Assault weapons ban

Why not? I think it looks cool as hell.
He thinks his irrational fears create a sound argument for the further limitations of our rights.

You’ll see. In the near future you’ll be able to own a hunting rifle or a ten mag handgun.

The hunting rifles will hold 4 like my American made roger 450. You don’t need more than that.

Shotguns.

Muzzle loaders

Crossbows

No wmds

That's about right. Make a rifle capable of blowing a head off at 500 yards legal but make a .22 caliber gun illegal.
No you can have a 22 but it will only hold 10 and it will be made so you have to cock it each time.

So I'd have to cock my Ar-15 each time?
Yes?

Why not? I think it looks cool as hell.
He thinks his irrational fears create a sound argument for the further limitations of our rights.

You’ll see. In the near future you’ll be able to own a hunting rifle or a ten mag handgun.

The hunting rifles will hold 4 like my American made roger 450. You don’t need more than that.

Shotguns.

Muzzle loaders

Crossbows

No wmds

That's about right. Make a rifle capable of blowing a head off at 500 yards legal but make a .22 caliber gun illegal.
No you can have a 22 but it will only hold 10 and it will be made so you have to cock it each time.

Or it will only hold ten bullets

Shotguns.

Muzzle loaders

Crossbows

No wmds

I'll agree to that if I can put a limiter on your car to 35mph top speed with a 3 gallon tank.

If you get to limit what I enjoy then I get to limit what you enjoy.

Shotguns.

Muzzle loaders

Crossbows

No wmds

I'll agree to that if I can put a limiter on your car to 35mph top speed with a 3 gallon tank.

I’ll agree. For one, it’ll save gas. People will move closer to where they work.

2, I work 7 minutes from home. Max speed is 40 anyways.

Banning anything makes it more desirable and increases the price.

Without the riches gotten from prohibition the Kennedy Klan would never have gotten out of the (Boston) Irish Ghetto.
So you think any of the idiots who committed these mass shootings will go to that length or will they just go with a shotgun and two ten round handguns and two extra mags. That’s 45 shots.

There is no silver bullet cure all. We just want to lower the number of casualties.

And the background check needs to deny people with mental illnesses or violence in their history

The problem is that you can't trust Libersals to define "proper sense".

What they claim is proper sense is really oppression.

Whenever the Liberals have the political power to impose gun control laws like in states like New York and California it is not common sense but pretty damn oppressive.
What do you consider some "proper sense" legislation.
According to the constitution there is none.
But it says a well regulated militia.

But we have explained what that term meant in colony times and have explained what Justice Scalia said about that every time this discussion comes up but you being a dumbass uneducated low information Moon Bat always fails to comprehend.
You think Scalia is GOD? His/your spin on the constitution is wack. Of course you guys rule the courts now so what you say goes, but I'm telling you that not everyone enterprets the constitution the way you gun nuts do.

And I'm sorry but then the constitution in this case in flawed, wrong or incomplete. They didn't think this far ahead. They didn't know WMD's would be in the hands of every tom dick and harry.

For example, many of the people who wrote the constitution only wanted land owners to be able to vote. They certainly didn't think blacks would be able to vote. The constitution doesn't say anything about blacks voting either. Does that mean blacks voting is unconstitutional?

And besides, Republicans do things that are unconstitutional all the time.

Why Trump’s Census Play Is Blatantly Unconstitutional

No Scalia isn't God but he he did write the majority opinion for the Supreme court when they determined that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right. Go look it up Moon Bat.

Your ignorant response is a great example of why you can't have a discussion with an uneducated low information Moon Bat.

So... in your "mind"... this AR is acceptable.

Ruger-AR556-450-bushmaster-600x215.jpg

Without the riches gotten from prohibition the Kennedy Klan would never have gotten out of the (Boston) Irish Ghetto.
So you think any of the idiots who committed these mass shootings will go to that length or will they just go with a shotgun and two ten round handguns and two extra mags. That’s 45 shots.

There is no silver bullet cure all. We just want to lower the number of casualties.

And the background check needs to deny people with mental illnesses or violence in their history

Obviously you don't read for comprehension - so guess again.

I could give a shit about the idiots. My only point is that when somethjing becomes prohibited, banned or outlawed it becomes more attractive to people with more money than brains so the prices go up and the price of those items soars.

Think it through if you're allowed to do dat.

Republicans said Obama would take your Guns away, he did not. now they say Democrats will take your Guns away they will not. looking for solutions that cut down the numbers of children & other humans killed is not a bad idea. some where between give everyone guns and take all guns away there has to be an answer that will help lesson the murder rate.

I could give a shit about the idiots. My only point is that when somethjing becomes prohibited, banned or outlawed it becomes more attractive to people with more money than brains so the prices go up and the price of those items soars.

You're worrying about the price of illegal things soaring? I'm not. That's partly how we keep things out of the random nuts hands.

No gun nuts won't bother to go out on the black market to get 20 round magazines when they are made illegal. You know it and I know it. They'll just buy extra magazines and hope they don't stumble when they are reloading. But they will because they are nervous and that's when cops will take them down.

How about a 500 round magazine? Then 1 person can go into a sporting stadium and really do some damage. Sound good to you? Fucking idiots!

Republicans said Obama would take your Guns away, he did not. now they say Democrats will take your Guns away they will not. looking for solutions that cut down the numbers of children & other humans killed is not a bad idea. some where between give everyone guns and take all guns away there has to be an answer that will help lesson the murder rate.

Obama packed the courts with anti-gun judges...knowing that democrats at the local and state level would push gun control there, and get it okayed by his judges at the federal level. This tactic kept him from losing congress as he tried to pass and protect obama care....

Shotguns.

Muzzle loaders

Crossbows

No wmds

You do realize that cars are on their agenda.......they want everyone on public transportation, not in their private cars. It isn't at the top of their list, by they want the cars too...just look at the response to your post...

Background checks, current background checks, already do that.....

And you aren't interested in saving lives, you just hate guns and the people who own them.

If we let the filthy Liberals take away our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms then we are pretty much fucked as a country. I mean really fucked. We would have lost our soul.

If Trump and the other Republicans can't protect our basic God endowed Constitutional rights then they are just as worthless as the Democrats.

You're worrying about the price of illegal things soaring? I'm not. That's partly how we keep things out of the random nuts hands.

No gun nuts won't bother to go out on the black market to get 20 round magazines when they are made illegal. You know it and I know it. They'll just buy extra magazines and hope they don't stumble when they are reloading. But they will because they are nervous and that's when cops will take them down.

How about a 500 round magazine? Then 1 person can go into a sporting stadium and really do some damage. Sound good to you? Fucking idiots!

Christ Upon a Crutch!

Your reading comprehension is far worse than I even imagined.

I am not at all worried about the price of banned things going up.

I applaud it! I wanna be the next Kennedy grandee.....rich beyond all belief from peddling "forbidden fruit" to you dumb turds.

The Assault Weapon ban is a concern to me, because this is going to represent an expense to me. I don't know if I will need an assault weapon in the future, but there certainly is that possibility. So since it is better safe than sorry, this puts me in the immediate market for one.

What would you guys recommend for a general purpose Assault Weapon?

The price of these weapons will definitely increase, if they are banned.

The Assault Weapon ban is a concern to me, because this is going to represent an expense to me. I don't know if I will need an assault weapon in the future, but there certainly is that possibility. So since it is better safe than sorry, this puts me in the immediate market for one.

What would you guys recommend for a general purpose Assault Weapon?

The price of these weapons will definitely increase, if they are banned.
This:

Forum List

Back