Assault weapons ban

Every Terrorist needs access to these guns!

I am not a terrorist and I would love to have one.

However, a terrorists can get one on the black market or supplied by another government. My filthy ass oppressive government won't allow me to own one.

Why would you "love to have one"? Do you like hording stuff? Wasting a lot of money? Polluting our groundwater with more lead? Damaging hearing? Increasing danger? Want to intimidate or terrorize people with it? What is that WMD going to do for you?

However, a terrorists can get one on the black market or supplied by another government. My filthy ass oppressive government won't allow me to own one.

Why would you "love to have one"? Do you like hording stuff? Wasting a lot of money? Polluting our groundwater with more lead? Damaging hearing? Increasing danger? Want to intimidate or terrorize people with it? What is that WMD going to do for you?

:lol:
WMD

Shooting is my main hobby. I have over 50 firearms including 29 AR-15s. I am a NRA Certified Firearms Instructor and Range Officer. I mostly teach and administer gun safety.

By trade I am also an Environmental Engineer. I have a P.E. in it. I understand lead contamination a lot better than you do. I shoot on a range where the lead is collected once a year and recycled.

So you can take your stupid sorry ass pussy Moon Bat shit and cram it up your Libtard ass. If you don't like the right to keep and bear arms then move someplace where it is not an individual Liberty protected by a Bill of Rights..

WMD

I have a Class III M-16. Not quite as cool as that belt fed machine gun in the video but would be considered a WMD by these stupid Moon Bats.

If the Zombie Apocalypse would occur tonight I probably wouldn't grab my M-16. I would probably use one of my semi autos. F-A is fun to shoot but really not that effective except for suppression. Semi auto directed fire is more effective and uses less ammo.

Of course you know that but these stupid Moon Bats don't have a clue.

These pussy Moon Bats get all their info about "assault" weapons from fake news sources like CNN

facebook_1565194015854_jpg-1045620.JPG

[Q

I want common sense gun control but I own guns. .

The problem is that you can't trust Libersals to define "proper sense".

What they claim is proper sense is really oppression.

Whenever the Liberals have the political power to impose gun control laws like in states like New York and California it is not common sense but pretty damn oppressive.
What do you consider some "proper sense" legislation.
According to the constitution there is none.
But it says a well regulated militia.

But we have explained what that term meant in colony times and have explained what Justice Scalia said about that every time this discussion comes up but you being a dumbass uneducated low information Moon Bat always fails to comprehend.

The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home
So...?

Yesterday I showed that certain weapons are classified as Title 2 weapons. Title II weapons - Wikipedia

They are legal but they are very hard to get and very expensive. And very much regulated. So all we are going to do is re classify assault weapons that are wmd's as those kinds of weapons.

And there aint a damn thing you can do about it. Nor will you do anything about.

Google Shopping, the tech giant’s price-comparison platform, has a policy prohibiting sellers from listing guns and gun accessories. But a review of products on the site shows an array of gun magazines, including a 100-round drum magazine nearly identical to the one used by the mass shooter in Dayton, Ohio, on August 4.

In the future you won't be able to buy 100 round drum magazines.

In Dayton, the gunman fired 41 shots in 30 seconds, leaving nine people dead and 27 more injured.

629782.jpg

This should not be legal to buy

[Q

Whenever the Liberals have the political power to impose gun control laws like in states like New York and California it is not common sense but pretty damn oppressive.

But we have explained what that term meant in colony times and have explained what Justice Scalia said about that every time this discussion comes up but you being a dumbass uneducated low information Moon Bat always fails to comprehend.
You think Scalia is GOD? His/your spin on the constitution is wack. Of course you guys rule the courts now so what you say goes, but I'm telling you that not everyone enterprets the constitution the way you gun nuts do.

And I'm sorry but then the constitution in this case in flawed, wrong or incomplete. They didn't think this far ahead. They didn't know WMD's would be in the hands of every tom dick and harry.

For example, many of the people who wrote the constitution only wanted land owners to be able to vote. They certainly didn't think blacks would be able to vote. The constitution doesn't say anything about blacks voting either. Does that mean blacks voting is unconstitutional?

And besides, Republicans do things that are unconstitutional all the time.

Why Trump’s Census Play Is Blatantly Unconstitutional

[Q

Oh you explained it? And I was supposed to accept your explanation? Fuck that. What does it mean today? It means, guns can and should be regulated.

Maybe one day when it's Muslim Americans doing all the mass shootings you'll start waking up. As long as the nuts are white you're cool with the carnage.

[Q

Trump is absolutely responsible for these mass murders

Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama, actually did take executive action on gun control not long after a gunman slaughtered 26 children and teachers at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, in late 2012. And one of Trump’s first actions as president was to undo an Obama regulation that would have blocked some people with mental impairments from buying guns.

The rule, which became effective just two days before Trump took office, required the Social Security Administration (SSA) to inform the FBI’s criminal background check system about disabled adults receiving benefits through a representative because they a mental impairment limited their ability to manage finances.

The Department of Veterans Affairs has long followed a similar policy, which accounts for the bulk of mental incompetency referrals to the background check system from federal agencies, according to the Congressional Research Service. Most of the 4.6 million records prohibiting gun sales due to mental incompetency in the database as of 2016 came from state and local authorities.

The SSA finalized the rule at the end of 2016, a year in which Obama touted several gun control reforms he’d undertaken without help from Congress. “The gun lobby may be holding Congress hostage, but they can’t hold America hostage,” Obama said on Twitter that year. “We can’t accept this carnage in our communities.”

Because Obama pursued the policy involving the SSA through regulation, however, Congress had an easy time overturning it once Trump assumed the White House. Thanks to a special legislative tool called the Congressional Review Act, Republicans undid more than a dozen regulations that had been finalized late in Obama’s second term.

Gun control advocates such as the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence applauded the mental incapacity rule, but its critics included civil liberty and disability advocates. The rule would have restricted firearms sales for roughly 80,000 people, though the restrictions could be appealed.

“The thousands of Americans whose disability benefits are managed by someone else range from young people with depression and financial inexperience to older adults with Down syndrome needing help with a limited budget,” the American Civil Liberties Union said in a February 2017 statement. “But no data ― none ― show that these individuals have a propensity for violence in general or gun violence in particular.”

Research shows that most mass shooters don’t have severe mental health problems. The man arrested in the killing of 22 people in El Paso on Saturday allegedly wrote that he was doing it to fight an “invasion” of immigrants, echoing the president’s racist rhetoric.

Trump said Wednesday that background checks and mental health policies, rather than restrictions on types of firearms, are his main focus. He told reporters that he’s hoping Republicans and Democrats in Congress can agree on gun control legislation focused on those topics. Administration officials have said they’re also looking at addressing the matters through executive action, though they haven’t specified what they have in mind.

Last year, the Trump administration used its executive authority to ban bump stocks that allow semi-automatic rifles to fire as rapidly as illegal machine guns. Bump stocks helped a gunman massacre 58 people in Las Vegas in 2017.

The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home
So...?
Yesterday I showed that certain weapons are classified as Title 2 weapons. Title II weapons - Wikipedia
Nothing here addresses my question, pursuant to your statement "But it says a well regulated militia"
Try again.

This means you have the Google aptitude of a brain-dead baboon.
Well done.
So all we are going to do is re classify assault weapons that are wmd's as those kinds of weapons.
You cannot present a reasoned, rational argument for the necessity of this -- and so, it won't happen.
And there ain't a damned thing you can do about it.
In Dayton, the gunman fired 41 shots in 30 seconds, leaving nine people dead and 27 more injured.
Amateur.

Oh you explained it? And I was supposed to accept your explanation? Fuck that. What does it mean today? It means, guns can and should be regulated.
1: Nonsense
2: Guns are already regulated, and heavily so.
After all, what other durable consumer good requires permission from the government to purchase, and cannot be owned by felons, etc?

So...?

They are legal but they are very hard to get and very expensive. And very much regulated. So all we are going to do is re classify assault weapons that are wmd's as those kinds of weapons.

And there aint a damn thing you can do about it. Nor will you do anything about.

Google Shopping, the tech giant’s price-comparison platform, has a policy prohibiting sellers from listing guns and gun accessories. But a review of products on the site shows an array of gun magazines, including a 100-round drum magazine nearly identical to the one used by the mass shooter in Dayton, Ohio, on August 4.

629782.jpg

Why not? I think it looks cool as hell.

So...?

629782.jpg

He thinks his irrational fears create a sound argument for the further limitations of our rights.

So...?

629782.jpg

He thinks his irrational fears create a sound argument for the further limitations of our rights.

You’ll see. In the near future you’ll be able to own a hunting rifle or a ten mag handgun.

The hunting rifles will hold 4 like my American made roger 450. You don’t need more than that.

Shotguns.

Muzzle loaders

Crossbows

No wmds

So...?

629782.jpg

You’ll see. In the near future you’ll be able to own a hunting rifle or a ten mag handgun.

The hunting rifles will hold 4 like my American made roger 450. You don’t need more than that.

Shotguns.

Muzzle loaders

Crossbows

No wmds

That's about right. Make a rifle capable of blowing a head off at 500 yards legal but make a .22 caliber gun illegal.

So...?

629782.jpg

Shotguns.

Muzzle loaders

Crossbows

No wmds

That's about right. Make a rifle capable of blowing a head off at 500 yards legal but make a .22 caliber gun illegal.
No you can have a 22 but it will only hold 10 and it will be made so you have to cock it each time.

629782.jpg

Shotguns.

Muzzle loaders

Crossbows

No wmds

No you can have a 22 but it will only hold 10 and it will be made so you have to cock it each time.

So I'd have to cock my Ar-15 each time?

Forum List

Back