Only 29 Percent Support Sending US Troops to Eastern Europe in Ukraine Crisis; 76 Percent Reject Pledge to Only Consider Black Woman for Supreme Court

Good to see you're now calling Biden "President Biden".
I always have. Why would I not? Later, in the paragraph, I will refer to him simply as Biden.

I don't hold any ill toward him. I feel pity for him. He has no clue what he is doing, where he is, what he's signing. He's being shuffled around as in "'Weekend at Bernie's" His wife and close friends are guilty of elder abuse.

That was not a supreme court nominee. Try again.
So, according to our white troll, it is fine for President Biden to be a racist, just so it is not for our Supreme Court.

Got it!

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

Only 29 Percent Support Sending US Troops to Eastern Europe in Ukraine Crisis; 76 Percent Reject Pledge to Only Consider Black Woman for Supreme Court​

30 Jan 2022 ~~ By Kristinn Taylor
An ABC News/Ipsos poll released Sunday shows Joe Biden has lost support of the American people, including losing a majority of Democrats, on key issues facing the country, most notably rejecting Biden’s pledge to only consider a Black woman for the Supreme Court and Biden sending U.S. troops to Eastern Europe in the Ukraine-Russia crisis. The poll also delivered crushing news for Biden on his handling of the economy with only one percent believing the economy is “excellent” and just 23 percent say the economy is “good”.

The poll shows Biden does not have majority support from Democrats for deploying troops to Eastern Europe, his position on only considering a Black woman to replace the retiring Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer or on his handling of the economy.
Ipsos headlined their report on the poll:
President Biden continues to lose ground with the American public on a range of issues (excerpts):
Link to the topline poll results and methodology.

Commentary:
So overall Biden's approval rating is in the mid 25% percentile.
One would expect that after one year in office Biden's approval percentage would be somewhere in the high 40's or 50's. Yet, each month that goes by he creates another crisis within this nation.
Whether, its Supply chain, Inflation, National Security, Foreign Policy, the Economy, or the Border, we can trust Joseph Robinette Biden to screw the pooch on any and all decisions he and his handlers make.
It's absolutely disgusting for Biden even to hint that he'd limit his racist consideration of Supreme Court nominees to one race and one sex.
Haven't we been told incessantly by the Quisling Media and Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats that it's the GOP and their deplorable white followers that are the racists within America and that the PM/DSA Dem Leftists would lift us out of our racist past that they themselves have created for hundreds of years and continue to do so,

They hoped to distract from all of this--the economy, supply chain, inflation, the bungled covid response including the vaccines--with a war in Ukraine. A good ole fashioned "rally round the troops". Except no one wants to go there, not even the troops. Maybe least of all the troops.

They're desperate, so look out now

But he did, didn't he?

You're not black unless you vote for me.
They want to put ya'all back in chains.
He (Obama) is the first articulate and clean black.
I don't want to send my kids to a racial jungle.
The problem with the black community is the parents don't know how to read either.

Okay, I'm done. Now what did Trump ever say that was racist towards blacks?

The only people that can close polling places down is the local election board. So if polling places were closed down for blacks, it was done by other Democrats.

What made Larry Elder the black face of white supremacy? Care to give us an example? I didn't think so.
We blacks believed that if you had problems figuring out the difference between trump and Biden that you weren't black.

Again, we know racism and if Biden was as bad as you claim he would not have been endorsed by blacks. State laws can reduce the number of polling places.

You are a white supremacist so you're fine with Larry Elder, but Elder himself has said that his views on blacks give whites permission to be racist. He said he would have opposed the Civil Rights movement. So just stop trying to argue with me when I say that people like Elder is a motherfucking Uncle Tom.

Larry Elder, Had Obama not played the race card, George Floyd might be alive, April 8, 2021, Larry Elder: Had Obama not played the race card, George Floyd might be alive

Ian Spiegelman, Larry Elder Once Said He’d Like to See a Stephen Miller Presidency, Los Angeles Magazine, August 30, 2021, Larry Elder Once Said He'd Like to See a Stephen Miller Presidency

So, according to our white troll, it is fine for President Biden to be a racist, just so it is not for our Supreme Court.

Got it!

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

So you're trolling now.

They hoped to distract from all of this--the economy, supply chain, inflation, the bungled covid response including the vaccines--with a war in Ukraine. A good ole fashioned "rally round the troops". Except no one wants to go there, not even the troops. Maybe least of all the troops.

You mean the worldwide supply chain and inflation you idiots are blaming on Biden?

Or the refusal of right wingers to get vaccinated thereby continuing the pandemic?

Biden is not the problem.

Funny how those like you watched trump nominate only whites and believe he wasn't considering race as he did so.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
The vast majority of Americans disapprove of Congress...

Should we get rid of Congress due to public approval?

That being said, Ketange Brown-Jackson is the person I hope he nominates and is approved by the Senate. Why? Because she has a background of being a federal public defender. Nobody else on the court has such a prominent background from the defense side of the trial.

I won't be surprised if the Dems screw this up too in the Senate though.
Well, since you asked, yes, new people should be elected. Does that go for President Biden and Vice President Harris?

If you're going to recommend someone, at least learn how to spell their name. It is Ketanji Brown Jackson.

Only 29 Percent Support Sending US Troops to Eastern Europe in Ukraine Crisis; 76 Percent Reject Pledge to Only Consider Black Woman for Supreme Court​

30 Jan 2022 ~~ By Kristinn Taylor
An ABC News/Ipsos poll released Sunday shows Joe Biden has lost support of the American people, including losing a majority of Democrats, on key issues facing the country, most notably rejecting Biden’s pledge to only consider a Black woman for the Supreme Court and Biden sending U.S. troops to Eastern Europe in the Ukraine-Russia crisis. The poll also delivered crushing news for Biden on his handling of the economy with only one percent believing the economy is “excellent” and just 23 percent say the economy is “good”.

The poll shows Biden does not have majority support from Democrats for deploying troops to Eastern Europe, his position on only considering a Black woman to replace the retiring Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer or on his handling of the economy.
Ipsos headlined their report on the poll:
President Biden continues to lose ground with the American public on a range of issues (excerpts):
Link to the topline poll results and methodology.

Commentary:
So overall Biden's approval rating is in the mid 25% percentile.
One would expect that after one year in office Biden's approval percentage would be somewhere in the high 40's or 50's. Yet, each month that goes by he creates another crisis within this nation.
Whether, its Supply chain, Inflation, National Security, Foreign Policy, the Economy, or the Border, we can trust Joseph Robinette Biden to screw the pooch on any and all decisions he and his handlers make.
It's absolutely disgusting for Biden even to hint that he'd limit his racist consideration of Supreme Court nominees to one race and one sex.
Haven't we been told incessantly by the Quisling Media and Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats that it's the GOP and their deplorable white followers that are the racists within America and that the PM/DSA Dem Leftists would lift us out of our racist past that they themselves have created for hundreds of years and continue to do so,

Always keep in mind Obama’s comment about Joe Biden.

”Don’t underestimate Joe’s abilility to f**k things up.“

Joe has the reverse Midas touch. Everything he touches turns to shit.

I always have. Why would I not? Later, in the paragraph, I will refer to him simply as Biden.

I don't hold any ill toward him. I feel pity for him. He has no clue what he is doing, where he is, what he's signing. He's being shuffled around as in "'Weekend at Bernie's" His wife and close friends are guilty of elder abuse.

And to think...your lord and savior Trump got his ass kicked by a historic margin by someone you pity. That makes your cult leader even more pitiful...does it not?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And that's why Obama never fired Biden. Another right wing blown out of context lie.

Repeating right wing lies don't make them turn true.

Dementia is just a puppet. That's why his party allowed him to run. They knew if he got in he would just promote their agenda as ordered. I suspect Piglosi is the real man behind the curtain.

You mean the worldwide supply chain and inflation you idiots are blaming on Biden?

Or the refusal of right wingers to get vaccinated thereby continuing the pandemic?

Biden is not the problem.

Funny how those like you watched trump nominate only whites and believe he wasn't considering race as he did so.

The supply chain problem in our country is because of the labor shortage problem here. Our labor shortage problem is because the commies passed a bill that paid people more to stay home than work. When millions of Americans are sitting home stuffing Doritoes in their belly while watching television instead of producing things, you have a supply chain problem. The bill was passed in February and didn't end until this past September.

When employers have to compete with government to attract workers, they need to beat out their price. Increase labor costs get added to their products and services. When that happens they must charge more for their goods. When that happens we all pay much more money for the things we used to get, also known as inflation which hasn't been this bad in over 30 years.

We blacks believed that if you had problems figuring out the difference between trump and Biden that you weren't black.

Again, we know racism and if Biden was as bad as you claim he would not have been endorsed by blacks. State laws can reduce the number of polling places.

You are a white supremacist so you're fine with Larry Elder, but Elder himself has said that his views on blacks give whites permission to be racist. He said he would have opposed the Civil Rights movement. So just stop trying to argue with me when I say that people like Elder is a motherfucking Uncle Tom.

Larry Elder, Had Obama not played the race card, George Floyd might be alive, April 8, 2021, Larry Elder: Had Obama not played the race card, George Floyd might be alive

Ian Spiegelman, Larry Elder Once Said He’d Like to See a Stephen Miller Presidency, Los Angeles Magazine, August 30, 2021, Larry Elder Once Said He'd Like to See a Stephen Miller Presidency

I read the second link and that's why I didn't bother reading the first. As a typical leftist, you only read the headline without reading the article itself and then post it. Nowhere in that article did it highlight anything about white supremacy that Elder supported. The article was about his book where he heavily criticized DumBama. It had zero to do with race or white supremacy. Of course he criticized DumBama, he's a Republican. But criticizing that worthless fuck is not racism or white supremacy.

Of course they are desperate. Look at what they're doing today. They are hounding an ex-President over a year after he left office for the first time of US history because they are so scared to death of the man. Also in desperation, they figured if they could get Piglosi to withdraw her comment about retiring, that may get more people back on board of the Communist clown show. They're trying anything. If anybody believes that Piglosi will stay in Congress after the second time of losing her speaker position, they have another thing coming.

So what happened to taxing the rich and businesses we heard so much about? What happened to doubling the national minimum wage? It's not that they wouldn't do it, but they know the devastation to the economy that would result. They can't afford that right now.

Forum List

Back