Ask Mortimer a Question you like

What is the largest animal in Serbia that you can hunt and kill?
This would be my own favorite question too.

Because in the USA including Alaska it is a grizzly/brown bear.

And if you miss your shot and just wound him/her, the bear will double back and backtrack you and hunt your azz down and kill and eat you.

Last edited:
As the topic title...

When will any of us lazy sons a bitches clean out the fridge?

probably soon

Clearly you have no telepathic powers. My brother, hubby and I are experts at being so lazy, it's hard to tell at times that we are still alive

probably when the fridge starts stinking you would clean it up. Im lazy too but when something is not right then i clean it up.

Mortimer... why is it worms are so suicidal? I mean.... they got both sexes so they can fuck themselves. You'd think just that would be enough to life for, but noooo.
Every time it rains they can't wait to breech the ground surface like a dolfin in the ocean just to land in a puddle and drown you see other wormy suicides when they Scraggle their nasty asses across hot pavement and fry.
Wormss haunt me so

Mortimer... why is it worms are so suicidal? I mean.... they got both sexes so they can fuck themselves. You'd think just that would be enough to life for, but noooo.
Every time it rains they can't wait to breech the ground surface like a dolfin in the ocean just to land in a puddle. You see other wormy suicides when they Scraggle their nasty asses across hot pavement and fry.
Wormss haunt me so

most likely they lack intelligence.

Every time it rains they can't wait to breech the ground surface like a dolfin in the ocean just to land in a puddle. You see other wormy suicides when they Scraggle their nasty asses across hot pavement and fry.
Wormss haunt me so

most likely they lack intelligence.

I'll say

Every time it rains they can't wait to breech the ground surface like a dolfin in the ocean just to land in a puddle and drown you see other wormy suicides when they Scraggle their nasty asses across hot pavement and fry.
Wormss haunt me so
This is actually a common topic in Biology 101 in college.

Forum List

Back