for Trump and I vote out every democrat I can vote against.......I donate to the NRA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun owners of America.... I have donated to Republican candidates....... So....I do a lot.....

In the meantime shouldn't we be a bit concerned about what's happening in this Anapolis newsroom?
At the expense of the U.S. Constitution? No. No we shouldn’t. There are plenty of people there properly addressing that incident.

We should be busy defending the U.S. Constitution from the fascists who want to exploit these incidents to eliminate it. I would love it if you would join me.
What are you doing to defend the Constitution?

Oh, that's right, posting on a message board, never mind.

Me? I voted for Trump and I vote out every democrat I can vote against.......I donate to the NRA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun owners of America.... I have donated to Republican candidates....... So....I do a lot.....
So what are you telling me for? I didn't ask you anything.

When did he ever say that?
The price....

11,004 gun murders, mainly in democrat controlled voting districts, 70-80% of the victims are criminals engaged in criminal activity.

Each year, according to the CDC, 2.4 million Americans use their legal guns to stop murder, rape and robbery......

And since the 1990s, as more Americans have owned and carried guns....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The price we pay is from the democrats releasing known, violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail to go back to their democrat neighborhoods and shoot people...control criminals by keeping them in jail for long periods of time, and the gun murder rate goes down even lower...
blog_gun_ownership.jpg

Great news
UPDATE: Gun ownership remains at 47%, but that probably underestimates the true rate - Crime Prevention Research Center
That's a pro-gun, extremist website

Dipshit.......they cite ABC....

The ABC News/Washington Post poll shows an even more stable pattern, with household gun ownership between 44 and 46 percent in 1999. In 2013, the ownership rate was 43 percent.
"Page not found." Shocker.

Here.....same number...but higher...Sooo....tell us how NBC is a pro-gun, extremist organization.....

Poll: 58 percent say gun ownership increases safety

And they come at a time when 47 percent of American adults say they have a firearm in the household, up from 44 percent in 1999.

There are at least five dead, and at least four taken to the hospital, some by helicopter, according to police on the scene. Anyone who says that they know all about it doesn't know shit and is putting on airs in total ignorance. Don't be fooled.

The ABC News/Washington Post poll shows an even more stable pattern, with household gun ownership between 44 and 46 percent in 1999. In 2013, the ownership rate was 43 percent.

Here.....same number...but higher...Sooo....tell us how NBC is a pro-gun, extremist organization.....

And they come at a time when 47 percent of American adults say they have a firearm in the household, up from 44 percent in 1999.
Be sure to show that to those killed by guns.

Same number? :rofl:

Wow. So dumb.

1. Number's different
2. Topic's different
3. I probably AM safer if I'm walking around with a gun. Or a bunch of other things. I'm definitely NOT safer when guns are widely and readily available to criminals.

Be sure to show that to those killed by guns.

I'll show it to the 2.4 million Americans who used their guns to stop violent crimals, saving lives while they were at it....

There are at least five dead, and at least four taken to the hospital, some by helicopter, according to police on the scene. Anyone who says that they know all about it doesn't know shit and is putting on airs in total ignorance. Don't be fooled.

how is this "funny," Moonglow? Do you find murder "funny"?

Same number? :rofl:

Wow. So dumb.

1. Number's different
2. Topic's different
3. I probably AM safer if I'm walking around with a gun. Or a bunch of other things. I'm definitely NOT safer when guns are widely and readily available to criminals.

Then you should tell democrats to stop letting repeat gun offenders out of jail....they are the ones using guns to shoot people....and they live in democrat neighborhoods...

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.

1. It's a disgruntled employee

2. A love affair

3. Somebody Trump got going

One of those three.

Lets start killing the media like Trump tells us.

When did he ever say that?
And the anti gunners....

I hope it was a Trump supporter.

I hope it was a white guy.

I hope it was a conservative.

I hope he used an AR-15.

Meanwhile, guns in the U.S. are used 2.4 million times a year to stop people like this.....according to the CDC....wast he Newpaper a gun free zone?
The only thing I hope it doesn't happen again. It will of course. Small price you and too many are more than happy to pay.

The price....

11,004 gun murders, mainly in democrat controlled voting districts, 70-80% of the victims are criminals engaged in criminal activity.

Each year, according to the CDC, 2.4 million Americans use their legal guns to stop murder, rape and robbery......

And since the 1990s, as more Americans have owned and carried guns....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The price we pay is from the democrats releasing known, violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail to go back to their democrat neighborhoods and shoot people...control criminals by keeping them in jail for long periods of time, and the gun murder rate goes down even lower...
blog_gun_ownership.jpg

Great news
UPDATE: Gun ownership remains at 47%, but that probably underestimates the true rate - Crime Prevention Research Center
That's a pro-gun, extremist website
That's a cop out. You completely ignored the statistics being cited that countered yours. Cited Monmouth and Gallup just to name a couple.

I do wish you people would stop the fighting. It is beyond nasty.
I would say they are married but it may violate the family rule.

I just can't figure out why there can no longer be discussion without the name calling and fighting.

Democrats..... they start the name calling.....
Like Some Mexicans don't rape.
A Mexican can't be a good judge.
Low IQ Maxine
Crooked Hillary
Low energy Jeb.
L'l Marco.
Names like those?

He stated that about Mexicans who actually did rape people

Tell us that maxine waters who supported the rodney king rioters that she doesn't deserve the name....

hilary is a crook......

jeb...is low energy

marco is short.

How is telling the truth during a campaign, name calling?

What evidence do you have to blame the Congresswomen for this mass attack. Nothing in the link you posted suggested anything on the motive or on the shooter.

Your comment goes beyond hyperbole, and is in the realm of a damn lie!

Live updates: Shooting at Capital Gazette in Maryland - CNN

Since it is an attack on a MSM Newspaper, one must first ask themselves is this the work of someone who wanted to impress Trump, and kill what he was told were people who sold fake news.

Right on!

Just because a politician stands up to incite violence does not mean they incited when it happens.

Forum List

Back