At 49 Percent Support, Obamacare Hits a High

I'd like to see the ACA worked on, but from a realistic point of view - it is here to stay.

So was prohibition. But like any government overreach, it can be removed.

Politically it's a pretty bad idea to tell millions of families that they can no longer cover their children on their employer's health insurance.

Practically, there is very little way to unring the bell and replace it with nothing.

Deal.

Politically, this is going to cost the democrat party the majority in the Senate.
At that point, the dismantling of this multi trillion dollar boondoggle can begin.
BTW, which millions of families are you referring to?
To date, less than 5 million have paid for their Obamacare.
To date, the federal government has refused to give House Committees the real numbers.
To date just 25% of Americans in the 18-35 demographic have even looked at the healthcare.gov website. An even smaller percentage have signed up through their state exchanges.
Americans hate this thing...
The coverage is at best fair. The deductibles are draconian.
But....You're a true believer. So you'll keep supporting Obamacare because it's part of the lib agenda.

Are you on Obamacare yet?

http://news.yahoo.com/49-percent-support-obamacare-hits-high-211806422--abc-news-politics.html

Public support for the Affordable Care Act narrowly notched a new high in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll, while criticism of Barack Obama's handling of the law's rollout - although still substantial - has eased from its peak last fall.

49% of whom?
So CNN calls 900 people asks them leading questions...
I would be willing to make a small wager this poll was manufactured by the White House.

Are you on Obamacare yet?

http://news.yahoo.com/49-percent-support-obamacare-hits-high-211806422--abc-news-politics.html

Public support for the Affordable Care Act narrowly notched a new high in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll, while criticism of Barack Obama's handling of the law's rollout - although still substantial - has eased from its peak last fall.

49% of whom?
I would be willing to make a small wager this poll was manufactured by the White House.
Yeah, it's not like Obamacare is in the news or anything...

In a few years, over 80% like in all other modern countries with universal health care...sorry about your luck, the 20% hater dupes that are 80% of this board...

49% of whom?
Yeah, it's not like Obamacare is in the news or anything...

Snarky responses just do wonders for one's credibility.

That requires effort. Americans are fat, lazy, stupid, and uninsured.

If they saw something they wanted no one would have been able to stop them from getting it before now.

You hate Americans.

Foreign scum?

Or are you domestic self loathing scum?
I hate all people. What kind of scum is that?

No you don't...
You just hate yourself.
And you have been exposed as a non contributor. You are in violation of forum rules.
The mods will take notice.

I have big doubts that many support this shit.

We've been lied to since the beginning and the lies have only gotten bigger.

Obama and the Dems are bragging about over 6 million signing up and claiming that these people were previously uninsured, which is a flat out lie.

The Real Numbers for Obamacare Enrollees

Now that Obama has taken a victory lap and popped the champagne cork over hitting the ObamaCare enrollment goal, it looks as if it might be time to put the cork back in the bottle.
Results of a RAND Corporation study suggest that barely 858,000 previously uninsured Americans – nowhere near 7.1 million, as claimed by Obama – had paid for new policies and joined the ranks of the insured by the Monday night deadline. The study also indicates that only one-third of exchange sign-ups were previously uninsured.

Obama May Want to Put the Cork Back In The Champagne Bottle After He Sees These ObamaCare Numbers

Yep. I don't buy it for a minute. Lies, Lies and more lies. ABC is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the High Potentate.

If the poll numbers are so high, why aren't more people signing up?
That requires effort. Americans are fat, lazy, stupid, and uninsured.

If they saw something they wanted no one would have been able to stop them from getting it before now.

You hate Americans.

Foreign scum?

Or are you domestic self loathing scum?
Regardless of where Painted Turd is from? He/She/IT parrots what Obama and the Democrat Statists think.

Hmm? Miraculously OVERNIGHT...People suddenly LOVE ObamaCare? Really?

From March 28th:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Public support for President Barack Obama’s health care law is languishing at its lowest level since passage of the landmark legislation four years ago, according to a new poll.
The Associated Press-GfK survey finds that 26 percent of Americans support the Affordable Care Act. Yet even fewer — 13 percent — think it will be completely repealed. A narrow majority expects the law to be further implemented with minor changes, or as passed.
The poll was taken before Thursday’s announcement by the White House that new health insurance markets have surpassed the goal of 6 million sign-ups.

Poll: Support for Obamacare at Lowest Point Yet

Ever feel like you're being lied to? I do all the time. This OP and the POLL...are a JOKE. And the PEOPLE are the butt of the joke. Don't buy into it folks. THINK.

ObamaCareSinkingShip.jpg

Forum List

Back