Trump’s Approval Rating Among Farmers Holds at 74 Percent

what does that have to do with you, the only trade you seem to know is the trade of worshiping Trump
Mad bro?

not at all, morons like you are great entertainment.
How pissed are you that trumps last day will be Jan 2025?? And I’m voting for him! Haha

It is all the same, Bush II, Obama, Trump...all just continuations of the same old shit. At least Trump is better than those two were, but that is a damn low bar.

I did not vote for him, I did not vote for Hillary. This time I will not vote for him and I will not vote for whomever the Dem is. When my two choices are a punch to the gut or to the head, I will just let it ride and take which ever comes my way.
Did you cry in 2016?

Why would I have cried? I did not want Hillary to win.

You are an odd one. Not too bright but that is ok, the world needs ditch diggers also.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of course they do. He has given them close to 30 billion dollars of redistributed tax payer money on top of the 20 billion they get every year.

Based on this logic the Democrats should take control of everything in 2020 since they want to give away everything, including the kitchen sink.

Nothing is as stubborn or as stupid as a conservative. Yes, Grandpa, it is time to spend tax dollars on the people who have gotten NOTHING from conservatives for the past 40 years, including a raise.

The difference between America and rest of the First World, is that we spend our tax dollars on our PEOPLE, not war, not military might, but things to help our people. We spend our money health care, infrastructre and education. We give income supports to young families. WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST. Not corporations, war or military. Our citizens.

You should try it.

So the farmers who grow the food to feed your sorry piece of shit ass are inbred. Well, nobody has ever mistaken you for an intelligent person.

Sure they are.. and they live very well on our government tax subsidies.

The worst thing that could ever happen to our rural welfare queens is actual capitalism.

Actually most do not. Most are small operations that would be one bad weather year from bankruptcies if not for the aide they receive.

This year would be the death kneel for many farmers if not for government programs.

Trump 2020: A reelection machine like we've never seen before

Remember: This is six months ago. It does not even count his giant 28 million haul in one night after his re-election rally which also broke all records. The man is a beast!!

How pissed are you that trumps last day will be Jan 2025?? And I’m voting for him! Haha

It is all the same, Bush II, Obama, Trump...all just continuations of the same old shit. At least Trump is better than those two were, but that is a damn low bar.

I did not vote for him, I did not vote for Hillary. This time I will not vote for him and I will not vote for whomever the Dem is. When my two choices are a punch to the gut or to the head, I will just let it ride and take which ever comes my way.
Did you cry in 2016?

You are an odd one. Not too bright but that is ok, the world needs ditch diggers also.

It was a yes or no question

Did you cry in 2016?

Sorry, forgot you cannot read above the 1st grade level.

Let me make it easier for you.

No

Did you cry in 2016?

Sorry, forgot you cannot read above the 1st grade level.

Let me make it easier for you.

No

Ha sure

Trump 2020: A reelection machine like we've never seen before

Remember: This is six months ago. It does not even count his giant 28 million haul in one night after his re-election rally which also broke all records. The man is a beast!!

I agree that Trump is a 'beast'

I told folks Trump is the roaring lion we were all warned about.

Maybe in stead of throwing out your usual bullshit talking points you guys should listen to a real farmer.I've been milking cows for over 40 years but in less than 2 months they going down the road.It has been tough the last 10 years but the last straw is the tarrifs.They took $3000 a month off my gross income , that's $36000 a year and my tarrif relief from the gov. was $975. If Trump was sitting in my yard on fire I wouldn't piss on that worthless SOB.Don't try and tell me farmers love him.
That's just stupid. Canada dropped its tariff on dairy and China doesn't import. Can you name a Chinese dish that uses dairy?

Canada doesn't worry me at all, we have a trade surplus with them when it comes to dairy.Mexico is the problem right now, everybody forgets Trump started his tariff shit with Can. and Mexico. Well Mexico hit back with tariffs on our dairy,that's what caused our prices to tank.China is moore of a problem for the crop guys.

Maybe in stead of throwing out your usual bullshit talking points you guys should listen to a real farmer.I've been milking cows for over 40 years but in less than 2 months they going down the road.It has been tough the last 10 years but the last straw is the tarrifs.They took $3000 a month off my gross income , that's $36000 a year and my tarrif relief from the gov. was $975. If Trump was sitting in my yard on fire I wouldn't piss on that worthless SOB.Don't try and tell me farmers love him.
That's just stupid. Canada dropped its tariff on dairy and China doesn't import. Can you name a Chinese dish that uses dairy?

Canada doesn't worry me at all, we have a trade surplus with them when it comes to dairy.Mexico is the problem right now, everybody forgets Trump started his tariff shit with Can. and Mexico. Well Mexico hit back with tariffs on our dairy,that's what caused our prices to tank.China is moore of a problem for the crop guys.

Yep, Trump went after Canada & Mexico first; isn't it amazing (in a BAD way) how stupid these Trumpers are?

Always having to correct them as they are dumber than a bag of fucking dirt.

And I'm glad you wouldn't piss on Trump; piss has much better uses.

boohoo

TFPU239-BLACK-HPOST.jpg

ME: Farmers are the backbone of America and they feed the world. Liberals have lied a lot lately about Trump's tariff's hurting farmers. Well ladies and gentlemen (yes there are only two genders) lets see what the farmers say:

LINK: Trump's Approval Rating Among Farmers Holds at 74 Percent

A sizeable majority of U.S. farmers and ranchers continue to approve of how President Donald Trump is handling his job, according to a new monthly poll by Farm Journal, an agricultural media company.

Trump touted the results of the poll as he was heading back from meetings at the G-20 summit. The president, at the same time, lamented how Americans farmers are being treated.

“The highly respected Farm Journal has just announced my Approval Rating with our great Farmers at 74%, and that despite all of the Fake & Corrupt News that they are forced to endure,” he said in a June 29 post on Twitter.

“Farmers have been unfairly treated for many years – and that is turning around FAST!”

The Farm Journal Pulse poll sent texts asking farmers one question only: “Do you approve or disapprove of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as president?”

Out of the 5,000 farmers asked, 1,129 responded to the survey. Out of those, 50 percent said they “strongly approve” of the way Trump is handling the presidency, with another 24 percent saying that they “somewhat approve.”

The latest results were statistically the same as those conducted in December last year, when the Pulse survey first recorded Trump’s approval ratings among farmers. The survey has been conducted five times so far.

Randy Russell of The Russell Group, an agriculture consulting firm, linked the high ratings among farmers to a number of reasons, including Trump’s efforts to counter China’s theft of U.S. intellectual property
.......(SNIP)

Story update: Twitter

ee172945-b8a8-49f7-b0d1-b94793413cd0-jpeg.273651

ME: Farmers are the backbone of America and they feed the world. Liberals have lied a lot lately about Trump's tariff's hurting farmers. Well ladies and gentlemen (yes there are only two genders) lets see what the farmers say:

LINK: Trump's Approval Rating Among Farmers Holds at 74 Percent

A sizeable majority of U.S. farmers and ranchers continue to approve of how President Donald Trump is handling his job, according to a new monthly poll by Farm Journal, an agricultural media company.

Trump touted the results of the poll as he was heading back from meetings at the G-20 summit. The president, at the same time, lamented how Americans farmers are being treated.

“The highly respected Farm Journal has just announced my Approval Rating with our great Farmers at 74%, and that despite all of the Fake & Corrupt News that they are forced to endure,” he said in a June 29 post on Twitter.

“Farmers have been unfairly treated for many years – and that is turning around FAST!”

The Farm Journal Pulse poll sent texts asking farmers one question only: “Do you approve or disapprove of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as president?”

Out of the 5,000 farmers asked, 1,129 responded to the survey. Out of those, 50 percent said they “strongly approve” of the way Trump is handling the presidency, with another 24 percent saying that they “somewhat approve.”

The latest results were statistically the same as those conducted in December last year, when the Pulse survey first recorded Trump’s approval ratings among farmers. The survey has been conducted five times so far.

Randy Russell of The Russell Group, an agriculture consulting firm, linked the high ratings among farmers to a number of reasons, including Trump’s efforts to counter China’s theft of U.S. intellectual property
.......(SNIP)

Story update: Twitter

ee172945-b8a8-49f7-b0d1-b94793413cd0-jpeg.273651
Gigantic

Did you cry in 2016?

Unfortunately there are far too many that can only see the world through the distorted prism of (R) or (D).

Unfortunately there are far too many that can only see the world through the distorted prism of (R) or (D).

The only prism there is for real Americans is (C), Conservative, which is neither right nor left, but rather fidelity in faithful adherence to the Constitution, and traditional values..

Forum List

Back