Ask yourself a question: Who is buying Hunter Biden's art work?

He knows how to stay alive and that seems to bother the Trumpets.
LOL----Moon really?

He's a crack head---his life expectancy is quite short---Damage to his body specifically his heart means he will not make out of his 60's even if he stopped now and lived with a doctor and two nurses. Likely dead by 56..

Secondly his daddy is picking a family fight with Putin-----Putin will go after Hunter as biden goes after Putins daughters. Hunter has already been put on a Putin list and Hunter needs his drugs and his strippers so even the secret service won't be able to fully protect him.

I like that, but have no idea, it's value. Are you saying Hunter owned it and sold it, or Hunter actually painted it and sold it? I like it better than what I have seen supposedly painted by George W. Bush and figure the son-of-a-Bush paintings are only of value due to his famous name, rather than authentic artistic talent, also.
You like that....its done by diluting paint with anti-freeze/alcohol/commerical paint additives or several other household chemicals Mixing---and then combining several Mixings and the POURING the paint. It takes about 20 minutes to make. You can find many such "paintings" for sale CHEAP all over the place.

What makes an art valuable is usually UNIQUENESS.....It's creating works, mostly childish looking today, that stick out and can be easily recognized as being from that artist till he/she becomes famous and others start to copy his technique. Bright colors help today, even with vintage art pieces---

Hunters work is not unique---hell it's not even original or show consistency. It looks like he has underlings doing different styles for him, as artists tend to stick with a style a little bit before moving such as picasso did in his Blue phase or Khomsky gold leaf phase etc.

A book doesn't cost half a million dollars.
Neither does a handbag. Or a bottle of wine.

Trying to create some sort of equivalence between Hunter Biden's so called "art" and
these other items is idiotic.
Also I hadn't heard of anyone buying Trump Jr.'s book, for instance, trying to conceal their identity.

Stay in your own lane when trying to make an intelligent remark. It just doesn't suit you.
Minions do it better

1649540710233.png

Not to put down Picasso but, who isn't better than Picasso?
Picasso was the first in his time---unique enough to be recognized which is why his childish paintings are famous now---well that his special lithographing techniques.

Who just paid $500,000 to buy a painting from novice artist Hunter Biden? We don't know.
I don't know, but just think how the art could go up in value now should something happen to the artist!

Art dealer Georges Berges says the names of various buyers will be kept confidential.
I say we take him before a Senate Counsel investigation and the IRS to force him to release his financial and sales records under threat of imprisonment so we can be sure the big guy got his 10%.

You like that....its done by diluting paint with anti-freeze/alcohol/commerical paint additives or several other household chemicals Mixing---and then combining several Mixings and the POURING the paint. It takes about 20 minutes to make. You can find many such "paintings" for sale CHEAP all over the place.

What makes an art valuable is usually UNIQUENESS.....It's creating works, mostly childish looking today, that stick out and can be easily recognized as being from that artist till he/she becomes famous and others start to copy his technique. Bright colors help today, even with vintage art pieces---

Hunters work is not unique---hell it's not even original or show consistency. It looks like he has underlings doing different styles for him, as artists tend to stick with a style a little bit before moving such as picasso did in his Blue phase or Khomsky gold leaf phase etc.
I'm admittedly not the best art critic. I like what I like when I see it and dislike the same way. I have been to the Louvre, seeing priceless works, liking many, while others, I thought would look as well in the bottom of a bird cage.

I don't disagree--most art is chit. But UNIQUE and RECOGNIZEABLE are why some artists are liked while others aren't.

The Italian old masters were the best painters---but a lot of them don't command high prices because well their work all looks the same.

Our crack head hunter is not unique nor a master or even well collected----his art is like Obama's gig at Netflix, the clinton foundation, much of the politicians book deals, just a way to funnel money around. Time to treat it like the crimes that they are.

Forum List

Back