Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Biden and the Democrats everyone at the 1/6 rally were rioters.

I didn't know that.
And have not, to date, seen that reported.

Can the poster Blaster offer the forum a link that vets his assertion?

Thankx, in advance.

You forgot the difference....BLM riots resulted in lots of death, arson, destruction of public property on a nationwide scale. Jan 6th resulted in some guys walking around the capitol with bullhorns. 'These things' are only '
simultaneously true' if you strip out facts.
The Jan 6th riot was different from anything we’ve ever seen before. Those rioters showed up for one reason only. They were there for Trump. Trump summoned them. He whipped them up into a frenzy for weeks. He sent them to the capitol.

We’ve never seen such a naked display of political violence for a politician before. Never.

Meanwhile BLM smashed windows on a huge scale, then smashed and grabbed merchandise, set cars afire, set parts of cities afire, killed cops, took over parts of cities, etc. Here you are bleating about a smashed window at the capitol. Where is your sense of priority?
Call me crazy but I don’t put looting a foot locker on the same scale as storming the capitol to overturn the election.

One is stealing shoes. The other is abandoning the democratic process.

The Jan 6th riot was different from anything we’ve ever seen before. Those rioters showed up for one reason only. They were there for Trump. Trump summoned them. He whipped them up into a frenzy for weeks. He sent them to the capitol.

We’ve never seen such a naked display of political violence for a politician before. Never.
'Violence' my ass. You've already been schooled that the only violence was committed by the DC cop who murdered an unarmed woman. Those protesters were there to protest a crooked, fraudulent election.

'Violence' my ass. You've already been schooled that the only violence was committed by the DC cop who murdered an unarmed woman. Those protesters were there to protest a crooked, fraudulent election.
Beating police with metal poles isn’t violence?

MOSTLY peaceful protest

She wasn't storming the capitol. It was a protest.

Protest?
1664312317667.png

"Violence' my ass. You've already been schooled that the only violence was committed by the DC cop."
----------------------------------------------

Ummm, I'm not so sure about that. Though I keep an open mind, poster Leo.

But then, there's this guy in the pic. (below)
This guy clubbing the uniformed officers with a ball bat......well, he got prison for that bit of 'non-violence'.
What's up with that?

From Fox: "Jackson faces five federal charges, including assaulting an officer with a deadly weapon and obstructing an official proceeding at the Capitol. Each of those counts carries up to 20 years in prison. Court documents filed by the prosecution show several pictures, and a video, of the man they say is Jackson swinging a baseball bat at Capitol Police officers during the events of Jan. 6.

1664312671509.png

Call me crazy but I don’t put looting a foot locker on the same scale as storming the capitol to overturn the election.

One is stealing shoes. The other is abandoning the democratic process.
Funny you would pick that example. What about the retired cop that got killed? What about setting cop cars afire and parts of cities on fire? The smash and grabbing would be pretty bad if YOU were the owner of the business. You're defense is to minimize the summer riots and blow up Jan 6th to something it never was. Just like the Democrat controlled media tells you how to think about it.

----------------------------------------------

Ummm, I'm not so sure about that. Though I keep an open mind, poster Leo.

But then, there's this guy in the pic. (below)
This guy clubbing the uniformed officers with a ball bat......well, he got prison for that bit of 'non-violence'.
What's up with that?

From Fox: "Jackson faces five federal charges, including assaulting an officer with a deadly weapon and obstructing an official proceeding at the Capitol. Each of those counts carries up to 20 years in prison. Court documents filed by the prosecution show several pictures, and a video, of the man they say is Jackson swinging a baseball bat at Capitol Police officers during the events of Jan. 6.

View attachment 702293

C'mon now, they're just trying to show their love for police. They would have showered them with flowers and candy, but all they had were sticks and crutches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back