Ask Mortimer a Question you like

Mortimer... why is it worms are so suicidal? I mean.... they got both sexes so they can fuck themselves. You'd think just that would be enough to life for, but noooo.
Every time it rains they can't wait to breech the ground surface like a dolfin in the ocean just to land in a puddle. You see other wormy suicides when they Scraggle their nasty asses across hot pavement and fry.
Wormss haunt me so

most likely they lack intelligence.

I'll say
No that is not why.

Mortimer... why is it worms are so suicidal? I mean.... they got both sexes so they can fuck themselves. You'd think just that would be enough to life for, but noooo.
Every time it rains they can't wait to breech the ground surface like a dolfin in the ocean just to land in a puddle. You see other wormy suicides when they Scraggle their nasty asses across hot pavement and fry.
Wormss haunt me so

most likely they lack intelligence.
No this is not why.

Every time it rains they can't wait to breech the ground surface like a dolfin in the ocean just to land in a puddle and drown you see other wormy suicides when they Scraggle their nasty asses across hot pavement and fry.
Wormss haunt me so
This is actually a common topic in Biology 101 in college.

I stayed away from biology in college. I knew they'd try to make me cut a cow eyeball or yaks balls or something nasty

Mortimer, why did the Armadillo try to cross the road?

i had to look up armadillo, looks like a small animal lol. i dont know why it tried to cross the road.
To prove it couldn't. They never make it across. Neither does an Opossum.
The only thing I know about armadillos is that they are the natural hosts for the leprosy bacteria.

Best to leave them alone.

Eating armadillos blamed for leprosy in the South

Every time it rains they can't wait to breech the ground surface like a dolfin in the ocean just to land in a puddle and drown you see other wormy suicides when they Scraggle their nasty asses across hot pavement and fry.
Wormss haunt me so

I stayed away from biology in college. I knew they'd try to make me cut a cow eyeball or yaks balls or something nasty
We had to dissect a worm, a fish, an amphibian, a reptile, a bird, and a mammal.

For a mammal they use cats.

I still have nightmares about the poor cat.

The other animals I did not care that much about.

Wormss haunt me so

We had to dissect a worm, a fish, an amphibian, a reptile, a bird, and a mammal.

I would rather dissect a roast chicken or a prime rib.

i had to look up armadillo, looks like a small animal lol. i dont know why it tried to cross the road.
The only thing I know about armadillos is that they are the natural hosts for the leprosy bacteria.

I'd never seen one till we got here to MO. They were all over the highway. Instead of splatting they crack across the back and made me cry and gag all the way into town

I'd never seen one till we got here to MO. They were all over the highway. Instead of splatting they crack across
I normally slow down for animals, but not brake.

Braking is dangerous.

Slowing down is ok.

Wormss haunt me so

ACK!

Wormss haunt me so

I would rather dissect a roast chicken or a prime rib.
I have no problem with butchering meat.

I butcher deer all the time.

But the poor cat had a grimace on its dead face from the chloroform they gave it to kill it for the bio lab.

Very sad.

Cats are my favorite creatures.

I have also seen bobcats and mountain lions in the wilds. They are beautiful creatures and at the top of their own food chains -- same as humans are.

I'd never seen one till we got here to MO. They were all over the highway. Instead of splatting they crack across

Braking is dangerous.

Slowing down is ok.

I use this back road highway as my own race course. I've never hit anything yet

Braking is dangerous.

Slowing down is ok.
I don't brake either. If I miss it and it's edible, I'll chase it into a field.

Forum List

Back