Meanwhile, There’s Even More Grooming Not Going on in Schools

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
‘Stay out of our bedroom’ has quickly evolved.

1652982595060.png

A Colorado mom said her 12-year-old daughter was invited to an art club at school, only later to find it was a Gender and Sexualities Alliance about queer and transgender identity.
Erin Lee said the day started like any other --and when her daughter text home asking to go to an after-school art club, her parents gave their permission.

"When we picked her up from that program after school, we could see on her face that something was incredibly wrong," Lee told Fox News Digital.

"It wasn't art club, it was GSA, or Gender and Sexuality [Alliance] is what they're calling it now," she added.

The Poudre School District in Fort Collins, Colorado where Lee's daughter attended school told Fox News in a statement that GSAs were "established as safe spaces for members of the LGBTQIA+ community, allies, and any individual to come together with the goals of ensuring inclusivity, safety, and support. Discussions in GSAs may be confidential given that they can sometimes be sensitive in nature (i.e. a student may be "out" with specific friends but not with the community at large.)"

Lee said on the day her daughter attended, an outside speaker from an advocacy organization, SPLASH Youth of Northern Colorado, was presenting.

Lee said the presenter "told the kids that if they�re not fully comfortable in their body, then they are transgender. So essentially told my daughter if she�s not 100% comfortable in her body, that she is transgender."

Lee said she contacted both the SPLASH presenter and the school, which she said confirmed the meeting is always held in secret.

View attachment 646862
A Colorado mom said her 12-year-old daughter was invited to an art club at school, only later to find it was a Gender and Sexualities Alliance about queer and transgender identity.
Erin Lee said the day started like any other --and when her daughter text home asking to go to an after-school art club, her parents gave their permission.

"When we picked her up from that program after school, we could see on her face that something was incredibly wrong," Lee told Fox News Digital.

"It wasn't art club, it was GSA, or Gender and Sexuality [Alliance] is what they're calling it now," she added.

The Poudre School District in Fort Collins, Colorado where Lee's daughter attended school told Fox News in a statement that GSAs were "established as safe spaces for members of the LGBTQIA+ community, allies, and any individual to come together with the goals of ensuring inclusivity, safety, and support. Discussions in GSAs may be confidential given that they can sometimes be sensitive in nature (i.e. a student may be "out" with specific friends but not with the community at large.)"

Lee said on the day her daughter attended, an outside speaker from an advocacy organization, SPLASH Youth of Northern Colorado, was presenting.

Lee said the presenter "told the kids that if they�re not fully comfortable in their body, then they are transgender. So essentially told my daughter if she�s not 100% comfortable in her body, that she is transgender."

Lee said she contacted both the SPLASH presenter and the school, which she said confirmed the meeting is always held in secret.

Imagine for a moment how many citizens of the early 1860's North had zero to no contact with slavery or slaves in any form whatsoever. Now, keeping that in mind, think of how many Yankee men volunteered to fight and die for ideas which had nothing to do with their everyday lives. NOW, think of all the American fathers and mothers whose lives are constantly upended by woke teachers, woke ideology, and how woke religion is being used to mess with the minds and bodies of their children, their most precious little ones. Finally, consider how zero parents so far have gone to war to protect their kids from the legions of woke. The spirit of our nation is gone as is our people's will to fight even for their most precious resource: children. We are a conquered people.

View attachment 646862

A Colorado mom said her 12-year-old daughter was invited
Why was she 'invited'?
Did the sponsor of the group think she might be non hetro for some reason?

So essentially told my daughter if she�s not 100% comfortable in her body, that she is transgender."
Damn, I might be 'transgender'.

I was never comfortable with my body in HS.

Course, the fact I was fat from overeating and did little to no exercise might have something to do with that.

Groomers gonna groom until we stand up & stop them. They are doing this on the down low because they know they can't get away with it if people know what they are doing.
They are disgusting people that should never be allowed around any kids. Many belong in prison but they are enjoying some special protected status in woke culture.
If they want to sexually pervert your kids, you should be able to respond with force. Nothing less will stop them

Why was she 'invited'?
Did the sponsor of the group think she might be non hetro for some reason?
If so, they were right. Anyone "might be" non-hetero. Invite enough girls to events like that and you'll find some that are interested in sex with women, and maybe one who is interested in sex with the teacher who sponsored the club.

Imagine if male coaches invited female students to a club to talk about expressing their sexuality and keeping it secret from parents.
Damn, I might be 'transgender'.

I was never comfortable with my body in HS.

Course, the fact I was fat from overeating and did little to no exercise might have something to do with that.
Sure, but what teenagers are comfortable with their bodies during their entire high school experience? Telling them that might be transgender, instead of telling them it is likely a phase is pure propaganda. Imagine if teachers spent this kind of energy teaching the kids algebra.

Forum List

Back